over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tom Platz

From what I read 1000 test is Palumbo's "standard" or basically minimum starting test dose. I don't think it's outrageous to suggest 1K but perhaps it's sometimes too much. I think he's said at least 500mg to even notice it, 250 is HRT and will not do much for anyone. But at the same time Palumbo says he won't do HRT because just 200mg will "immediately put 20lbs on me."

I've never been coached by Palumbo or know anyone that has but I bet his whole prep instruction could easily be fit on an A4. Standard starting diet and cycle. I think cardio had a prefential upper limit too? Then when things stall with fat loss you only up the diet drugs and are hopely ready by your date. I suspect the diet is severe enough for most to get real lean. I think this piece of paper might be enough or sometimes even preferential for some types of people (we could argue whose piece of paper is best) as far as instruction. Not much to get confused or stressed over.

Some coaches have different specilisations such as Aceto's what I might call "pinch and release." He goes in the hotel room in the days before a show and pinches and releases their skin a few dozen times lol and adjusts posing practise, diet and diuretics accordingly. This accordingly to what I've read, never been in that room. So often I see IG clips of Chris and I wonder how much the pinch and release potentially helps? Or might even hurt? Lol.

BTW, I saw someone on IG who was a male IFBB pro coach. He had a rule for female clients though. The update pics through the diet had to be "none posing trunks" i.e. naked shots because the fabric will obscure detail he needs to see. What a dumbass and very low IQ thing to say in public. Out of his example clients on his page all the females had blurred genital area but all the males had trunks or even regular shorts style underwear. What, why don't you need to see some cock and balls bro? Any girl think this is anything other than perving, poor girl.
I didn’t mean Palumbo was lying - I meant it can be dangerous putting out that information as you have these young stupid kids going “oh I guess that’s what I should run”…

I’m just giving a reason on why maybe some pros don’t want to put that out there. They don’t want to be responsible for retards trying to follow their crazy protocols.

I didn’t mean Palumbo was lying - I meant it can be dangerous putting out that information as you have these young stupid kids going “oh I guess that’s what I should run”…

I’m just giving a reason on why maybe some pros don’t want to put that out there. They don’t want to be responsible for retards trying to follow their crazy protocols.
This and it has absolutely no upside (and huge potential downside) for BBing in general. Hand that feeds you thing.

I don't have any issue with them avoiding the question...or even a smart as response. Gosh I can't remember who it was but I recall an old school guy saying he took "more than he should have, less than he could have, and it was 30 years ago so hard to recall exactly" and that was it. The problem with Tom (and I absolutely love him as a human being and bber) is he was always fairly open about his usage. Before his seminars he'd talk about it all the time and even during some. We was the OG at being transparent so it just comes off so very, very odd now saying something totally different.

Do you think there is some sort of weird competition thing going on? You got Arnold, tom, others (even local guys I trained with who are in their 60s and 70s now) spouting off these nonexistent doses. Is it all just a fight to show their generation was the best and as an individual they were better? I got a big time guy at the gym talking about "in the 80s we took one, 5mg dianabol and I'd stay on that all year but that is all I took". He wasn't famous but looked unreal. He knows is total nonsense because he's written cycles for others saying "this is similar to what I did". There just seems to be these guys between 60 and 80 years old right now that are in a competition for verbalizing the lowest dose possible.

I'm always in the camp of as much transparency as possible. I doubt secrecy offers much benefits but it makes people jaded and distrustful. Personally I never went to try to copy some outrageous stack but otoh the minimalist propaganda didn't make me avoid heavy dosing at times either. These pros are just such queens acting like this. Worst was Flex Wheeler and his "PED and sports entertainment technology," even refusing to actually sound out the word "drug" and "steroid" lol.

Dude was certainly motivation in a bottle.
My early knowledge of training came from old muscle and fitness magazines. I remember reading some of his training articles he would munch on a frozen banana and squat 6 plates for 30 reps.
1980 and 81 were dark days of bodybuilding Arnold and Franco were given the titles. Franco looked the best ever in upper body mass and definition but legs looked like 2 sunbaked sausages. I wonder what kind of shape Tom's knees and spine are today as he was a ballistic squatter. It's amazing to me his legs are still unmatched today after 40 years in advanced nutrition traing supplements and drugs.
Hope you are doing well man.

Always good to see Massive G’s name pop up.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws