over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TrinityD Banned??

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is absolutely shocking news. I never saw it coming.

Who will design everyone's cycles now?

He did care about me, that's why he said he would train me for free!!!
I remember. I actually did get a belly laugh when you posted that.

I don't know what happened...

but one thing that you guys will all learn eventually, is when people come on the site as experts but under fake names and pictures...always be weary...anybody can google and spew...and when someone doesn't want you to know who they are, but they want everyone to work with them....be suspicious...

jm

Agreed,

but real talk, I'm the best prep coach ever, I got this one guy down to 2.5% bf, PM me your social security number, credit card numbers and a naked picture of your gf and I promise I'll get you good results.

#CoachMats

power lifter, iffb pro physique, trainer, going to school, work, engaged and much more i'm missing. all this while posting 500 times a month. I totally understand why all you guys believed this nonsense. he is SUPERMAN!!!

He did care about me, that's why he said he would train me for free!!!

And by "train" do you mean teach you how to create a fictional persona and dupe a bunch of people on the Internet into thinking you know what the fuck you're talking about? That's the $40/month package. Must have really liked you.

power lifter, iffb pro physique, trainer, going to school, work, engaged and much more i'm missing. all this while posting 500 times a month. I totally understand why all you guys believed this nonsense. he is SUPERMAN!!!

Dude, you totally missed registered nurse, anesthesiologist expert and future Mr Olympia physique. Lol, im not kidding either its all in his profile and sig. I always thought his shit was bullshit and I was completely shocked when I saw that he was featured member. I just thought he was trying to get his post count up cause he always tried to chip in on every post without much to back it up. People would say things like he was a valuable contributor but id think to myself why, he just regurgitation elementary info he must have read. A lot of info he offered up was incorrect. Calling out Mr Meadows? Really? One of the most knowledgable men out there and most humble and honest. JM is not someone that anyone with any respectable knowledge would talk shit about. Who ever voted for this guy for FM should be ashamed of yourself.

Last edited:

Dude I have nothing against Trinity personally but I questioned the exact same things!

He offered me training as well and mentoring and I just ignored it.

But for real, he stated he was under 25, ifbb pro, making over 6 figures in the medical field, has over 30 (if I recall correctly) clients both in ifbb and top ranking NPC, engaged, went from graduating high school at 100lbs (pretty sure he stated this in a thread recently) to ifbb pro physique in less than 6 years? He said he's had his card for a while now so let's assume 4 years...

And there's a lot more I can't think of off the top of my head right now.

I've been a little suspicious about it myself.

Gosh.....He never offered to train me or let me in on his vast well of everything he has learned in his worldly 24 years......Maybe someday I'll be one of the cool kids....:cool:

dont know him personally

Pmed me offered to do training, nutrition, supplementation services

I thought his posts were knowledgeable just goes to show knowledge without getting along with people doesnt cut it, even if you don like someone , keep it to yourself, and god can change, those people you like can become people you may oneday be your friend , who knows right miracles happen lol

the question remains..

who is feature member for the remainder of February?

On a related note though, it truly was amazing the speed at which he gained board notoriety and trust, a following, featured member status, probably walked away with a ton of GH, I'm sure he'll continue to get paid. I mean, he didn't train everyone for free. I did a search all posts and the software limits to 500 posts, and it was three weeks ago! And his posts weren't just, "Wow, amazing!" Man, he wrote long posts! All the while doing routines, diets, and stacks under the heading "Trinity Training, Nutrition, Anabolics". He was derek7x on anasci. He hit other boards, emails, alleged phones calls. He was all over the GH threads, he knew everyone in the game (or thought he did). I'm sure I'm leaving things out.

I couldn't have done it. Just the 24 posts a day at 5 minutes/post is 2 hours right there.

All the while he's a 6-figure salary millionaire in a gated community (not a big deal there but he said he was 24! An IFBB pro gf, I'm sure he has to train and prepare meals, getting his masters, an ICU nurse, he said he is an IFBB pro, takes care of his disabled mother and brother.

How could you not like him? He was any one of us x 3.

On a related note though, it truly was amazing the speed at which he gained board notoriety and trust, a following, featured member status, probably walked away with a ton of GH, I'm sure he'll continue to get paid. I mean, he didn't train everyone for free. I did a search all posts and the software limits to 500 posts, and it was three weeks ago! And his posts weren't just, "Wow, amazing!" Man, he wrote long posts! All the while doing routines, diets, and stacks under the heading "Trinity Training, Nutrition, Anabolics". He was derek7x on anasci. He hit other boards, emails, alleged phones calls. He was all over the GH threads, he knew everyone in the game (or thought he did). I'm sure I'm leaving things out.

I couldn't have done it. Just the 24 posts a day at 5 minutes/post is 2 hours right there.

All the while he's a 6-figure salary millionaire in a gated community (not a big deal there but he said he was 24! An IFBB pro gf, I'm sure he has to train and prepare meals, getting his masters, an ICU nurse, he said he is an IFBB pro, takes care of his disabled mother and brother.

exactly brother!! SUPERMAN!! he knows how to get shit done!! he is no joke. maybe we only have 24 hour days and he gets 36 hours a day, he might need 48 to do all that. oh and the other day he was on the beach with his girl all day, he just gets around!!

Last edited:
This post isn't pointed to anyone directly, I have noticed when a member gets some status ,posts etc there are at times a agenda to the madness .
Yes i have talked to Trinity ,he offered me his services pennies on the dollar.
I had posted i was going to be 46 the end of Feb. and with my wife's blessing ,i was going to give myself once last year for competing in a contest.
He asked my options ?I told him my off season and aas program was written up by a guy who asked not to be mentioned, Lets just say this he is very qualified with the task.
He has won A recent Pro Event in Florida. We met a few times one was when he done a seminar at the gym i trained at.
I did say due to his schedule the guy wouldn't be able to hold my hand during the last 16 weeks.I was thinking maybe John Meadows .For one i believe he might train less than 100 miles away from me and his methods where similar to mine,due to my background in power lifting and the fact i knew some guys he may know.
Now don't get me wrong Trinity seems like a great guy but even though my membership here started March 2011 ,I have been on many boards since 1998.I have seen gurus who where nothing more than copy paste artists .At one time i thought Trinity was this one guy you probably remember AIR-BORNE JENNY,he was wanting to go for his pro card in the physique division .

Now i hope he is not him cause that guy bugged me to death(lol)
Being in the game for over 20 years i have never seen a brother offer a serious competitor his services for $30 a month?????
He also said HE HELPED SEVERAL PRO'S FOR $70 a month!!!!!
I know he said he was making $100,000 a year and when he got his masters he would bank $200,000 a year.
SO over 20 clients @ 30-$50 a month and Pro's @ $70.00 a month was fishy>>?

Out of all i have said i don't want any who like him ,to think i don't like him cause he seems like a pretty good guy,My feeling is there is many on here with less than1 year that doesn't question any of his posts .
I hope he is who he says cause the newer guys need a guy to interact with,

My point is that it is so easy to build up a name on PM.
Look if you have decent people skills or training and nutrition and a little bit of ability to get in with the respected members ,you can post up and in no time be a kilo member (only takes a thousand posts)then each month a person with the ability to help a few can possibly get featured member added to their title.

Guys i guess what i am trying to say is ,this is the internet! Most don't know half what we should know about anything !

As far as Trinity i like him by just his posts .

Damn it ,i have yet to walk out of this place with 1 gh kit!!!!:banghead:

On a serious note the guy can put out the long posts!
At least better than my usual :yeahthat::cool::D smilies

I mean, wow. I peronally know him, not too well...and i can say he is a humble, stand up guy. Hard to believe he cussed out a mod? i hope they are working it out. I personally thought Trinity brought a lot to the table, would hate to see him go without this getting resolved. Personally, he never asked me for a dime, i have more than a pretty good idea of what i am doing. Hope all of you guys that question his motives on the board get to do it if and when he comes back, so at least he can defend himself. I hope this situation works out well for both parties involved. Just my humble opinion...

I mean, wow. I peronally know him, not too well...and i can say he is a humble, stand up guy. Hard to believe he cussed out a mod? i hope they are working it out. I personally thought Trinity brought a lot to the table, would hate to see him go without this getting resolved. Personally, he never asked me for a dime, i have more than a pretty good idea of what i am doing. Hope all of you guys that question his motives on the board get to do it if and when he comes back, so at least he can defend himself. I hope this situation works out well for both parties involved. Just my humble opinion...

As far as i am concerned he has nothing to prove to me,He has always treated me with respect.I just don't think he can keep up with the schedule he was putting in on here.
I would have had to get carpal tunnel surgery if i even tried to type all the info he put out there!
Maybe as much time he put into this board he may have snapped for a second,
Or maybe if he had disrespected the mod he could apologize ?

He had you fooled, and still does....wake up and smell the liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear