over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT + Orals

OutToLunch

Kilo Klub Member
What kind of pros/cons can one expect on a trt dosage of test cyp plus 50mg of proviron and 100mg of anavar taken daily.

Diet, training and cardio are on point. 40+ lifter.

No HDL basically. You won't really gain much in terms of muscle from these orals (what comes fast also goes fast).

I'd run an injectable for a short cycle instead of an oral if I was you.

Wel...the proviron is gonna make you feel good and may bump sex drive up a bit. Anavar isn't great for size or strength at low test doses like that if you ask me. Might gain some hardness if youre already lean. Are you completely opposed to other injectables? What are your actual goals with this?

Wel...the proviron is gonna make you feel good and may bump sex drive up a bit. Anavar isn't great for size or strength at low test doses like that if you ask me. Might gain some hardness if youre already lean. Are you completely opposed to other injectables? What are your actual goals with this?

Looking to get Leaner, dryer , stronger and better libido. In no particular order.

Not looking to do any other injectables . Would consider swapping out the proviron and anavar for low dose sdrol down the line. Somewhere from 5-10mg daily for a longer cycle. Would this be a better oral option?

Not looking to do any other injectables . Would consider swapping out the proviron and anavar for low dose sdrol down the line. Somewhere from 5-10mg daily for a longer cycle. Would this be a better oral option?

I think the sdrol might be a better option. If oral is the only route you want to go and those are your goals...maybe some oral winni as well

What kind of pros/cons can one expect on a trt dosage of test cyp plus 50mg of proviron and 100mg of anavar taken daily.

Diet, training and cardio are on point. 40+ lifter.

Let me ask. Since you're clearly going to need test until you die unless you clomid yourself back up.

Why not blast test and another injectable in between your trt dr appts? Or stop going to the dr entirely and just get your gp to blood test you and run what you feel. You can set your blood testing at 6 month intervals too if you want. Sounds like you're at the beginning of using trt and trying to explore other options to look better. I know many guys that start on trt and then leave the dr and use test bc it's the same as the pharmacy and with the cost of copay and pharmacy is basically the same price for ugl test. Just saying

Tbol may be a good option if you're considering sdrol. But I would definitely bump the test up.(and add in npp/or deca lol)

Let me ask. Since you're clearly going to need test until you die unless you clomid yourself back up.

Why not blast test and another injectable in between your trt dr appts? Or stop going to the dr entirely and just get your gp to blood test you and run what you feel. You can set your blood testing at 6 month intervals too if you want. Sounds like you're at the beginning of using trt and trying to explore other options to look better. I know many guys that start on trt and then leave the dr and use test bc it's the same as the pharmacy and with the cost of copay and pharmacy is basically the same price for ugl test. Just saying

All valid points. I am new to this so just feeling my way slowly around. I have dabbled before in a few oral only cycles but they were a waste of time and health lol

Once my trt clinic calibrates my test levels I will only need to come in for bloods 2-3 times per year. For the time being. I feel more comfortable with dry oral compounds.

Tbol may be a good option if you're considering sdrol. But I would definitely bump the test up.(and add in npp/or deca lol)

I have tried tbol previously on an oral only cycle. I believe it gave me really bad lethargy. But then again. Getting things from a ugl the compound dosage and type is not guaranteed lol

I love superdrol. Fast acting, potent and for me basically no sides unless I take a high dose (30mg+). Keeps me hard, strong and dry. For you it may be a good choice since you can see good results from a 4 week cycle.

I have tried tbol previously on an oral only cycle. I believe it gave me really bad lethargy. But then again. Getting things from a ugl the compound dosage and type is not guaranteed lol

If you think tbol gave you lethargy, then stay away from superdrol. It's even more toxic. Double methylated. I think of tbol as a good sdrol alternative if someone can't handle the side effects from sdrol.

If you think tbol gave you lethargy, then stay away from superdrol. It's even more toxic. Double methylated. I think of tbol as a good sdrol alternative if someone can't handle the side effects from sdrol.

Even at 5mg?

I love superdrol. Fast acting, potent and for me basically no sides unless I take a high dose (30mg+). Keeps me hard, strong and dry. For you it may be a good choice since you can see good results from a 4 week cycle.

Would you go 8-12 weeks if only taking 5mg daily?

Out,

I'm gonna disagree with some replies, especially based on your goals.

Just a couple quick comments on oils.
I believe it helps to rotate esters from time to time. Instead of C, change to E.
Another consideration, based on your goals is to keep the dose the same, but
add some Mast. Not sure what your HRT dose is, but if it's above 200mg/week, you can play around with the dose of each, keeping the total the same, and find a sweet spot.

But, again based on your goals, Var and Proviron are excellent choices.
They will not kill your lipid profile or I should say they do not greatly effect mine, and I get full labs done every 3 months religiously.

Other orals will increase your strength more, but as far as leaness, dryness and libido, you'll be gtg, plus some strength as well.

Feel free to keep me posted.

-MT

Looking to get Leaner, dryer , stronger and better libido. In no particular order.

Out,

I'm gonna disagree with some replies, especially based on your goals.

Just a couple quick comments on oils.

I believe it helps to rotate esters from time to time. Instead of C, change to E.

Another consideration, based on your goals is to keep the dose the same, but

add some Mast. Not sure what your HRT dose is, but if it's above 200mg/week, you can play around with the dose of each, keeping the total the same, and find a sweet spot.

But, again based on your goals, Var and Proviron are excellent choices.

They will not kill your lipid profile or I should say they do not greatly effect mine, and I get full labs done every 3 months religiously.

Other orals will increase your strength more, but as far as leaness, dryness and libido, you'll be gtg, plus some strength as well.

Feel free to keep me posted.

-MT

Thx MT

I am on 150mg of test cyp. Bloods were taken last week and clinic will make an adjustment to the dosage this week if need be depending on the results.

The clinic also has a test cyp/prop blend as an option.

Would you go 8-12 weeks if only taking 5mg daily?

I personally wouldn't take any orals for more then 8 weeks. You have gotten a lot of good feedback, you may need to experiment and see what works best for you. For me any var at all crushes my hdl, but up to 30mgs of superdrol doesn't have that much of an impact (gives me high blood pressure though).

My first thought is that you dont want ot go in there with fucked up liver values. He may contribute it to the test and lower your dose.

All valid points. I am new to this so just feeling my way slowly around. I have dabbled before in a few oral only cycles but they were a waste of time and health lol

Once my trt clinic calibrates my test levels I will only need to come in for bloods 2-3 times per year. For the time being. I feel more comfortable with dry oral compounds.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws