over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren over rated or not ?

Just added a bit of tren e to my stack and I've slept extremely "well." It actually feels like I need 4 more hours of sleep per night Lol. Actually I don't know if it's "good sleep" because I didn't want to get up after 12 hours. But it felt so good Lol. Immediately started sweating at night and noticed the libido effect within hours.

I've mentioned it before but more steroids generally equals more sleep for me. Sometimes when starting tren I've had a bit of insomnia for a couple of days but it always swings the other way shortly. People here always say, "I would never sleep taking that much tren!" But side effects don't always work like that. They can swing the other way as you increase dosage. I'm not saying it will work for others as it does for me but it might. Dorian said he could not take more than 3 Para a week because that dose already made him "too pumped." But it doesn't always mean the sides will increase with dosage. I think Dorian lied a bit but if not I think he could have handled tripple the amount with time, like most others. Dbol is another example, "I took 40mg and my lower back hurt so much, no way I could ever take 100 or 150mg" Lol yes you could.

Just added a bit of tren e to my stack and I've slept extremely "well." It actually feels like I need 4 more hours of sleep per night Lol. Actually I don't know if it's "good sleep" because I didn't want to get up after 12 hours. But it felt so good Lol. Immediately started sweating at night and noticed the libido effect within hours.

I've mentioned it before but more steroids generally equals more sleep for me. Sometimes when starting tren I've had a bit of insomnia for a couple of days but it always swings the other way shortly. People here always say, "I would never sleep taking that much tren!" But side effects don't always work like that. They can swing the other way as you increase dosage. I'm not saying it will work for others as it does for me but it might. Dorian said he could not take more than 3 Para a week because that dose already made him "too pumped." But it doesn't always mean the sides will increase with dosage. I think Dorian lied a bit but if not I think he could have handled tripple the amount with time, like most others. Dbol is another example, "I took 40mg and my lower back hurt so much, no way I could ever take 100 or 150mg" Lol yes you could.
Maybe yes maybe no. There are a lot of big guys who claim that 200 mg tren is good enough for them. Maybe Dorian was one of these guys. Tren is a beast on its own and we all know that monsters are not build on 200 mg test but also some monsters will says pass on a moderate amount of tren.

Are the gains over rated on Tren or do the gains really live up to the hype ? I understand diet as to be on point. Also are the sides really as bad as some people say? Thinking about adding it into my cutting cycle in a couple months. Another question which do you prefer while cutting Tren a or e. And at what dosages to you see major changes
Hi, I just wanna give you some information in regard to your question, first the gains on Trenbolone are generally considered to be significant and impressive compared to other steroids. However, it's important to note that Trenbolone is a powerful and potentially dangerous steroid that can cause various side effects. It's crucial to use it responsibly under the guidance of a medical professional to avoid any severe consequences. Second, both Trenbolone Acetate (Tren A) and Trenbolone Enanthate (Tren E) are highly effective for cutting due to their ability to promote fat loss while preserving lean muscle mass. The dosage of both Tren A and Tren E depends on various factors, including the individual's experience level, gender, and tolerance, among others. However, a typical dosage range for Tren A or Tren E during a cutting cycle is approximately 50 to 100 mg every other day. It's important to note that Trenbolone is a potent steroid and can cause adverse effects if used incorrectly. Hence, it's always advisable to consult a medical professional before starting any steroid cycle. Hope It'll help you :) Thanks.

I
Maybe yes maybe no. There are a lot of big guys who claim that 200 mg tren is good enough for them. Maybe Dorian was one of these guys. Tren is a beast on its own and we all know that monsters are not build on 200 mg test but also some monsters will says pass on a moderate amount of tren.
I agree as far as I know a dosage of 200mg of Trenbolone is relatively high and can be effective for experienced users who have built up a tolerance to the steroid. However, it's important to note that Trenbolone is a potent androgenic steroid, and its use should be approached with caution due to the risk of severe side effects. The recommended dosage range for Trenbolone varies depending on the individual's experience level and gender, among other factors. The typical dosage range for Trenbolone Acetate is around 50 to 100mg every other day, while for Trenbolone Enanthate, the range is usually around 200 to 400mg per week, split into two injections.

Honestly, no anxiety from any drug ever. Tren for me is insomnia mostly. I’ve actually lowered my Tren doses lately, going from 700 to 300-400mg and the side effects dropped significantly, surprise surprise. Once I get too around 100mg ED, I’m hot I can’t sleep I’m much more irritable.
Hi, tren is not good for you I think, this is what I know. Trenbolone can affect sleep in some users. One of the side effects of Trenbolone is insomnia or difficulty falling and staying asleep. This is because Trenbolone is a powerful stimulant that can cause increased energy levels, restlessness, and a heightened sense of alertness. Additionally, Trenbolone can cause night sweats, which can disrupt sleep and lead to insomnia. These side effects can be particularly problematic for individuals using high doses of Trenbolone or those who are sensitive to its effects. To minimize the risk of sleep disturbances, individuals should avoid taking Trenbolone too close to bedtime and try to get enough quality sleep. Moreover, proper nutrition, hydration, and maintaining a balanced lifestyle can help reduce the risk of sleep disturbances while using Trenbolone.

I believe I’m going to try to. Start low and work myself up.
Hello, Maybe I can help with that, It's crucial to start with a lower dosage and gradually increase it only if the individual tolerates the steroid well while monitoring side effects closely. Before starting Trenbolone, it's essential to consult a medical professional to determine the most appropriate dosage and ensure that it's safe for the individual to use.

How bad are the night sweats for you and do you get any anxiety ? Anxiety is what I’m mainly worried about because I already have horrible anxiety.
Hey! I'm concerned about you, the stimulant effects of Trenbolone can lead to symptoms such as nervousness, restlessness, and insomnia, all of which can contribute to anxiety. People who already struggle with anxiety and other mental health disorders are at increased risk of experiencing these effects.

Tren is waaay overrated…but only because of the side effects

It still delivers as promised and lives up to all the hype….but with a massive price for some people
Oh! Well, you're definitely right, If you're looking for other source options we are here to help, all of our products are lab tested. You may visit our site or simply message us here and use PROM50 to get 50% off. Hurry!

Hello, Maybe I can help with that, It's crucial to start with a lower dosage and gradually increase it only if the individual tolerates the steroid well while monitoring side effects closely. Before starting Trenbolone, it's essential to consult a medical professional to determine the most appropriate dosage and ensure that it's safe for the individual to use.
What MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL is going to counsel someone on an appropriate dosage of a veterinary hormone

Hey! I'm concerned about you, the stimulant effects of Trenbolone can lead to symptoms such as nervousness, restlessness, and insomnia, all of which can contribute to anxiety. People who already struggle with anxiety and other mental health disorders are at increased risk of experiencing these effects.
I appreciate the concern. But tbh I feel great on it mentally so far !

I don’t think any medical professional is going to tell us a appropriate dose for Trenbolone lol. But yes I already started low. I’m handling it great so far. Starting into my 3rd week I believe.

What MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL is going to counsel someone on an appropriate dosage of a veterinary hormone
I just saw your comment. I smh at some of the comments I see on here from people. I was wondering the same thing what medical professional is giving dosages for Tren lmao.

I just saw your comment. I smh at some of the comments I see on here from people. I was wondering the same thing what medical professional is giving dosages for Tren lmao.
Same type of person that deals gear like they’re selling used cars

dude you’re asking for trouble.
I understand why you would think that, especially since tren is known to make people bat shit insane and I’m basically already crazy on paper lol.

I think the lamictal I take works that well. The first time I used tren was before I was diagnosed and didn’t take medication, and I had a worse time on only 300mg a week. Wasn’t as insane, paranoid, or jealous as many people describe but I definitely wasn’t feeling as good mentally. I also seemed to have a similar feeling on nandrolone.

Fast forward, I’m on lamictal for almost 2 years now and I find myself not really getting mental sides from any compound. I am a little bit more irritated on tren, but I truly believe that’s due to the poor sleep quality.

I also do get a bit of that “I am god, everyone else is a peasant” but I don’t think I’m actually being a dick to anyone.

My wife has even said since I started meditation I’ve been more stable. When I told her I was running tren again she was a bit nervous, but even she has said I’m not acting how I did in previous tren blasts.

I’m not saying you should go search mental health drugs from your source, but it seems to me like something that prevents mood swings and promotes mental stability is actually a plus to run with all AAS, especially tren. And luckily in my situation what I take is not an SSRI so I don’t have the very long list of side effects from it.

Use GW to help with the lungs . It helps some but not all the way

You really noticed a change with GW? I have some in my fridge but thought it only had cardio benefits in mice at super high doses...

A little
More anxiety and sweaty and maybe a little for aggravated but nothing crazy.

Ashwaghanda (I cant spell it after even after 10 years of taking it) definitely helps in that regard.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131