over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

trew brewer and steak

joos23

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
i read that trew brewer eats alot of steak and i meant to ask him sat at he arnold classic but i forgot.... does anyone know wat kind of steak he eats? thanx

I believe this kind

Attachments

• bull5.gif
    bull5.gif
    46.2 KB · Views: 628
I am going to go with Flank

My personal favorite :D

My personal favorite :D

Hot damn right! In a perfect world where my pockets are bottomless, tenderloin all day long. Flank tastes awesome though and the butcher just cuts most of the fat away if I ask them to.

yea im a fan of flank too. Pretty lean and imo tastes great, although that might be cause i dont have deep pockets to know what REALLY good steak tastes like. I just know flank is better then chicken or tuna :D

1 tenderloin filet's, 2 sirloin/strip, 3 T-bone, 4 ribeye. I had the best filet at the texas roadhouse yesterday. The waitress told me that they do custom cuts! When i get the coin together im gonna get a 28 oz!! cant wait

16oz filet at texas road house. best stake you can eat, love that place

does anybody have a 'capers' where they are from? Where you pay by the ounce? Less then 4 weeks till im there throwin down on a 25pd new york strip!!!!!!!

Ooops, drooled on my keyboard a bit....

you know why there good at the roadhouse.....they take the steak and dip it in a big vat of butter and then start it out on the flat top to seal the butter in....only after its seared do they put it on the grill .....your lean fillet just turned into a steak with more fat than a ribeye.....

1 tenderloin filet's, 2 sirloin/strip, 3 T-bone, 4 ribeye. I had the best filet at the texas roadhouse yesterday. The waitress told me that they do custom cuts! When i get the coin together im gonna get a 28 oz!! cant wait

Texas Roadhouse is a great place! I find myself there from time to time in the off season. They have everything you could ask for at great prices. The lunch special with tip is about 12 bucks for two chicken breasts, a sweet potato, and a veggie. Thats pretty damn good.

does anybody have a 'capers' where they are from? Where you pay by the ounce? Less then 4 weeks till im there throwin down on a 25pd new york strip!!!!!!!

Ooops, drooled on my keyboard a bit....

25pd???you mean ounces not lbs right? cuz that would be a big ass steak bro...lol

28 oz stake would be awesome.:)

hahahaha yea that was a bit of an exaggeration but im 42 mins away from my next meal of chicken and baby spinach, and i def feel like i could eat that much :D

There's a video either on youtube or MD that shows how he eats and prepares his steak. He doesn't exactly make eating it seem enjoyable. From what I remember is that he puts the steak in plastic clear bags and just microwaves them when he wants to eat.

I know I couldn't eat that much red meat. :)

**broken link removed**

That is a good video of how he eats and his sick legs ^

Last edited:
you know why there good at the roadhouse.....they take the steak and dip it in a big vat of butter and then start it out on the flat top to seal the butter in....only after its seared do they put it on the grill .....your lean fillet just turned into a steak with more fat than a ribeye.....

:eek:

Trey never tells what kind of steak it is or everyone would be as big as him! :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131