over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren, sorry have to comment

J.D

Banned
This comment may hurt a lot of you big ego boys out there but im finaly going to say it cause it has to be said, anyone that says they are using 100 to 150mg a day or everyother day of tren a is either telling lie, or using fake tren or extremly underdosed tren a, or even on the off chance it is real and you are using that amount you are a walking crazy person or should i say time bomb, if you have ever used real tren a you will actually know how stong this stuff really is, and half the guys that say they are using that much tren a are on shit load of other stuff i say bullshit. There we go ive said it and i dont care what anyone thinks maybe i might help a newbe from making a mistake taking that much tren a.

Haven't seen you around in a while :)

there are numerous threads and posts about tren.. tren is great.. no doubt, but, can work miracles in very smaller doses... i have always said, 50mgs eod is enough.. 75 max.. those who complain about tren are usually way above "their" max dose for them.. lower and the gains will be there just not the sides..

Hi Big A yep it has been a while bro i have been prety busy with my crazy life at the moment haha i have a youg boy now which keeps me busy and being a solo dad, still training hard only thing keeps my head on straight.

Yep lats i remember reading that post you made and was so happy you did, i have got good results with just 75mgs a week with little other stuff might sound funny i know.

This comment may hurt a lot of you big ego boys out there but im finaly going to say it cause it has to be said, anyone that says they are using 100 to 150mg a day or everyother day of tren a is either telling lie, or using fake tren or extremly underdosed tren a, or even on the off chance it is real and you are using that amount you are a walking crazy person or should i say time bomb, if you have ever used real tren a you will actually know how stong this stuff really is, and half the guys that say they are using that much tren a are on shit load of other stuff i say bullshit. There we go ive said it and i dont care what anyone thinks maybe i might help a newbe from making a mistake taking that much tren a.

Great post, I can say the same for so many different steroids as well. Guys who reportedly take:

100mgs Anavar ED
1,000mgs Primobolan
200mgs Injectable Winstrol ED
2,000mgs of Testosterone Enanthate

These guys are using FAKE or severely underdosed product. I would bet both of my testicles that ANYONE who says they used 100mgs of Anavar ED did NOT use BTG or Denkall, and that anyone who says that they used 1,000mgs of Primo with little results did NOT use Schering. Anyone who runs 200mgs of Winstrol ED is NOT using Zambons, and anyone using 2grams of Enanthate is not using ICN.

Human Grade vs Powders

Is the "Real" stuff, ie Human Grade, that much better than all the Powder made Black Market Gear now circulating the globe?

Is it just a question of the dose, mg/ml? Or is it quality over quantity?

bluto, it is alittle of everything you have brought up.. remember that with ug labs, they have to get the raw material from a guy, they dont know, in china... is that powder cut with something else?.. is it cut to make the seller more profit therefore less mgs per cc..? is the ug lab putting the proper amounts in the mixture or skimming to increase profit? the list goes on and on..
now dont get me wrong.. there were ug's out there that were very respectable that received raw material from people they could count on.. and their products were very good.. some of the ug's were very comparable to the human grades.. but, it could have been a crap shoot every time a guy ordered.. if you remember a lab red star.. they were highly regarded.. but, they had a issue once where the tren they sold turned out to be masteron.. they claimed that their supplier sent them the wrong powder.. and i believe them.. another had sent methyltest instead of dbol ect.. the supplier either made a mistake or sent them the wrong material that might have been cheaper to them.. but, if ya pay for tren ya expect tren.. things like that can happen..
but, buying real human grade from proper manufactures can make a heck of a difference.. knowing that the plant is registered and has to provide sterile, properly dosed meds by law can ease ones mind.. which many could tell ya.. like anything, some loved the ug stuff and some will not take anything except human grade..

Yep

Thats what I figured,

I think alot of people using UG gear around the world probably expect their gear to be underdosed so use more CC's than they should, which leads to more side effects and more taking in more compounds that arnt supposed to be in the gear to start with.

I would always prefer the best possible grade, but even amp's can be faked. So paying more dosn't gaurentee anything.

I think quality will continue to go down for the average joe who dosnt have access to Human Grade gear.

people react to drugs differently, i have used real tren at a high dose and the results are rather remarkable, fat just comes flying off and it is hard to put on any fat

however what u said can be said about any compound, people have drastic differences when it comes to t3 supplementation for example, i can grow off 200 mg's test a week and say anyone who needs 500 mg a week is lying or being ripped off

also, so what if a newbie isnt on real tren or underdosed tren, wont it tip the odds in favor or him takin in less of this amazingly powerful compound?

From trail and error I can't use anymore than 50mg eod, max 60-70mg eod. If I do more I get gyno and severe easily aggressive. I don't get aggressive from any other steroid I've tried like adrol or other hard androgens, only tren. And I'm a pretty calm person.

I remember when it happened on tren, my gf asked me to turn down the music when we drove in my car, I freaked out in anger LOL.

I can't understand when you look up on most steroid encyclopedias the average recommended start dose is 75mg eod. Thats just way too much for a first timer.

Good point J.D. I was wondering same thing.
Last summer I did 200mg of Tren E. with test Eth and 200mg of EQ per week. Bp up too much and stripped the fat right off without a "cutting" diet.
And some anger behaviors.

I will now try 100mg per week of Tren E.

TREN is VERY potent indeed.

agree, but....

while i agree that 100-150mg is too much tren, i have no doubt that a lot of guys really are doing that much.

tren from cattle implants...

i don't know how many people still home brew from the pellets, but i have and do and one reason i do it, is b/c i know the potency will always be the same.
i will add, that i have ran it a few times and 50mg EOD is plently for me. anymore than that and i am a sweating, hot flashing, angry insomniac raving lunatic!!!
-STEELE

It boils down to two things.... each individual is different and unless it is HG, each ugl can have different doses other than that on the label - yes, i realize both have been said before....

my experience.....

76mg ed of hexabol-76 by lyka labs for 8 weeks.. amazing results. yes, increased aggression but I am able to focus that in the gym. I have run this countless times.... at least 7 in the past few years. not stand-alone of course but you see my point. I have tried double that dose once in the past. didn't make it past week 1. Sides were outrageous.

Tri-tren 150.... i have done this at 150mg ed.... the longer 50mgs of the enanth ester helped ease the sides but still had a bit more sides than with the hexabol-76

Tren-e 250mg/ml..... very highly respected ugl and not sure if i should mention any names but i will if it is ok.... unfortunately not around anymore..... 500mg/w for 12 weeks.... incredible results.... ran it this way at least twice..... however, much slower results and less sides than hexabol-76 as this should be obvious.

Massive G has said that the kits say you might get 100 or 75mg/ml but in all actuality they only produce maybe 40-50mg/ml. People think their getting 100-150mg/ml when they really aren't.

Tren makes me have the strangest dreams at night. I also sweat like crazy.

Tren is definitely not the drug for me. I ended up not using all of mine. I did not feel healthy mentally or physically. I did get strong and had great workouts but the stuff just didnt make me feel right in the head. Not sure why I didnt feel healthy physically...kind of hard to explain, but felt much better when I came off. Alot of bros love the stuff. I just throw caution into the wind for anyone using it...keep the doses low to moderate and you should be ok. Alot of you vets remember our good bro STK (rest in peace). He did shitloads of the stuff and did get scar tissue on his lungs before catching pneumonia. Be careful with this one bros and make sure you buy from a good quality source.

Tren is definitely not the drug for me. I ended up not using all of mine. I did not feel healthy mentally or physically. I did get strong and had great workouts but the stuff just didnt make me feel right in the head. Not sure why I didnt feel healthy physically...kind of hard to explain, but felt much better when I came off. Alot of bros love the stuff. I just throw caution into the wind for anyone using it...keep the doses low to moderate and you should be ok. Alot of you vets remember our good bro STK (rest in peace). He did shitloads of the stuff and did get scar tissue on his lungs before catching pneumonia. Be careful with this one bros and make sure you buy from a good quality source.

So.... you are saying Tren is what killed STK?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear