over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TrinityD Banned??

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only someone had called him out and called him a phony, and done that on his own member of the month thread:D

Look through "Question to the top competitors on PM." I called him out on a couple of things. Look around post 112.

I have been here five years and ad only called one person out, before this. That was the ARL rep who ripped off some people a few years back. I told everyone in their thread that he was a liar and members defended him and then he stole peoples money.

So, this is my number two. I am not saying anything personal about Trin, but to be a know it all exercise/steroid expert at twenty-four is bullshit to me after he came on here asking simple questions less than a year ago.

He did care about me, that's why he said he would train me for free!!!

He offered to train me for free too :D He put he had only sent the message to 2 others posters. I did feel special for a moment :D Curious did anyone else receive that message?

He offered to train me for free too :D He put he had only sent the message to 2 others posters. I did feel special for a moment :D Curious did anyone else receive that message?

Sorry just read all the thread. So that is Q, me, pesty and Ajdos so far.

I wonder when people will identify the pattern:

- Guys shows up, posts in every damn thread/spends the entire day posting
- E-stats himself for no reason at all
- Insert list of made-up credentials/accomplishments without an ounce of proof
- Gathers a legion of followers and a fanclub.
- "Thrust me, I know everyone in this sport."
- "Listen to me, X person told me exactly what they use."
- Will asskiss any veteran/credible poster for validation even if it means disagreeing with or contradicting something he said it himself.
- Starts taking on clients
- Scams someone, gets caught or gets banned.

And it's not the first time this happened...
Here's the thing.......I never even noticed him or read anything until he called out JM, then I read a few posts and it was obvious he was fos....then he offered to train me and give me a aas schedule....not that I've been doing this for 25 years and he just started....but............I talked to Raj and Ouch pmd me, but you really need more then just a hunch to call someone out....bc if you are wrong, you are going to look like an ass............its just a tough situation because we hate to call guys liars even if its obvious.....some of us long term guys hate to get involved with the drama................but sometimes we just can't help it.....................its kind of the policy around here that if you are going to make outrageous claims, you will need to substantiate them, and apparently Ouch decided that now was that time.

He never offered to train me....

As far as him being an IFBB pro....I thought all you guys are liars and really a bunch of fat bald men behind keyboards.....

I was never a fan of the hijacking of threads for his agendas. The moment he slighted JM I was like yeah this guy is seriously shady. I say leave him banned - its for the best of the board. My. 02

Lol at earning 6 figures and doing diets for $30 doesn't quite add up. He rubbed me the wrong way

I really don't know how some of you guys keep falling for this type of BS. People really need to learn to read between the lines with things.

Sure, some of the info posted was decent, but overall 1+1 didn't equal 2 with this guy. I'm sure there are guys on here that have forgotten more than I'll ever know with regards to training, juice and nutrition, but this guy was full of it. I was completely confused as I remembered when he said he was going to attempt to become a Mens Physique contestant, then all of a sudden, he was already a Pro in it. When did that happen?

He had a shit ton of post while working as a RN, while raising his degree in the RN field, while also Being a Pro. look, like others have said here, and I'm not saying someone can't compete and work and go to school at the same time, I'm sure if you want it bad enough, it'll happen, but along with being on a BB board enough to make that many post? This man must be a speed reader and moving at the speed of the Flash in order to get everything done. I've worked with nurses going from a RN-to BSN and to even one of the specialty fields in nursing at the Masters level, and that shit isn't "I'll read a chapter here and there"

Some of you guys really need to pay attention and stop trusting dipshits that just post in every single thread saying who they know and what they've "done". If you go back and read a lot of his post, he'll even say "I know ____ did this and can prove it!" and when asked to prove it, He gave some BS ass answer.

This reminds me a lot of the guy that posted two pics of 2 different guys saying he got to 240 ripped while eating chocolate and benching 200 for 25 reps. Stop being so damn naive fellas. damn, so many intelligent guys here, yet you believe some dumb shit.

He's posted where he works.

A guy lies about everything including saying he can't post pics because someone will know him.. and yet you believe he posted where he really works? Hmmm..okay then.

With no disrespect intended. I would stay away from any so called IFBB Pro Mens physique or womans bikini girls. Every bitch on Instagram is a damn IFBB pro now at age 21 and an expert. Every gay looking 22 year old with chicken legs is also an IFBB pro. These cards don't mean a damn thing to me unless you are a IFBB Pro BODYBUILDER!!

The expertise in this game is held with the bodybuilders, not the other crap. I as a woman know that!!! Why do these stupid guys on this board fall for this crap?

I've also received PM's of people wondering if I'm really a girl...well yes I am. I won't give up my real identity obviously...but I do post anonymous sexy pics on Instagram. Go to dirtymusclegirl on IG and you can see that I work out and have been for a while. I'm in my 30's and have 3 kids, my husband has worked with several Pros for dieting. He knows his shit and I totally trust him since he's been in bodybuilding for 17 years! Why you guys fall for these 20 something's as experts is beyond me!!!
Holy smokes dirtymusclegirl!

Does this mean the rightful winner of member of the month will be crowned, or do we have to see pumpkin back at the top of the page for another two weeks?

Q wrote this a few weeks ago to Trinity:D

Who the fuck do you think you are...................Homo was here long before you adding to the board.............you have been here for a short time acting like you own the place............seriously man..........you obviously think you are special..............I just know you for telling me how much you are going to buy from me....then you dont even try the product.............then you pm me saying you will train me for free???????????You think I need you to train me....oh, then you say you will write me out a drug schedule..........really??????? You claim you train a bunch of these guys............funny how most of the guys who voted for you are brand new?????????? Calling Scott out????????Asking what he has he has done for the forum lately???????You realize you just joined up and are the next guru...going on a bunch of sites acting special...............dude.........we have seen guys like you come and go for 15 years....let's see if you are still here in a few years.............I doubt it!!!...oh,,,,,,,,,,,,,and voting for yourself says a lot about you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigtime_1968
NapsGear