over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

True Protein, UPS and feed back.

bananas007

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have to say, I get sick of sponsors being pimped here, so I take every positive review with a grain of salt here. As a result, I would read all true protein review and think, "yeh I am sure its good protein, but its probably no better than optimum nutrition or NOW," which is what i usually use.

However I wanted to try TN's flavors cause they sound good, and also legit casein is getting expensive. so I bit the bullet and placed a small test order for 13 bucks which costed 13 bucks or so to ship. I know. LOL. But I figured if its good, I will order bulk in future.

Anyways the order was shipped to me and UPS left a note saying they just need a proof of signature. So i left a note saying ok to leave package and signed it. But they never delivered the product, and it was returned back to TN. I was too busy to pick it up at the UPS store.

Anyways long story short, I emailed True protein asking about how to go about getting a refund, thinking this is going to be a bitch (dealing with customer service sucks), and honestly I was only expecting my protein money ($13) to be refunded, cause I was to blame for not being able to pick up the package. And bam within what seemed like an hour I received an email

"Hi BXXXX,
UPS should never need a signature from you, I do apologize for this situation. They are instructed to leave the package at the door, if the recipient is not home. I can process the refund immediately for you, in the amount of $23.53. Please allow up to 48 hours for you personal statement to reflect this transaction.
I apologize again for this inconveneince,
Krista"

In this day and age when dealing with customer service, is a pain this sure came as a surprise, not only did they refunded my money they were so pleasant about it. Definitely impressed, and I am going to reorder just because of that.

On a side not UPS has got to be the worse possibel shipping company to deal with right now. I am expecting another package and I call them saying around what time should i expect the package so I should be home and their response "6 AM - 7 PM" LMAO. The he goes on to say sign up for ups.com/mychoice where if you pay 40 bucks a year you ahve more control over your deliveries.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

TN's customer service is second to none. I think it was Krista who offered me free shipping on my custom mix because I had to wait over a week because they were waiting to restock some of their inventory. This is one of the reasons why I use TN and will never look anywhere else for protein powder.

thats why i get stuff like that delievered to my work. The protein is way better quality then ON the flavors I got however were not better, peach mango and cookie doe. I have found though mixing the peach mango with peach mango almond milk blended is to die for. Alone in water I want to gag.

The thing that I noticed the most was the gram of powder to grams of protein. It is a VERY well balanced protein and will continue to purchase their products. I can also get Forzaone for dirt cheap which tastes and is a great protein, but i like the fact that I can make my own blends which is enough to keep me a fan.

That is very odd because UPS always just leaves my TN orders right at my front door. It is a shame that you never actually tried TN products yet. Its all I use now. Every 4-5 weeks I get this little care package
**broken link removed**

TN's customer service is second to none. I think it was Krista who offered me free shipping on my custom mix because I had to wait over a week because they were waiting to restock some of their inventory. This is one of the reasons why I use TN and will never look anywhere else for protein powder.

HAHAHA she seems so sweet in her emails.. Is she single Dante??

Just kidding.

i agree,tn acts and conducts itself as the true professional outfit they are. ups on the other hand...........lol......incompotent comes to mind.haha

I have gotten NINE new people to start purchasing exclusively from TN the past 2 months (mostly the karboload and pepto pro/hydrolyzed casein) and all of them have said they aren't planning on switching to another company for supplements. I feel like it's my duty to point my fellow lifters in the right direction.

Now if only I could claim TN purchases on my deductions....:D

That's awesome to hear man. Always had great success with TN both in quality of products and t/a. Friends at the gym I'm at talk about these cheap supplement warehouses they order from, but none have the quality vs prices tn has.

Need to re-up on some protein soon.

This post is great, I always wanted to try these guys out, now I'm going to. I hate the people in GNC!! Thanks for the good word bro!!!

I've always had great experiences with TN. UPS-well, that is a different story. I have 2 houses-one in STL and one out on my farm. STL deliveries are never an issue but half the time they can't even find my house out in the country. It is somewhat secluded but it isn't like you need a damn mountain goat and a day's worth of supplies to make it to my driveway...just seems odd that with all the GPS/mapping technology they can't figure out how in the fuck to get there, especially after they have been successful at it at least one time in the past.
Apologies if that offends anyone that works for UPS but that is my experience.

TN=legit.

I've had a couple little mix ups with orders from TN over the years (just incorrect flavors) and i always call rather than E-mail as i feel it seems a bit more personal , the flavors i got weren't what i ordered but tastesed good none the less so i kept them but wanted to call and let them know their was little mix up and every single time i talked to sombody that was very sweet and seemed eager to help me out and correct what was wrong.

Its nice to be able to speak to sombody that doesnt seem pissed to help you

Hearing that kind of customer service alone just convinced me to switch. Thank you for sharing your experience with tn

I've always used allmax nutrition isoflex, Protizyme isolate, or natures best isopure. This time around I decided to try 3 different 1lb flavors of the cold filtration isolate from TN. I will definately be making another order from them in the future. This isolate is good stuff

TN products are great. Krista called me as well once because I forgot to pick a flavor for my order. Called and she fixes the problem right away. Custer service is great

UPS on the other hand sucks! I just ordered from foot locker. They sent it UPS. Got delivered by USPS. Took 3 extra days, 9 in total for an order. And i live in a big city. UPS blows.

True nutrition is the only company I feel comfortable pimping. As far as I'm concerned the only reasons to purchase anywhere else is if 1) you're in a bind and need it now or 2) true doesn't carry what you need.

True Nutrition and Ergo Peps' customer service are the best on this board for sponsors!!

just another tid bit on TN's customer service. I messed up on the ordering I had. At the time I was having everything shipped to my mothers house. Easier with all the traveling I was doing. Well, I put my mothers phone number as my only point of contact/besides email. Well, long story short they called moms house and my mother answered. She speaks no english what so ever and whoever at TN must of transferred the phone or took the time to make my mother understood what had happened.

TN badass!! Plus they have their protein auctions and I some times get lucky enough to win!!:headbang:

TN simply is the best. I screwed up an order and Andrea not only helped me by putting the correct order in, she sent me a small sample (2lb) to try out for my wife!!! I mean, who does that?

Whats a Good flavor to try in terms of Whey by itself, Casein by itself and mix like skip protein. I like chocolatey stuff and peanut butter and coconut. IS the chocolate coconut or choc peanut butter any good?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackplace
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws