over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren, sorry have to comment

I need to add that there are GOOD things about Tren Pellets. #1 You know what you are getting. I see many complaints on bodybuilding boards saying guys got fake gear. When you order the pellets and kits you alway get them. No seizure letters or controlled delivery. You control the sterility of the kits. I have never had an infection from Tren kits. I have never had my Tren kits tested to see how much mg/ml I got but I and pretty good at making sure the pellets are completely dissolved ... I let it sit in the solvent for at least 2-4 weeks Then I filter. I have more confidence in my kits than the underground gear. There are a few web sites that measure the Underground or fake gear out there and the results are dissapointing.
After 4 years doing this the only negatives are Tren Dick , Anxiety and weird dreams. The night sweats only affected me the first few months and I have never had them again. Oh yes. The solvents in the kits BA and BB are the same solvents in commerically made gear.

I have been using more than that and my stuff was not underdosed nor UG period .

Just because you don't need 150mg a day doesn't mean people don't take that. You forget the old if I am taking a shot may as well fill up the dart 3cc theory. Now apply that to tren and your at 150mg at least.

I also don't think tren is that harsh. Do you need that much probably not but 150mg a day isn't going to kill anyone. Vic Richards also claims it was his favorite compound.

Last edited:
How high were you going with the parabolin...?

I probably wasn't going high enough...It was the IP 76

I used 75mg tren a , 100mg test.prop. EOD by 7 weeks and i have very good resuls.Tren is one of the best stuff in my book ,because give me clear mass and big strenghts.Now hard find human grade teren but UGL is not bad of cours real

won't talk about how much I took but for sure more than 100mg ed :)

maybe u didn't eat / train good cause many see results at 37.5mg ed !

One thing for sure...if you have anxiety or depression issues stay FAR AWAY from tren

On a side note from what i knew STK was a very heavy user of Tren, while it is hard to say for sure the doctors stated that his lungs were filled with fibrous scar tissue alot of which may have stemmed from the "tren cough"...he was a great guy. Even IP makes some reference to the toxicity of tren in some of his literature i know he does not care for the compound.

One thing for sure...if you have anxiety or depression issues stay FAR AWAY from tren

On a side note from what i knew STK was a very heavy user of Tren, while it is hard to say for sure the doctors stated that his lungs were filled with fibrous scar tissue alot of which may have stemmed from the "tren cough"...he was a great guy. Even IP makes some reference to the toxicity of tren in some of his literature i know he does not care for the compound.

STK really felt his death was from kitted tren. I believe him. may he RIP.
There was a long term member on Bolex who almost died from heavy metal toxicity he believes came from kitted tren-there was a long drawn out thread even with graphic pics and a discussion on it with medical opinions ( I believe they even ran toxicity studies on his kitted tren and found the heavy metals in it) and another guy I know that used kitted tren for years and was given last rights close to death and pulled through-he laso felt it came from kitted tren.

Extreme examples but no way in hell (knowing what I know now) would I ever inject or even rub on a topical let alone anything made from pellets, the fact that people continue to dabble in this crap is shocking to me.

i've used kitted tren for years without a problem
Have a dozen friends who have done the same

Some people are more prone to side effects than others......

done kitted tren at 150mg ed and done powder tren at 150mg ed....not much of a difference in strength. I do my own dissolving instead of using the kits solvents which are way overdone, imo that's why most have problems. A simple 2 and 20 of ba/bb will dissolve pellets and not having you inject a toxic dose of ba that is included in most kits.

Worst side effects at high doses were insomnia, sweating, and some anger issues. Nothing that couldn't be managed. Now mind you i didn't jump right into 150mg ed. First cycle was 75eod and gradually worked up over a couple of years.

STK really felt his death was from kitted tren. I believe him. may he RIP.
There was a long term member on Bolex who almost died from heavy metal toxicity he believes came from kitted tren-there was a long drawn out thread even with graphic pics and a discussion on it with medical opinions ( I believe they even ran toxicity studies on his kitted tren and found the heavy metals in it) and another guy I know that used kitted tren for years and was given last rights close to death and pulled through-he laso felt it came from kitted tren.

Extreme examples but no way in hell (knowing what I know now) would I ever inject or even rub on a topical let alone anything made from pellets, the fact that people continue to dabble in this crap is shocking to me.

Do you believe that the heavy metals came from the kits or the pellets?

Personally I would think the kits, but I really would like to know your opinion on this...

I am confident the Tren has no lead in the pellets as it is given to livestock. The Milk industry turned bad on Bovine GH (Posilac) and I double the makers of the pellets want to hurt themselves. The only thing left in the kits is the oil and the the ba or and bb? maybne the guy was taking some additonal fake gear ? I can't imagine a kit maker adding lead to a kit?

First time i used Tren i did 75mg eod from a ug lab for 6 weeks and it was nothing special, so i did a second cycle later with the same stuff and kept bumping up the dose i ended up at 150mg eod and still nothing special, turns out it was severly underdosed. So i picked up some Tren E from a more reputable lab and tried 400mg/w and went up to 600mg, which was WAYYYYY too much, couldn't sleep, sweating like crazy, super aggressive, and my body just felt strained, so now 400mg/week or less is the most Tren i'll do and that's Tren E. A side note Tren A had a rollercoaster effect on my moods, Tren E was MUCH better that way and had less sides. I agree it is a super potent compound and should be used with caution.

Do you believe that the heavy metals came from the kits or the pellets?

Personally I would think the kits, but I really would like to know your opinion on this...

Solvents obtained from industrial sources ie chemical supply houses vs USP grade.

I never mentioned lead.

The pellets contain cellulose which can't be broken down by the body-we are not cows and nobody is eating your muscles at slaughter.

Again it's futile to argue with those hell bent on getting AAS in their body any way they can, will ignore and argue against everything.

Last edited:
To make a comment like the title says is stupid. There are many competitive BB on this board. I can tell you I have spent over $5K for a comp & believe me it was real. Would I do it to be the biggest guy in the gym , NO. Would I do it to be the biggest in the bar , NO. There are some situations to take larger doses.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws