over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT Brands

You can probably fill out some sort of override form with your insurance to get them to cover the 10ml. If the MD prescribes something the insurance company cannot modify the Rx. They can decline to cover it and force you to pay out of pocket, but you should be able to appeal and if the MD can supply the insurance with the detailed records demonstrating the need, then they should cover it.

It isn't the insurance overriding the Rx, it's the pharmacy. They basically translate the 10ml into 10 1ml vials, but they'll only give me 8 of them at a time. I don't know if that's because of DEA regulations or their own. Depending on the number of refills, the way they fill it, I'd still have the number of 1ml vials necessary to get the entire amount. For example, if I had only one refill from the doctor, I get 8 1ml vials, refill and get another 8 vials, and I'll still have 4 vials left that I'd still get as a "refill" because the pharmacy still has to give them to me.

I really am just acting like a bitch about the 1 ml vials because I think insurance is only looking out for themselves and testosterone is I vital hormone in a males body n we would probably be close to death if we needed it and we couldn’t live long so why the fuck is it controllled 3 if anything drop to controlled 4 or 5 where you can just sign for it. They will prescribe insulin, thyroid, estrogen, etc to any age female.

Again, I mentioned earlier why it's a schedule 3. You can thank Biden for that.

Again, I mentioned earlier why it's a schedule 3. You can thank Biden for that.
Things were much better before that. I was able to get 10ml vials and didn't have to sign for it in the mail. Now I always end up missing the postman and have to drive 20 minutes to the post office, 40 minute round trip! Pisses me off.

Yeah, I used to be able to do that, too, plus the copay I had was only $10. It was so much better then.

Yeah, I used to be able to do that, too, plus the copay I had was only $10. It was so much better then.
It was attacked a bit like opioids are, but thankfully not as bad.

Regarding the small vials, I feel your pain. With testosterone being a schedule 3 drug,
you can only get a 1 month supply at a time. The only way around this, to get a 'multi-
use' larger vial is to to get you doctor to prescribe a range of dosages . . . you take the
bottom dosage, but the pharmacy has to fill for the top dosage. If you have a good
relationship with your doc (I do) this was possible, it is for me. Hope this helps.

Regarding different brands; I have never ever noticed a difference. Been on TRT (dosages
all over the map . . . 10mg to day up to 600mg every 10 days) for 15 years, tried
every imaginable manufacturer and they all treated me the same.

It isn't the insurance overriding the Rx, it's the pharmacy. They basically translate the 10ml into 10 1ml vials, but they'll only give me 8 of them at a time. I don't know if that's because of DEA regulations or their own. Depending on the number of refills, the way they fill it, I'd still have the number of 1ml vials necessary to get the entire amount. For example, if I had only one refill from the doctor, I get 8 1ml vials, refill and get another 8 vials, and I'll still have 4 vials left that I'd still get as a "refill" because the pharmacy still has to give them to me.
After years of getting 1 10ml vials. I went in 2 weeks ago with my script for 10mls of 200mg/ml and walked out with 10 1 ml vials. I paid cash. They are making less of them and the manufacturers sent notices saying they can't guarantee sterility 30 days after the first use according to the paper the pharmacy showed me. If you use insurance then I would guess that 8 1ml vials may be a 90 day supply which is all that is allowed. If you are paying for it all out of your pocket like I do I would ask them why only 8 ml's.

Regarding the small vials, I feel your pain. With testosterone being a schedule 3 drug,
you can only get a 1 month supply at a time. The only way around this, to get a 'multi-
use' larger vial is to to get you doctor to prescribe a range of dosages . . . you take the
bottom dosage, but the pharmacy has to fill for the top dosage. If you have a good
relationship with your doc (I do) this was possible, it is for me. Hope this helps.

Regarding different brands; I have never ever noticed a difference. Been on TRT (dosages
all over the map . . . 10mg to day up to 600mg every 10 days) for 15 years, tried
every imaginable manufacturer and they all treated me the same.
You are not limited to a 30 day supply. It is 90 days from my reading. But to get that through my insurance i have to go through their mail order system to get 90 days worth Which I have but it is a bit of a hassle so now i just pay cash. 10 ml's cost me $43 last time using GoodRX. According to my script 10 ml's is a 20 week supply for me and the pharmacies filled it with 1 10 ml vial for years.

Biden wasn't a sponsor or co-sponsor of H.R.4658 - Anabolic Steroids Control Act of 1990 which made anabolic steroids a schedule 3 drug.

BTW I can't stand Biden, not defending him, just pointing out facts ;)
But Biden did push for raising the penalties of schedule 3 drugs in the 80's. Supported the the act of 1990. And he did co-sponsor the The Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2004. Which went after steroids more and included pro-hormones as well.

If he instead went on TRT maybe he wouldn't have dementia now. Karma
Yeah that guy has serious mental problems, I bet it is dementia.

Funny thing is .....
About 2 year go I swore to evryone I knew to get a script through a urologist or endo not a clinic because I’m from Florida and there is a trt clinic on every corner just like the pill mills back in 04-10. I was convinced that, of course the greedy mofo in south Florida would fuck it up for everyone and the DEA would use the same exact technique to take them all down. I guess when there’s no money(people who use even with the worst anabolic addiction can only do so much and DONT NEED THE MED ON AN HOURLY BASIS TO FEEL LIKE THEY ARE OR ACTUALLY DIE) but what’s the mark up $20 on test is nothing after said n done. You can’t even sell pharma exotics that clinic somehow write because their to expensive and gh hahah if you have the money to front that out of your pocket I don’t think it’s worth it to the people who are actually getting it. South fFlorida we are In the largest gay community. Infectious Doc don’t really prescribe gh unless the person is full blown aids or elderly elderly and def insurance doesn’t want to pay for gh even at that. in illicit resale(now ppl pay bauble for whatever everything is drying up, doc are saying no way like other controls subs they just don’t care.

Let me first say my heart goes out to anyone who is dealing with this opioid bs because everyone is the US is felt by it some way. Ohh and I just looked the the opioid death to prescribing rate. Soooooo prescribing has dramatically gone down, which that brag about whenever they can yet OD from opioid has not follow, leveled out, ahh look a little but BUT has skyrocketed. I mean we all know why but we aren’t doing it right. I feel reabad for the patiethat need med because they are dependent not addicts treated like junkies tring to score off the street and are embarrassed in front of the whole store( still blows my mind that can’t come up w a pain med that you don’t build am. Idk medicine is all just changing soo fast.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws