over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Too much testosterone kills brain cells

That might explain Train's "I think it's shitty" thread.

HOW STUPID

WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT!!!!!! WHO IN THE HELL ARE THES PEOPLE WHO COME UP WITH SUCH BULLSHIT STUDIES...... IF THATS THE CASE I GUESS IM GOING TO LOSE MY MIND AND CUT SOME ASSHOLE OFF IN MY CAR ALL BECAUSE I HAVE HIGH AMOUNTS OF TEST AND HAVE ALZHEIMERS...:confused:

BigBoyJ said:
That might explain Train's "I think it's shitty" thread.
:D :p LMMFAO,,That's some funny shit!!!:p :D

Too much testosterone kills brain cells...

explains why women are smarter. :D

Sorry I couldn't help it!:D

Flex4777 said:
You all want to eplain to me why in the FK you are downing someone that just went through hell cuz he's not a peice of shit sellout!?!?!

Or are you the ones he is talkin about?
Hey bro, I've not downed him at all, just really don't think his post, or more so the way he went about it is really appropriate!

hmm...In the news story it says that researchers just exposed brain cells to testosterone in a dish or something. I doubt that it has the same exact effects in a fully functioning body. It doesn't take into account what your body does/produces in order to protect brain, muscle, and nerve function from increased levels of certain chemicals. So I don't believe this is a fully acurate story as we have come to learn the same as about 99% of the stories out there regarding AAS.

RazorCuts said:
**broken link removed**

Too Much Testosterone Kills Brain Cells

As proven by doctors who are paid by the government to warn us all of the dangers of steroids - i.e., they build muscle, make you stronger and sexually stimulated.

Brain cell damage?? Lyle Alzado is the poster boy for this: (I'm sure he was mentioned, didn't even bother to read the article) but that was proven to have been a condition he acquired not because of the steroids but from something unrelated.

I love this political BS against roids. It was quiet for a while and now back again with this garbage, while Iraq is a mess, Iran is building nukes, North Korea is planning an attack, and China continues to rob it's own people.

But yeah, Steroids BAAAAAAD.

And now that I've read the article, here's the clincher:

"Ehrlich's team tried the same thing with the "female" hormone estrogen, just to be fair.

"We were surprised, but it actually looks like estrogen is neuroprotective. If anything, there is less cell death in the presence of estrogen," she said.
"

Ahh.. I see! We should all really be taking ESTROGEN, which, in males, will not only shrink your nuts and make you weak, but give you nice little round puffy titties! WOOOO HOOO!!

HOORAY FOR ESTRO! YAAAY!

Now look at this idiotic comment from this MORON:

""Next time a muscle-bound guy in a sports car cuts you off on the highway, don't get mad -- just take a deep breath and realize that it might not be his fault," Ehrlich said in a statement."

Ohhh I seee - so only MUSCLE BOUND GUYS IN SPORTS CARS CUT PEOPLE OFF is the assertion, and that ALL MUSCLE BOUND GUYS are very VERY ANGRY!

Wow ... So all these little skinny bastards at the gym who are PISSED OFF and launch thier 30 pound weights that they just curled for an amazing 100 reps and screaming LOUDLY during the EASIEST reps, and look over to me with anger and passion and fury whilst I do deadlifts and barbell rows and give me the finger, yeah ...

I MUST BE THE ONE WITH THE ATTITUDE PROBLEM.

What is absolutely ASTONISHING to me is that this is ONE LITTLE MORONIC study using a PETRI dish, and somehow all of these insane assertions can be made about Men who take Testosterone and/or steroids - SIMPLY by throwing a little test in a dish and looking at how cells survive.

Yet, on the other hand, when people are getting HEART ATTACKS from VIOXX, somehow the judge throws the case out - even though there are THOUSANDS of real world cases of this happening every week!! But that's still perfectly fine to take??

Ok, end rant. This shit REALLY REALLY pisses me off... give me some real evidence, not a cockroach cell in a dish devastated by a steroid molecule.

BrooklynBB said:
Brain cell damage?? Lyle Alzado is the poster boy for this: (I'm sure he was mentioned, didn't even bother to read the article) but that was proven to have been a condition he acquired not because of the steroids but from something unrelated.

its funny how lyle alzado forgets to mention hims famous parlor trick of taking a shot of dirty motor oil that he did about a thousand ties and his chronic alcoholism as reasons that he suffered brain damage. because i mean it can't be those things, its gotta be dem steeeeeeroyds

I'm looking for the study right now that uses testosterone as a therapeutic drug for alzheimers.....publish one study and there's another one that contradicts it ... always.....Political bull

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws