over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren base burn and cough

okko

Registered
Newbies
Sharing an experience that may be of interest to some here
I tried tren base 50mg last week and mixed with my usual stack of low dose test e tren E mast e trest ace, ass injection as I rotate between ass and shoulders
Damn did that burn and gave me the worst cough in my life (any dose trren e or tren a so far has never been so bad only a few coughs)
So I tried ventrogluteal as it is the place where I never experienced any pip or anything
Injecting very slowly
IT WORKS
NO BURN NO COUGH AT ALL
Still I can feel kind of soreness and my leg get a bit rigid that stays for a few days but it may also be due to the fact I did not use ventrogluteal for a while because it is not the easiest to inject
Hope it helps some

I've only gone through a few vials of tren base over the years. The ones I've used would burn going in every time. They never gave me PIP, just the burning feeling during the injection.

I've only gotten the cough a few times. I think it's more from injecting in or near a blood vessel.

I've only gone through a few vials of tren base over the years. The ones I've used would burn going in every time. They never gave me PIP, just the burning feeling during the injection.

I've only gotten the cough a few times. I think it's more from injecting in or near a blood vessel.
i have ST RAWS tren base, and it ALWAYS burns upon injection... depending on the inject ill get the cough or not.
it definetly burns though.

I find that the closer I inject near the heart....I.e delts, triceps etc. the more likely I am to get Tren cough. But areas trike the vg and glute are less likely

Try it ventrogluteal.. 3 times I did and not even the slightest burn but I get kind of sore for a while.
Cough I mean a real one not just coughing slightly a few times I never got with acetate or enanthate
With base I got a better understanding of what others claim about it...

i have ST RAWS tren base, and it ALWAYS burns upon injection... depending on the inject ill get the cough or not.
it definetly burns though.
Despite the burning, are the results good?

Despite the burning, are the results good?
Preworkout tren base gives me a big boost in strength and aggression in the gym. It gives me the "tren look" at the gym if I'm already lean. It also gives me all the psychological side effects of tren ace concentrated into a short time window.

I tend to crash afterwards and feel tired for a while, which isn't the best for lunchtime workouts. It feels like it's out of my system before bed, so it doesn't interfere with my sleep that night. I have not run it consistently enough to see long term results.

Preworkout tren base gives me a big boost in strength and aggression in the gym. It gives me the "tren look" at the gym if I'm already lean. It also gives me all the psychological side effects of tren ace concentrated into a short time window.

I tend to crash afterwards and feel tired for a while, which isn't the best for lunchtime workouts. It feels like it's out of my system before bed, so it doesn't interfere with my sleep that night. I have not run it consistently enough to see long term results.
Cool, I’ll probably grab some and test it out. Sounds like a fun thing on weekends when I can go lift for 2-3 hours mid morning with nothing else to do.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear