over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT- Father Mood Swings

grizzly978

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Long story short, my father who is 64 is Rx’ed Test Cyp 120mg EW.
He went to a hormone center for testing etc to get the script.
I have noticed as I do his piba every week for him that he has turned stubborn and more aggressive. Even over the holidays I noticed his behavior and I was pissed to the point i was going to crack his rib over some of the things he said to people.

I recommend he needs his estrogen levels checked, he refuses. I said try an AI, refuses.

I’m at the point where I think it’s not for him and recommend he speaks with the doctor and stop because honestly the man acts like a little girl with his emotions and anger.

Any suggestions or have any of you experienced this from a family member?
I take 100mg a week and have zero aggression, this guy is another story.

he could cut his dose in half, dose everyday, and voila'! geriatric bitchmode problem solved!

And prior to TRT he was a sweet gentle easy going guy? Was open to being told what to do? No offence meant. I find most old people get more set in there ways and have less of a filter on their mouths. And most people seem to agree with my findings and i am an old guy.

he could cut his dose in half, dose everyday, and voila'! geriatric bitchmode problem solved!
I’ll attempt this Sunday when I go over. We will see

And prior to TRT he was a sweet gentle easy going guy? Was open to being told what to do? No offence meant. I find most old people get more set in there ways and have less of a filter on their mouths. And most people seem to agree with my findings and i am an old guy.
He used TRT in the past and wasn’t aggressive, the man will not listen to anyone.
Well he doesn’t really have a filter in herbal, but I think he needs to get blood work on everything. I assume it could be high estro.

Long story short, my father who is 64 is Rx’ed Test Cyp 120mg EW.
He went to a hormone center for testing etc to get the script.
I have noticed as I do his piba every week for him that he has turned stubborn and more aggressive. Even over the holidays I noticed his behavior and I was pissed to the point i was going to crack his rib over some of the things he said to people.

I recommend he needs his estrogen levels checked, he refuses. I said try an AI, refuses.

I’m at the point where I think it’s not for him and recommend he speaks with the doctor and stop because honestly the man acts like a little girl with his emotions and anger.

Any suggestions or have any of you experienced this from a family member?
I take 100mg a week and have zero aggression, this guy is another story.
This sounds like early stages of alzheimers. My grandmother had all her shit together in the very early stages, little to no memory loss, but very verbally aggressive and confrontational at times

Believe it or not, it could also be a kidney or urinary tract infection. Sounds like an old wives tale, but a close family member of mine worked with the elderly for a long time, and a key indicator (other than painful urination that may not even manifest) is irrational behavior and moodiness.

Hmmm. I'm noticing the same aggression with a family member in his late 60s. No TRT.

I also notice he rubs his hand up and down on the furniture/couch/recliner while watching TV.
Same rubbing thing my grandfather did as his Parkinson and alzheimers progressed.

I want to know how his libido is...

Is he trying to hose the mrs every night now?

He used TRT in the past and wasn’t aggressive, the man will not listen to anyone.
Well he doesn’t really have a filter in herbal, but I think he needs to get blood work on everything. I assume it could be high estro.
Sounds more age related then to me. Although blood work is never a bad idea. My mother got more belligerent for her last 20 years. Especially after my father died and she was on her own and had to start worrying about giving up her independence. Being told what to do by your children is a tough thing to handle. I would just plant the seeds in a way i knew would work and let her think it was her idea.

I agree with Buck. My father in law is turning into an old woman. Bitching and moaning all the time, ornery. He's 84.

I’m thinking it’s old age at this point after hearing your experiences.
Well his bloods are good, he had them done a month ago as I asked him and he forgot about it.
Bummer when you get moody but it is what it is. The guy likes to train so I’ll leave him be.

Believe it or not, it could also be a kidney or urinary tract infection. Sounds like an old wives tale, but a close family member of mine worked with the elderly for a long time, and a key indicator (other than painful urination that may not even manifest) is irrational behavior and moodiness.
That's true! I learned about that recently. It's real. I still dont understand how it works. Some think that a large number of folks in resthomes with "mental problems " may have a UTI that's causing it. Makes no sense, but it's real.

Sounds more age related then to me. Although blood work is never a bad idea. My mother got more belligerent for her last 20 years. Especially after my father died and she was on her own and had to start worrying about giving up her independence. Being told what to do by your children is a tough thing to handle. I would just plant the seeds in a way i knew would work and let her think it was her idea.
My father is like that now. He's 84 and has his share of health problems. One of his knees is shot and he has to use a walker now. He's in significant pain. If someone's got pain most of the day it will make them short tempered.

When my heart has troubles I can become belligerent.

I’m thinking it’s old age at this point after hearing your experiences.
Well his bloods are good, he had them done a month ago as I asked him and he forgot about it.
Bummer when you get moody but it is what it is. The guy likes to train so I’ll leave him be.
How well do you get along now? You keep referring to him as "the guy", like he's a neighbor you barely know. I know visiting my father or even talking on the phone now isn't as pleasant as it used to be. It's a hard thing. I miss the old day of years gone by.

If you don't get along real well,that could put him in a bad mood.

Good luck. I can’t even explain to my 69 year old father how getting 1 shot every 15 days is a terrible route. Some older people believe doctors know everything and civilians can’t know more about these topics than docs

Good luck. I can’t even explain to my 69 year old father how getting 1 shot every 15 days is a terrible route. Some older people believe doctors know everything and civilians can’t know more about these topics than docs
I had to argue with my endocrinologist when I first went on. She wanted me to do biweekly shots. I convinced her that weekly would be better. When she left the practice and I was handed to another doctor, I had to go through it all again.

If your father goes in to the doctor for his shot then every 15 days is going to ensure higher compliance. I can see that. Most people are terrible about keeping appointments. I think some folks don't do their own injections.

How well do you get along now? You keep referring to him as "the guy", like he's a neighbor you barely know. I know visiting my father or even talking on the phone now isn't as pleasant as it used to be. It's a hard thing. I miss the old day of years gone by.

If you don't get along real well,that could put him in a bad mood.
We get along great, he’s a great person.
I am thinking at this point he is becoming grumpy.
Every weekend I visit and we hit the weights together too

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner