over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Traveling with GH and testing

BadGenCD

Banned
Do any of you guys travel with prefilled syringes of your GH? I want to bring mine to work and wanted to know opinions on this. I can keep it cold no problem, just was worried about the peptide being damaged in transit.

Also, just purchased bluetops from what I suspect and think to be a very legit and reliable source. Top notch service and a very honest guy, but just to make sure it's in fact real, would ramping up my dosage by 1 IU per day be a good way to tell? What do you find to be the most noticeable sides if you ramp up?

With the blue tops you should be feeling the sides at 2ius and up provided that it's real from my experience. The most noticeable sides I find when ramping up are fingers going numb, bloating and joint pain.

I get some hand numbness upon waking, but the biggest side for me has been fatigue by far. Sometimes I feel like someone needs to slap me in the face a couple times, I feel like a walking zombie.

I get some hand numbness upon waking, but the biggest side for me has been fatigue by far. Sometimes I feel like someone needs to slap me in the face a couple times, I feel like a walking zombie.

I totally forgot about that. Amen to that. I wanted work to end so bad today because I literally felt the need to sleep on the job.

Hmmm...I took 3 IU yesterday in 2 divided doses. Felt kinda tired, but i'm always tired during the week, as I only sleep 7-8 hours. My hands felt a little bit tight, but not much at all, I probably wouldn't have noticed it if I wasn't looking for it. I'd say all round i wouldn't have noticed anything if I wasn't expecting to feel a certain way.

Today I will be taking 4 IU in divided doses. This is my first time taking GH, so I'm thinking I better feel something today or this isnt real...? Fyi, it's my 5th day on GH now, so not sure if that makes a difference.

One more quick question...when you guys reconstitute your vials, do you remove the vacuum and then put in a needle to vent it? I forgot to vent mine, and I am not sure if it is necessary. There was some small pressure build up in the vile and I thought maybe it could damage the peptide, so I added a vent half way in.

Thanks guys

Haven't done gh in a couple of years. But have done 6 mos at a time, off an on, for many years - both my wife and me. Was using it way back before it got so popular. Both under doc care and on my on.
Straight phama stuff - no question about what it was - where it came from. In my experience the fattigue some guys are describing is NOT a normal gh effect. Normally, when it starts to kick in if anything you just generally feel better. Sleep better, get harder, leaner, healthier, etc.
Also, normal gh sides are the joint pain and the tingling in hands and feet.
I just recently did something I now regard as dumb, and bought some "generic" blue tops. I doubt there is ANY gh in there. Got the swelling of feet and ankles. Nothng else. Finally stopped, since I don't know what this stuff is.

Seems like gh is now whee AAS were years ago - never sure if what you had was the real thing. Now, mostly if you know where you're gettng it from the AAS is what it says it is. Gh seems to be much more hit and miss - I'm going to save up money, and just bite the bullet and get "brand name" this time - hope that with at least ensure its the real deal.
Chuck999

Why would you get swelling of feet and ankles if it wasn't gh? How long did you run it for? Everyone that uses blue tops from a legit source says it works just fine...maybe a little less potent some people claim. There are, however, good quality certified labs in China that make great blue tops. As with everythign else in life, name brand doesn't necesarily mean it's better at all, though you definitely are not getting fakes in that case.

I guess been a couple-three years since last did gh. Just been doing a couple -three moderate cycles a year of "regular" supps. Mostly before with gh it was serostim - straight pharma. Some of time with an "anti-aging" doc - knew what he was doing. Swelling in ankles and feet, feeling tired, and bloating was NOT a normal side. Joint pain (mostly elbows in me) is, and the tingling is. Did the old eq gh for awhile, with one of the old mods on this board. Stuff was probably about 125% as potent as 'regular" pharma grade stuff. If swelling in ankles and feeling tired are now considered normal "sides' something is different. Gh usually makes you feel better, more energy, sleep better, etc., burn fat faster, grow hair and nails faster, when it kicks in - not tired and draggy, like some of you guys are talking about.

Maybe I just missed something, but I really don't think straight "real" pure gh should be creating some of these sides you guys are talking about - especially the tiredness, etc. Might check that out.

I guess been a couple-three years since last did gh. Just been doing a couple -three moderate cycles a year of "regular" supps. Mostly before with gh it was serostim - straight pharma. Some of time with an "anti-aging" doc - knew what he was doing. Swelling in ankles and feet, feeling tired, and bloating was NOT a normal side. Joint pain (mostly elbows in me) is, and the tingling is. Did the old eq gh for awhile, with one of the old mods on this board. Stuff was probably about 125% as potent as 'regular" pharma grade stuff. If swelling in ankles and feeling tired are now considered normal "sides' something is different. Gh usually makes you feel better, more energy, sleep better, etc., burn fat faster, grow hair and nails faster, when it kicks in - not tired and draggy, like some of you guys are talking about.

Maybe I just missed something, but I really don't think straight "real" pure gh should be creating some of these sides you guys are talking about - especially the tiredness, etc. Might check that out.

Well the doses I"m talking about is 10ius EOD done IM and that definately causes tiredness. If you do low doses like 2-4ius a day, you won't really feel lethargic from my experience. However the other sides like sleeping better burning fat is something I've experienced on both blue tops and jins. I've gotten lethargy and swollen/painful joints on both jins and blue tops as well. My theory is that the higher you bump up the dosage the more sides you will feel.

The higher the dosage, the more sides make sense for most all "supps". Also, like someone said, the gh sides usually lessen after you've been on it awhiile, in my experience. I've never done gh IM so maybe that is a difference. I have done as much as 6 iu's a day 5 on, 2 off for several months, no lethargy or tiredness at all. I don't remember the tiredness ever being a side for gh. Maybe it is just the higher dosage and the IM. What worries me is that some of the less potent gh these days may be cut with something that is causing that. The only thing that I know of that would make "real" gh less potent than any other is either:
(1) too old, or been exposed to heat, agitated or shaken too much somewhere along the way, etc, or (2) it's cut with some kind of white powder that has a the consistency, etc, of gh.
The sources on this board are all legit, or they wouldn't be allowed on here. But even a totally legit source may not know exactly whats in some of the product. I probably am totally off on this, but gh making you feel tired and any kind of swelling or bloating other than joint pain just doesn't sound right.

tiredness on GH is caused by high blood sugar and its a very real side effect at high doses, just like water retention is.

anyway, the only way to know, go to an independent lab and do a blood test for IGF-1 levels.
yes its that easy.

Would you notice high blood glucose from 4-5 IUs per day, or does the high blood sugar take a while to develop? I tested my blood glucose 30 mins prior to GH and then 3 hrs after 4 IU subq--no difference at all--around 75 both times. Does this mean my GH isnt real or is that not a valid indicator?

Vadim, do you get one of the kits that you order in the mail to do an IGF-1 blood test and then send it in? Are they easy to use, etc? They are like 90 bucks where I have seen them, and you need 2 right? Also, if you already started using your GH, you would need to stop for a while to get a baseline and then start again and test again im assuming...?

Would you notice high blood glucose from 4-5 IUs per day, or does the high blood sugar take a while to develop? I tested my blood glucose 30 mins prior to GH and then 3 hrs after 4 IU subq--no difference at all--around 75 both times. Does this mean my GH isnt real or is that not a valid indicator?

Vadim, do you get one of the kits that you order in the mail to do an IGF-1 blood test and then send it in? Are they easy to use, etc? They are like 90 bucks where I have seen them, and you need 2 right? Also, if you already started using your GH, you would need to stop for a while to get a baseline and then start again and test again im assuming...?

hmm

i got some pretty elevated readings after being on 7.5 iu/day for a while without insulin, even when fasted.
I dont know what 4 iu would do to me but having no difference at all is strange.
But again could be an individual thing.
You could try again with an IM injection and test about 20-30 mins later, with a higher dose. If nothing changes then something is definitely not right with the gh youre using.
I think though what you would see is first lowering of blood glucose due to IGF release and then it staying high, especially following a meal due to insulin release being inhibited.

with the blood test dont you have any independent labs that you just walk in and pay for the services?
We have tons of those, i can just walk in say i want a blood test for IGF-1, pay for it, get it done and receive results in 4-5 days. No appointment needed or anything like that.
It would be preferable that you come off for about a week, get baseline done and then do it again after about a week of GH administration.
But then you can just do it following a large dose IM injection, the IGF spike should be very significant and it will take you way above the normal range.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if we have labs taht you can just walk in...I guess you can without a script but how much does that kind of thing cost? I know there are companies where they send you a kit or somethign and you mail it back and it's not that expensive. I guess I could also ask my doc b/c he is a family friend.

I think probably the easiest thing to do is shoot around 8 IU IM and test blood glucose 20 mins later. If the GH is good, that should definitely spike up, no?

I think I will try it tomorrow :D. I'll do blood glucose pre inject and then shoot 8 IU IM and do blood glucose about 20 mins later.

I'm in nyc btw, not sure if quest labs and united lab corp of america do those tests for a walk-in person. Anyone know?

Well, a few year back I had chemistry lab at a large local university test one vial of a batch - they did that spectrascopic deal. Not a medical lab. Took about one day, had to get it in the "que" for testing. Actual test only took a few minutes. Destroyed some of the gh in the test (not that I'd try to use it anyway). They tested the gh, and it came back as pure gh. Cost was less than $100.00. Doesn't tell you much about what it is doing for you, but can tell you what you have.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear