over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Truck Driver - How To Lose Fat?

I haven’t had too much issue with gaining body fat while doing local trucking over the last year. My problems have been from the long time sitting and driving my hips and back are a wreck strength on squats and deadlifts way down as well as mobility

If you’re not already taking a supplement for vein health, couldn’t hurt to try since you’ll be sitting for so long

horse chestnut extract
diosmin
This + medical grade compression socks for sure

What you’re doing is really no different than a desk job. Just pack healthy stuff. You still have 6 hours every night to fit in a 30 minute workout. Don’t overthink it.
I agree with this. Start by making better choices each day. Don’t come down hard on yourself for mistakes. Be active every day as much as you can. Make sure you take care of your mental health since driving can be lonely. Each day, week, month, do a little better.

Don Youngblood was Master Mr O and a truck driver.
also died....

👀

Yes definitely get some compression socks
Oh fuck me 😂😂.

I totally forgot. I’m so sorry. I’m an ass.

I’ll raid the wife’s work sample stash and send a bunch this week.

I’m so sorry my dude 😂.

Oh fuck me 😂😂.

I totally forgot. I’m so sorry. I’m an ass.

I’ll raid the wife’s work sample stash and send a bunch this week.

I’m so sorry my dude 😂.

Lol all g man

Whenever you have time

@Wonton

Your schedule is not that bad...compared to a lot of other truck drivers i know. The only difference is that you will not get a lot of activity in (compared to other jobs), such as walking and steps (and to a degree NEAT), and it will be more like a desk job, as mentioned by other members.

The same thing applies like it would any other job, and like with any diet.

-If you can do some morning cardio, hit it up. If not, RIGHT when you get off. If you wait and get comfortable, you will find excuses to not train and leave the house.

-Train right when you are off. Have everything ready so you get changed and out the door...unless you are able to drop in on your way home.

-I don't think you have to do any kind of fasting, but your caloric demands may not need to be as high. Prep your foods the night prior for the days you will work. Take a huge ass cooler (unless you have one of those mini fridges in your truck) and pack all your foods in it for the day. Don't, be afraid to hit up some shakes for convenience. Have your pre-w/o meal in an hour or two prior to getting off so that way you can jam immediately to the gym.

-Go to the store and get what you need for the week, and nothing else until you get into the swing of things.

-You can definitely get a good w/o plan on your schedule...whether they are on work days or off days. When you are done training, just be ready to prep your stuff for the next day so it is ready before you sit down and unwind. Also, cook all your meat on 1-2 days of each week.

This is all regular stuff we all do regardless of our schedules, and stuff you already know...nothing new here.

BTW, most of my friends love their job as a truck driver. Some don't, obviously.

Like the other guy(s) mentioned, take care of your back and hips....try to get out and take some steps if possible.

You have this man:cool:

I haven’t had too much issue with gaining body fat while doing local trucking over the last year. My problems have been from the long time sitting and driving my hips and back are a wreck strength on squats and deadlifts way down as well as mobility
I was thinking of getting a seat cushion for sciatic nerve - seats aren't comfortable in the ones I drive I already notice pain in my left leg - Hoping that will help....bought compression socks and trunks

I was a sales rep for YRC for 6 years. Had a driver that did overnight line haul and he used bands and got a X3 bar. He was straight jacked and drove pgh to Indy back and forth for 10 years.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear