over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT / Strength Log with King Labs

PL79

Newbies
Im starting a new round of Kings gear . Previous rounds were , Sust / Halo ... 2nd was a Test E / Halo .. I was satisfied with my results with my previous two rounds with his gear . Halo is tough to find these days and its my go to due to my current competitive sport that has strict weight classes. I found that I responded better to the Test E then I do faster esters like Sust and others ( see my previous log on sust for details) as far as strength and aggression was concerned. The Test E I was still able to manage my weight easily for my division without a water cut . I usually just run a TRT level or slightly above until the week of the event , then I double it up to peak aggression . Halo I start 4 wks out from an event at 20-30ish mg through the day ( 2 doses morning / evening ). The last 2 wks I will up the halo by double . This go around I will run the Test E at TRT levels starting out. Then will again raise the dose the closer the event and as my BW allows to avoid a water cut . Halo will be the same protocol as Ive always done .

Decided to add Some of Kings Deca @100mg every 6 days in there with the 200mg every 6th day dose of Test E . Libido and aggression has increased at this point . Connective tissues are feeling pretty rigid as well . BW is sitting right at the limit . Will increase my GPP day a tad to burn some BF.

Currently , BW is 10lbs over my weight class . Diet hasn’t been perfect to keep weight gain down . Regardless I’m not eating like shit per say . Just went a little sloppy on sugars and carbs . Either way I’m feeling super strong and solid with Kings Test E @ 200mg and their Deca at 100mg every 6th day . Their gear is obviously on point . My submaximal “comfortable” Max’s are increasing in rep ranges . Halo was started 7 days ago . Event is in 3 wks .

Recap , Strength cycle for Armwrestling events using all KingLabs gear .
Wks 1-4 Test E @ 200mg Every 6th day, dex .25 every 6th day
Wks 5-12 Test E @ 250mg , Deca @ 100mg Every 6th day , dex every 6th day
Wks 6-8 Halo @ 10 mg 3 Xs ED
Wks 9-10 Halo @ 25mg 2 Xs ED

Used a periodzation training style to peak for the 2 events . Originally planned on 1 at the 10wk mark . Decided to pull another one 2 wks later for fun and to support the sport @ the 12 wk mark . Made weight easily at the 1st event . Dropped the Halo day after the 1st event and started hammering carbs and sodium as I would be in a higher weight class at the 2nd event . Put on nearly 20 lbs of fluid of course through the next two weeks leading up to the 2nd event . Results , 4 events in the 1st comp , placed 1st , 2nd , 2nd and 3rd , 1 gold , 2 silvers and a bronze . 2nd comp , out of 3 events took home 2 golds , 1st and 1st , wasnt quit fresh enough for that higher weight class , went out on the 1st 2 matches pulling 40lbs above my weight .

No complaints at all with Kings gear , I respo9nded great to it .

@KingLInc @joos23

Recap , Strength cycle for Armwrestling events using all KingLabs gear .
Wks 1-4 Test E @ 200mg Every 6th day, dex .25 every 6th day
Wks 5-12 Test E @ 250mg , Deca @ 100mg Every 6th day , dex every 6th day
Wks 6-8 Halo @ 10 mg 3 Xs ED
Wks 9-10 Halo @ 25mg 2 Xs ED

Used a periodzation training style to peak for the 2 events . Originally planned on 1 at the 10wk mark . Decided to pull another one 2 wks later for fun and to support the sport @ the 12 wk mark . Made weight easily at the 1st event . Dropped the Halo day after the 1st event and started hammering carbs and sodium as I would be in a higher weight class at the 2nd event . Put on nearly 20 lbs of fluid of course through the next two weeks leading up to the 2nd event . Results , 4 events in the 1st comp , placed 1st , 2nd , 2nd and 3rd , 1 gold , 2 silvers and a bronze . 2nd comp , out of 3 events took home 2 golds , 1st and 1st , wasnt quit fresh enough for that higher weight class , went out on the 1st 2 matches pulling 40lbs above my weight .

No complaints at all with Kings gear , I respo9nded great to it .

@KingLInc @joos23
Thanks for the review man! Congratulations on the wins, very impressive. If you get a second, post this under kings thread

I'm 36 6'2 220 new to this board. I want to say thanks to JOOS23 for dealing with my many questions. My order came when it said it would. Everything was safely packed and labeled. The products are just what I ordered and are starting to work well. i was happy with customer service as well. I had my doubts in the beginning as anyone would 1st time ordering. i would and will recommend them to anyone who want a reliable, trustworthy and professional source.

Attachments

• IMG_0165.JPG
    IMG_0165.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 7
I'm 36 6'2 220 new to this board. I want to say thanks to JOOS23 for dealing with my many questions. My order came when it said it would. Everything was safely packed and labeled. The products are just what I ordered and are starting to work well. i was happy with customer service as well. I had my doubts in the beginning as anyone would 1st time ordering. i would and will recommend them to anyone who want a reliable, trustworthy and professional source.
Thanks for the review man

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX