over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

too good to be true?

flexmaster

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
how can someone tell if something is too good to be true, or is, in truth, a golden opportunity. i have been reading through Big A's posts in this section (and i hope you reply here bro...)for about 2 hours now, and i am seeing how many opportunities he sees to make money. for example, i was reading the "realestate on ebay" thread and thinking about how i saw the rediculously low prices for land in places a few motnhs ago, but always figured it was some type of scam, and never gave it a second thought. i've learned that if something sounds too good to be true, it most likely is. how do you tell the difference between a scam/bad opportunity and a potential money maker? Big A, what do you look for??? How do YOU tell a scam from a money maker?

also, i have learned some good things from watching my now ex girlfriend's dad do business...he owns a few cattle ranches. in fact, it seems like what some people would use one way to make money, he uses in two or three different ways to make even more money. let me give you a few examples...they own a few ranches here, also, they allow private hunters to lodge at a cabin on thier property to hunt...he also sells timber off his land. he even bought a piece of land for $100,000USD, then turned around and sold the timber for $85,000USD and then sold the land for $100,000USD, all in a few months. he has other things as well, but i see what he does and it just gets my brain ticking...thinking i want to be able to do that! they go on vacations, and bought all thier kids thier own cars, have a nice house, on nice land, they have bbq's all the time, paid for me to go on a weekend trip with them, even took 13 people out to a 20$ a plate dinner, they seem to live genuinely happy lives. i want that...but i am also scared of putting all my eggs in one basket so to speak, and making a bad judgement call and losing money. is it true that you have to spend money to make money?

Big A, not trying to kiss ass here, but you constantly suprise me with your ways of thinking about things and just how much you know in general. being a student, i am well aware of what its like to have NO money, not even enough to go out to the movies. for the last year or so, i have finally been able to overcome financial burndens and live a little more stress free...this how i want to live! worrying about how i am going to make my next payment on something, and then recieving a bill the next day is not how i am going to live...teach me to fish bro...

flexmaster said:
how can someone tell if something is too good to be true, or is, in truth, a golden opportunity. i have been reading through Big A's posts in this section (and i hope you reply here bro...)for about 2 hours now, and i am seeing how many opportunities he sees to make money. for example, i was reading the "realestate on ebay" thread and thinking about how i saw the rediculously low prices for land in places a few motnhs ago, but always figured it was some type of scam, and never gave it a second thought. i've learned that if something sounds too good to be true, it most likely is. how do you tell the difference between a scam/bad opportunity and a potential money maker? Big A, what do you look for??? How do YOU tell a scam from a money maker?

also, i have learned some good things from watching my now ex girlfriend's dad do business...he owns a few cattle ranches. in fact, it seems like what some people would use one way to make money, he uses in two or three different ways to make even more money. let me give you a few examples...they own a few ranches here, also, they allow private hunters to lodge at a cabin on thier property to hunt...he also sells timber off his land. he even bought a piece of land for $100,000USD, then turned around and sold the timber for $85,000USD and then sold the land for $100,000USD, all in a few months. he has other things as well, but i see what he does and it just gets my brain ticking...thinking i want to be able to do that! they go on vacations, and bought all thier kids thier own cars, have a nice house, on nice land, they have bbq's all the time, paid for me to go on a weekend trip with them, even took 13 people out to a 20$ a plate dinner, they seem to live genuinely happy lives. i want that...but i am also scared of putting all my eggs in one basket so to speak, and making a bad judgement call and losing money. is it true that you have to spend money to make money?

Big A, not trying to kiss ass here, but you constantly suprise me with your ways of thinking about things and just how much you know in general. being a student, i am well aware of what its like to have NO money, not even enough to go out to the movies. for the last year or so, i have finally been able to overcome financial burndens and live a little more stress free...this how i want to live! worrying about how i am going to make my next payment on something, and then recieving a bill the next day is not how i am going to live...teach me to fish bro...

You're ex-girlfriends dad sounds like a lateral thinker. That is what you need to see oportunities.
I simply don't have the time and money to take on every oportunity that I see. And they are some whoppers! There's money to be made everywhere, and lots of it!

All I suggest is to make sure you think properly. Have no doubts in yourself, and believe that no matter what, you will achieve what you wish. Have no doubt about that! Once you will be thinking that way, you will see that oportunities will just come your way on their own. They will become obvious to you.

Big A said:
You're ex-girlfriends dad sounds like a lateral thinker. That is what you need to see oportunities.
I simply don't have the time and money to take on every oportunity that I see. And they are some whoppers! There's money to be made everywhere, and lots of it!

All I suggest is to make sure you think properly. Have no doubts in yourself, and believe that no matter what, you will achieve what you wish. Have no doubt about that! Once you will be thinking that way, you will see that oportunities will just come your way on their own. They will become obvious to you.
SO fucking TRUE!!!

I "sorta" believed this and wasnt 100% sure of my self (had some self doubts) due to other poeple (ie- my family... they want the best and want me to really focus on school and not worry about other stuff like getting a part time job/internship/joining clubs) but after doing some extensive soul searching and lots of research I elimnated almost all of my self doubts (working on the others) and its like i have been reborn even though previously i was still VERY self confident (FARRR more than most my age); however, now my world is ridiculous. Its like i had been living in my house my whole life and all of a sudden i stepped outside into an infinite universe and I KNEW IT!

also from what I've seen almost everytime it takes some moeny to make money... whether is putting money down on a mortgage (although some require no money down), investing, etc

today i went to see a guest speaker, Mike A myers at UT (this guy is most like a fvcking billionaire, smart as shit too! I'll make a post about it later) and he had 2 restaurants which he sold to invest in this land development deal with 4 other guys. He had to put EVEYRHTING into it and it almost went under b/c PRIME went up to 18% but it eventually went back down to 10%... but he had to put up 25% himself which was somewhere in the hundreds of thousands to the millions... and now he is fvcking loaded... i mean this guy opened his own bank, had 8 total sold 7, his own managment/investment firm, lots of developed land, and built UTS golf course just b/c he wanted to (he said he lost a lot of money going in)

If real estate is something you're interested in there is alot of money to be made. But there are risks involved, if there weren't everyone would be doing it, it takes the people with a dream and the balls to see it through that make it. With real estate you really need to do your homework. This is what a realtor is supposed to be good for. Between a good realtor and doing your own homework, you should be able to make educated decisions and limit your risk on real estate transactions.

Big A is right about your gf's dad being a lateral thinker. It's common sense really. For instance, I build houses. Well in order to sell a house, you need a realtor (so most people think). So why can't I broker these real estate deals (or someone in my company) so I can profit off the sales process as well as the sale of the house I built. Ok, next, every home owner needs a mortgage. I can povide financing to the people who buy homes from me. Every mortgage needs an appraisal to justify the bank making this loan. So why don't I get licensed to be an appraiser...and so on. This allows me to make money at every step of the real estate transaction as well as controlling the process. There is alot of money to be made out there, just find your niche it work it to the best of your ability.

thanks!

thanks for the replies guys, i appreciate it.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
105octane
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws