over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Toughest breakup I've had

jrs

Registered
I've been dating this girl since mid-july. Met online, talked for hours on the phone each night, then finally met. It was about an hour-long drive but we met up quite a bit for the first month. After that I moved to a town nearby where she lived (not to be by her.. but because I wanted out of my current town because there were no jobs or interesting people)

After a couple more months she moved in with me and commuted to work and back each day, about 40 minutes. She hated driving but did it every day until now. Overall we got along great, like really really good friends. I met her mom, who lived in texas, several times. I became fairly close to her dad, he even gave me a job at the bar he owned. Bought me stuff for christmas, took us out to eat all the time, joked about sex and shit right in front of her.. it was great. We did everything together, all the time and never really got sick of each other. She couldn't go places alone because she has anxiety, so I was with her all the time, and we worked at the same place (though at different times, never together thank god.) We were each other's lives. And I was happy with that. A lot of shit I thought would eventually change as we're both young.

The sex was amazing until recently it just stopped. We started arguing more.. we've argued before and almost broke up, but she kept crawling back saying shes sorry.. even to the point of hurting herself after I was really serious about it. I did all that I could for her. She called me some pretty nasty names and said some mean shit. I thought she was bi-polar. In fact I still might think she is. I would like to get her help for that but she won't have anything to do with it.

Anyway, it snowed big time here last weekend, and before she left for work we had a huge argument. She stayed at her dad's house because she had to work a few days in a row and couldn't drive in the weather we had. I called, texted her, etc and she was very short and angry with me. Went out drinking with a few guys, then went back to her dad's. The next time I talked to her, she said she enjoyed her time away from me and didn't miss me at all. The next day she wanted to get back together but thought it was a really bad idea because we've been arguing a lot lately. Told me to go home because she was going to lose it and start crying. The next day I told her I'd be willing to move to her hometown where she works so she won't be nearly as stressed, because she works 60 hours per week and has to drive home, sleep. wake up, and do it all over agin. I told her I'd be stressed too if that was my routine. She gave me a big hug, started crying, said she loves me and we'd work this out and said we'd discuss the specifics the next day at lunch(today).

I went out to lunch with her and started talking about it, what we could do, and she was back again to thinking that we don't need to be together. I tried talking to her but she wouldn't listen and wanted me to go home.

She's coming back on Thursday night to stay, and she's moving all of her stuff on Friday. I suggested being together but only seeing each other a few days a week, as a bit of a break. She originally thought it was a good idea (that night we made up), but now again doesn't think so.

I love her a lot, obviously and I really think it's worth all the trouble I'm going through. I can hope and pray all that I can, but if she doesn't want to do it, and I somehow convince her to try, it won't be good.

Now I'm looking at the prospect of having an EMPTY 2 bedroom apartment with no job, no money, no friends (i hated the people at the bar, and all my friends back home have gone or changed too much), with 4 months left on my lease, can't afford to go to the gym, can't afford to eat, and I can't afford next month's rent. I've called friends, and only 1 cared to listen. I've been stuck by myself in an apartment (there's nowhere to go in this town to meet people) for about a week straight now. Eating, going on the computer, playing video games, and sleeping.. all by myself, for days straight. And yes, I've applied everywhere that's hiring and nobody has called me back. Not one.

For the first time in my life, I'm very very scared about my situation

You really need to be a man and never talk to her again. You have let her walk all over you and a man can never do that. Never let a woman move in with you unless you have been dating for over a year, are planning a marriage and you are at least in your late 20's.

Honestly down the road you will be happier. If something is tough now, it doesn't get easier later. Your young and you've got a lot of time to mature, and I dont mean that in a negative way.

Yes you may look back on this one day and say "what if" but that will compare in comparison to how much happier you'll be later. Its like doing the same workout over and over again, and not getting any results....lol.

What I've found (and I've been on both sides) is that no amount of talking will change anything. Once one of you has made up your mind one way or the other, its over.

Hey brother, one word for ya, ( NEXT )
Sound's like she still wants to run around.

Last edited:
agree with all posted bro, move on and let it go, harsh to say so easy bc its not that easy but man u got to cut the rope bc if u dont its goin to fuck with ur emotions and u will always be dangling from a string like a puppet that she is in control of

best of luck to u bro

everything happens for a reason big dog. may not be what u want may not make sense right away or maybe even for a while but later on down the road it will and u will be happy that it went the way it did

take care brutha and keep ya head up( go fuck some other chick and blow ur load:p ) jk but umm i prolly def would haha

jrs said:
I've been dating this girl since mid-july. Met online, talked for hours on the phone each night, then finally met. It was about an hour-long drive but we met up quite a bit for the first month.

For the first time in my life, I'm very very scared about my situation
Has either of you been through college and what are your ages?

She has been through some college so far, I haven't (yet). This fall I will be going.

She's 21 and a bit immature for her age, I'm 20 and people think I'm 30

jrs said:
She has been through some college so far, I haven't (yet). This fall I will be going.

She's 21 and a bit immature for her age, I'm 20 and people think I'm 30
Sounds like you are emotionally invested heavily in a very low percentage relationship. This is the relationship equivalent of a half-court shot. You're young and svelte. You'll bounce back. You took a huge chance falling for her in the first place.

Doesn't take away the hurt but you'll know better next time. Just don't make the same mistake again. Women have a tendency to help us do that. If you do chase after her and get back together, make sure she's not holding all the cards. Then you'll just be her whipping boy.

you will usually have one bad breakup and the rest will be cake. you will know what to expect. I hit the gym after a breakup and lost 75lbs and have never felt better. Now I hunt chics like little deers. Everything happens for a reason. there is light at the end of the tunnel. keep your head up

PHIL HERNON said:
LET HER GO..............NO, STRIKE THAT............. PUSH HER OUT THE DOOR.

second that...

let her go bro... its not worth your heart ache for you.....

watch out.. she probably is just as roller coaster crazy as you think.... i was married to a "roller coaster" and it wasnt just her.. it was her whole family...

i ran.. fast... LIKE REALLY FAST!!! in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION!!!!

JRS, you've got to be thankful that you didn't get this female pregnant.

jrs said:
After that I moved to a town nearby where she lived (not to be by her.. but because I wanted out of my current town because there were no jobs or interesting people)

We did everything together, all the time and never really got sick of each other. She couldn't go places alone because she has anxiety, so I was with her all the time, and we worked at the same place (though at different times, never together thank god.) We were each other's lives. And I was happy with that. A lot of shit I thought would eventually change as we're both young.

.. even to the point of hurting herself after I was really serious about it. I did all that I could for her. She called me some pretty nasty names and said some mean shit. I thought she was bi-polar. In fact I still might think she is. I would like to get her help for that but she won't have anything to do with it.

I love her a lot, obviously and I really think it's worth all the trouble I'm going through. I can hope and pray all that I can, but if she doesn't want to do it, and I somehow convince her to try, it won't be good.

Now I'm looking at the prospect of having an EMPTY 2 bedroom apartment with no job, no money, no friends (i hated the people at the bar, and all my friends back home have gone or changed too much), (there's nowhere to go in this town to meet people) for about a week straight now. Eating, going on the computer, playing video games, and sleeping.. all by myself, for days straight. And yes, I

You would have far more problems than you do right now. You got off lucky if you ask me. Imagine this woman in a divorce settlement, custody battle, or sharing a child with you! You think you feel bad now?

You mentioned that you eagerly moved from where you lived before because there were no jobs or "interesting people". Now, you are unhappy were you are because you hate your co-workers and there is nowhere to go in the town you are in to meet people. Have you thought maybe the problem is YOU? It seems like everywhere you go, you are faced with the same problems.

My point? This girl is messed up and not ready for a relationship and neither are you. I don't mean this in a negative way.

I am saying you should explore career interests, decide what things are important in your life, make a plan, and then go about systematically working towards those goals. Step by step becoming the educated, well rounded person that you want to be. You will find that you will become an interesting person who will have no trouble establishing relationships with interesting people.

You won't be desperately seeking some troubled woman who takes you on an emotional rollercoaster on a whim. Trust me brother, the pussy can't be that good.

Like some one else said, "Move on". Have a plan so you don't end up like you are right now. You are still going to be there when you get done moving. ;)

I'm probably the last person to be giving advice, but coming from a heavily invested relationship that I had to cut off I can sympathize. Just let her go man... I know its hard. I know you love her. I know that she tells you that she loves you... But seriously. Look where your at right now. An apartment, all by yourself, with no friends, no food, no job... You did this ALL for her...and now you are stranded by yourself and alone. Listen to me. Pack up all your shit and go back home. Don't let her hurt you anymore man. You don't need all of this bad energy in your life right now... "Love" just isn't enough all by itself. Take control of your life again.

littlemack said:
I'm probably the last person to be giving advice, but coming from a heavily invested relationship that I had to cut off I can sympathize. Just let her go man... I know its hard. I know you love her. I know that she tells you that she loves you... But seriously. Look where your at right now. An apartment, all by yourself, with no friends, no food, no job... You did this ALL for her...and now you are stranded by yourself and alone. Listen to me. Pack up all your shit and go back home. Don't let her hurt you anymore man. You don't need all of this bad energy in your life right now... "Love" just isn't enough all by itself. Take control of your life again.
Bamn! Well said Mack!!! I'm even glad you quoted "Love" because what people think is love is not always love at all.

p.s. But having been there, you are probably the FIRST person to be giving advice, not the last. You've been there. You are there. You know.

VanR__ said:
What was your rational for asking this question?
Because school and work can complicate matters. They are both young. Maybe one of them or both have plans to go to college. Maybe neither of them do. The rationale is that it takes a lot of time and hard work. Hard work which is impossible to focus on when you're broken down in a domestic matter. You can't start making future plans with a person personally until you both know where you're going professionally or academically. Otherwise you could get caught trying to go two directions at the same time.

Well, you initially stated that you moved closer to this girl, not to be with her BUT for work and because of your "current" situation. Be honest! You really DID move closer primarily to be with her. The 'other' stuff just happened to factor into the equation, AND that's okay! My point for this is; in every relationship there's give and take. It sounds like YOU are doing most of the giving and not much receiving. I've been down this road, heck, most of us have been down this road or one similar, at some junction in our lives. Yes it sucks but use it as a learning experience. You need to focus on you and creating a situation which will lead you to happiness. You don't have to tell this girl to 'get lost,' just tell her what YOU want and what will ultimately make you happy and monitor her reaction. If you continue sacrificing your own happiness for hers, you will inevitably resent her later on down the road. You're right! You can't make her love you OR want to remain with you, she has to be willing to do those things on her own accord.

You will undoubtedly hear this again but it's the truth! You ARE both young and you BOTH still have a LOT to learn about love and Life! Good luck and listen to all the sound advice given you by all the good people on this board, they will not steer you in the wrong direction.

JD~

Ive been in your shoes RUN!!!!

never let a woman or anyone talk down to you,

dont fuel her rage by snapping back witty comments from her abuse.... because it will only backfire causing you more grief during the verbal exchanges...

let her go bro

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity