over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT, HCG and Pregnancy....

Alias

Registered
I know this is my first post, and ive done a fair share of reading up in this and other forums before I decided to write it. I'm having a bit of trouble with my TRT urologist and my Wife. i have 2 children from a previous relationship and have currently been with my wife for 6 years, she wants to have kids with me, which I think is a great Idea, but knowing my history with AAS and TRT, I was almost certain I couldn't get her pregnant, and I was right.

My sperm count is zero and I have been on TRT for 4 years, Plus I have done several cycles during this time and I know that didn't help either.

Here's my question: My urologist says for there to even be a chance at pregnancy I need to stop TRT and AAS and go on HCG only for many months, getting sperm counts and blood work every month or so. Is it possible for someone to remain on TRT while getting HCG and get back some fertilltiy? We don't mind going in for invitro or inutero incimination, as I'm sure that getting my count up high enough for normal procreation is going to be almost impossible.

It took me years to get to were I am today (size wise) and It would kill me to have to stop my TRT and end up losing much of what i worked for. She feels the same way, she doesn't want me to shrink to much either.

I'm currently 5'10" 224lbs and my last cycle was ended 2 months ago. Test, Eq, Adrol.
Thanks Chris

I'll bump this for you.

I am just under 30 year old. I have been on TRT for the past 4 years as well. I had very low testosterone before I every touched AAS.

I take HCG and Clomid as part of my TRT protocol. I was told by my doctor that this will allow me to still be able to conceive when the time was right. I might need to come off the testosterone for a few months and increase the HCG/HMG and Clomid, but other than that I should still have a decent sperm count and mobility.

Bump for experts to chime in.

I know this is my first post, and ive done a fair share of reading up in this and other forums before I decided to write it. I'm having a bit of trouble with my TRT urologist and my Wife. i have 2 children from a previous relationship and have currently been with my wife for 6 years, she wants to have kids with me, which I think is a great Idea, but knowing my history with AAS and TRT, I was almost certain I couldn't get her pregnant, and I was right.

My sperm count is zero and I have been on TRT for 4 years, Plus I have done several cycles during this time and I know that didn't help either.

Here's my question: My urologist says for there to even be a chance at pregnancy I need to stop TRT and AAS and go on HCG only for many months, getting sperm counts and blood work every month or so. Is it possible for someone to remain on TRT while getting HCG and get back some fertilltiy? We don't mind going in for invitro or inutero incimination, as I'm sure that getting my count up high enough for normal procreation is going to be almost impossible.

It took me years to get to were I am today (size wise) and It would kill me to have to stop my TRT and end up losing much of what i worked for. She feels the same way, she doesn't want me to shrink to much either.

I'm currently 5'10" 224lbs and my last cycle was ended 2 months ago. Test, Eq, Adrol.
Thanks Chris

I can help you.

I know where youre coming from

Hey bro, i too started hrt bfore i was 30. There was once a point where when I ejaculated nothing came out. I got scared and talked to my dr. He put me on hcg and that seemed to get rid of the problem. Some studies show that after years of avid steroid use clomid, hcg and proviron were able to make men produce sufficient amounts of sperm. I know you worked hard for your gains, but you need to figure out whats important to you. If having a baby with your wife is important and the dr suggests coming off the aas for a while, do it. Wait till you make the baby and start cycling again.

with a trt dose and enough hcg every 3 days you will produce mature sperm at about the 65day mark of the hcg use....

Hey bro, i too started hrt bfore i was 30. There was once a point where when I ejaculated nothing came out. I got scared and talked to my dr. He put me on hcg and that seemed to get rid of the problem. Some studies show that after years of avid steroid use clomid, hcg and proviron were able to make men produce sufficient amounts of sperm. I know you worked hard for your gains, but you need to figure out whats important to you. If having a baby with your wife is important and the dr suggests coming off the aas for a while, do it. Wait till you make the baby and start cycling again.

I hear what your saying Jblaze, I have already decided to stop the AAS. The real issue I was having is coming off the TRT. I can't just stop taking it and start taking HCG after years of HRT, I will be a complete wreck, not to mention the size loss I will be seeing. I have children already, so it's not as big a deal for me as it is for her. Even though we agreed when we got hitched to stay childless, but shit happens, things change and I have change with them I guess.

with a trt dose and enough hcg every 3 days you will produce mature sperm at about the 65day mark of the hcg use....

Hopefully thats that case. If my Urologist insists on stopping the TRT and puts me on just the HCG, I may just order up some gear and keep self administering my own TRT at the same dose untill the whole pregnancy thing goes as planned, you know? I'm just hoping the fertility comes back while on TRT and HCG, I'de hate to waist all the time and money for nothing.

J Smiley, your 65 day comment is very accurate numerically speaking. I'm not so convinced that the sperm production with HCG when ON TRT would have ANY comparison to the sperm production with HCG when OFF TRT. I can relate to both of your stories and I have done extensive research on the subject but would love to hear more insight from ^ guy that said I can help! First of all I know someone that got his girlfriend pregnant while on Testosterone Enanthate but it is very, very rare. Synthetic Testosterone is essentially male birth control. You have to COMPLETELY stop the TRT for at least a few months AND incorporate 500-750 units of HCG every three days to have any reasonable chance to get your girl preggers. Since both of you guys have been on HRT for years, the chances are not great. From my research I would recommend that you seriously considered HMG injections in addition to HCG. The studies and research are out there proving the efficacy of combining the above two medications in a protocol to exponentially increase your chances of having children (again).

Note: The advice above is not medical advice. It's merely what I would do hypothetically speaking.

I havent been off test in years. I take 500iu hcg 2 times a week. I just had a sperm test done 3 days ago. The Dr. said 20 million was normal and I was at 116 million and motility normal is 5.0 and mine was 6.7. He said I had one of the best sperm counts he had ever seen. I have gone as high as 1500mg test in the past. Im sorry guys but I feel even on test hcg does its job. I mean I have had 2 tests done and both were the same.

Hopefully thats that case. If my Urologist insists on stopping the TRT and puts me on just the HCG, I may just order up some gear and keep self administering my own TRT at the same dose untill the whole pregnancy thing goes as planned, you know? I'm just hoping the fertility comes back while on TRT and HCG, I'de hate to waist all the time and money for nothing.

ive been through this twice, when i was younger i knocked a girl up while on test, but hitting hcg throughout, recently in my life i was shooting a zero after test, was put on hcg dosed at 1500iu every 3 days by a highly respected nyc male fert/sex doc and right on target at 65 days i was shooting above average count/perfect motility and knocked up wife first load!ha

on trt here, with hcg 500iu 2x a week, and my girl's pregnant

I read a fertility book written by a popular TRT doc and he was saying that a large percentage of men with low test that go on TRT have really low sperm counts and poor sperm quality to begin with. So unless you've had your sperm tested prior to TRT don't necessarily think the TRT is to blame. Just something else to consider.

If anyone finds any good info out, please share. A lot of guy could benefit from this insight.

That may be true since this was the first time I had my sperm counted, but I do have two wonderful children already (before TRT and AAS) so I know my count was'nt Zero, or she's got some explaining to do..

I read a fertility book written by a popular TRT doc and he was saying that a large percentage of men with low test that go on TRT have really low sperm counts and poor sperm quality to begin with. So unless you've had your sperm tested prior to TRT don't necessarily think the TRT is to blame. Just something else to consider.

If anyone finds any good info out, please share. A lot of guy could benefit from this insight.

I was told approx. 65 days by the Urologist if I stopped TRT and went with the HCG alone. He stated that it takes around that much time for the testes to start making "good Sperm" again. My Doc doesnt take to kindly to suggestion, so I don't know how to bring up the HMG without pissing him off. He's a smart man, but thinks his word is God. I thought about finding a new one, but I'm limited to just him within 100 or so miles from where I live. Plus my insurance covers most everything he's suggested because he's in my plans network.

J Smiley, your 65 day comment is very accurate numerically speaking. I'm not so convinced that the sperm production with HCG when ON TRT would have ANY comparison to the sperm production with HCG when OFF TRT. I can relate to both of your stories and I have done extensive research on the subject but would love to hear more insight from ^ guy that said I can help! First of all I know someone that got his girlfriend pregnant while on Testosterone Enanthate but it is very, very rare. Synthetic Testosterone is essentially male birth control. You have to COMPLETELY stop the TRT for at least a few months AND incorporate 500-750 units of HCG every three days to have any reasonable chance to get your girl preggers. Since both of you guys have been on HRT for years, the chances are not great. From my research I would recommend that you seriously considered HMG injections in addition to HCG. The studies and research are out there proving the efficacy of combining the above two medications in a protocol to exponentially increase your chances of having children (again).

Note: The advice above is not medical advice. It's merely what I would do hypothetically speaking.

I havent been off test in years. I take 500iu hcg 2 times a week. I just had a sperm test done 3 days ago. The Dr. said 20 million was normal and I was at 116 million and motility normal is 5.0 and mine was 6.7. He said I had one of the best sperm counts he had ever seen. I have gone as high as 1500mg test in the past. Im sorry guys but I feel even on test hcg does its job. I mean I have had 2 tests done and both were the same.

Bumping this old thread cause i know there are quite a few guys(young guys on trt) that are worried and often think about this as i do.

I had been on for long periods of time and when my wife decided to stop the pill I was on hCG and clomid, got her pregnant the first month. I had been on hCG and clomid for a while, expecting her decision to have a kid.

My friend also conceived while preparing for a high level contest. He had been on using fairly high doses, but using hCG during his cycles. He was actually *on* when he conceived (still using hCG).

I went through the whole HCG HMG thing after being on pretty much straight for 3 years when I was 37 years old. It worked and I went back AAS. Then my wife wanted more kids so I stopped for about a year and my sperm production started back up on its own and we have twins :D I'm on TRT now and occaisionally AAS. I'm 45, look good and act half my age :headbang:

I did ask my doc if I could take low doses of test and HCG to stimulate sperm production and he said no--the test had to be endogenous. He didn't give me a reason. I personally wouldn't stay on TRT but the only way to know if you can stay on TRT while you do the HCG thing is try it--the draw back is that if the TRT interferes with sperm production then you've wasted time (probably a few months).

And regarding the 65 days from HCG to sperm comment, I think that's technically incorrect. It takes 65 days for sperm to mature once your body starts producing it, but your body doens't start producing it the first day you inject HCG. You start producing sperm when your test levels get high enough from the HCG. For some that might be a few weeks, in my case it was several months.

The HMG isn't necessary but is a good protocol. Once your test levels are high enough, the HMG sends a signal to youor testes to start producing sperm--in a way jump starting sperm production. HCG over time isn't cheap (it cost me about $7,000 to legally obtain enough HCG and HMG for the 6 or 7 months I needed it) so spending a couple hundred on HMG is a good investment IMO.

I think you should consider just dropping the TRT getting your sperm back on-line, freezing a couple hundred million and then going back on TRT/AAS. Sure you'll lose size and feel like sh!t but you can gain the size back and win points with the wife :)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear