over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tsh and t4 bloodwork

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Wondering what people think about these numbers. I have been feeling fatigued alot over the past few years but chalked it up to getting older or various other reasons I get decent sleep but can't nap anymore like I used to or sleep in. Overall just feel sluggish and didn't know if this could be the reason why?

August 22

Tsh 3.5 (.45-4.5)
T4 free direct .8 (.82-1.77). Low

Feb 22
Tsh 5.0 (.45-4.5). High
T4 free direct .99 (.82-1.77)

Both were taken in the am fasted.

I have been hypothyroid for a couple of years now. The fatigue I was experiencing prompted me to get bloodwork and confirm my suspicion that I had thyroid issues. I would consult with your doctor and entertain the idea of getting started on thyroid meds. You would most definitely feel better adding 50mcg t4 (Levothyroxine) to start and do bloodwork 4-6 weeks later to see where your numbers are. I would also check free t3 next time

I have been hypothyroid for a couple of years now. The fatigue I was experiencing prompted me to get bloodwork and confirm my suspicion that I had thyroid issues. I would consult with your doctor and entertain the idea of getting started on thyroid meds. You would most definitely feel better adding 50mcg t4 (Levothyroxine) to start and do bloodwork 4-6 weeks later to see where your numbers are. I would also check free t3 next time
Thank you. Not sure why she doesn't check t3. My lethargy is strange. I will wake up early, want to go to the gym, but then I pull up and just want to relax in car don't feel like going in immediately. I noticed when I go places I arrive early on purpose so I can rest before I go in. Was never like this. Once I'm at home at night and laying down watching TV I get annoyed that I have to get up and make my meals, inject, anything. Never been like this.

Thank you. Not sure why she doesn't check t3. My lethargy is strange. I will wake up early, want to go to the gym, but then I pull up and just want to relax in car don't feel like going in immediately. I noticed when I go places I arrive early on purpose so I can rest before I go in. Was never like this. Once I'm at home at night and laying down watching TV I get annoyed that I have to get up and make my meals, inject, anything. Never been like this.

I know exactly how you feel. The fatigue was unbearable. I struggled just to get through the day. It was a living nightmare. Keep me updated with your situation

I know exactly how you feel. The fatigue was unbearable. I struggled just to get through the day. It was a living nightmare. Keep me updated with your situation
Good information. I was referred to the Endo because I had some low sodium levels that are now fine. They thought pituitary tumor but more tests and now normal sodium levels they aren't worried. I was drinking too much water and have cut back.

The problem is my test levels are high. Told the Endo I use prohormones and understand high test can be unhealthy but I'm not interested in stopping taking them. She said they may have things in them that throw off my Numbers. I told her I cut back on the dose per her instructions and she retested.

My concern is she will say since my test levels are still high my thyroid numbers could be skewed and won't put me on meds if needed.

I guess my best course of action is to find a prohormone that has no propriety blend that could affect thyroid...or just tell her I am taking a small amount of test (the truth)?

Or maybe I say I take test from an online TRT clinic?

Regardless of what your test levels are the endo has to see that your thyroid is struggling. When is your next appointment to go over your bloodwork ?

Good information. I was referred to the Endo because I had some low sodium levels that are now fine. They thought pituitary tumor but more tests and now normal sodium levels they aren't worried. I was drinking too much water and have cut back.

The problem is my test levels are high. Told the Endo I use prohormones and understand high test can be unhealthy but I'm not interested in stopping taking them. She said they may have things in them that throw off my Numbers. I told her I cut back on the dose per her instructions and she retested.

My concern is she will say since my test levels are still high my thyroid numbers could be skewed and won't put me on meds if needed.

I guess my best course of action is to find a prohormone that has no propriety blend that could affect thyroid...or just tell her I am taking a small amount of test (the truth)?

Or maybe I say I take test from an online TRT clinic?
Dont say you’re taking TRT through the black market. Just tell her you’re being treated through an online clinic out of state. She may ask about bloodwork.

I told mine my clinic did an initial bloodwork assessment and 1 month afterwards, and now I do private testing annually. Showed my bloodwork to my doctor via my Quest app.

Cage

Wondering what people think about these numbers. I have been feeling fatigued alot over the past few years but chalked it up to getting older or various other reasons I get decent sleep but can't nap anymore like I used to or sleep in. Overall just feel sluggish and didn't know if this could be the reason why?

August 22

Tsh 3.5 (.45-4.5)

Feb 22
Tsh 5.0 (.45-4.5). High

You definitely look hypo based on the bloodwork. But the bottom line is that free T3 is what really matters, so you really need that reading before as well. And it will especially be needed if you are started on any kind of medication to correct, so that you know your baseline level free T3 level prior to starting.

Regardless of what your test levels are the endo has to see that your thyroid is struggling. When is your next appointment to go over your bloodwork ?
I called today to schedule it. The only thing she wrote in chart was something about it appears due test levels, prolactin, tsh are elevated appears to be exogenous usage please make appointment to discuss numbers in context of supplements. So im guessing "your still taking a supplement so I can't say you need thyroid until you stop"

Definitely liking the advice you guys gave maybe that will get her to prescribe thyroid if I do actually need it.

Dont say you’re taking TRT through the black market. Just tell her you’re being treated through an online clinic out of state. She may ask about bloodwork.

I told mine my clinic did an initial bloodwork assessment and 1 month afterwards, and now I do private testing annually. Showed my bloodwork to my doctor via my Quest app.

Cage
This is a good idea. I've only had private bloodwork done for igf. Think she will ask the name of the online clinic?

Its a lame situation. If a cardiologist saw a patient with cardiomyopathy from alcohol abuse they wouldn't deny the patient treatment for heart failure if the patient said they were gonna keep drinking
Not sure what elevated test has to due with thyroid? Each has their own negative feedback loops

This is a good idea. I've only had private bloodwork done for igf. Think she will ask the name of the online clinic?
Mine did not. I think I said I use one of the thousands of TRT clinics in southern FLA. There’s sooooo many of them nowadays. You could pick one or make one up if she asked for a name.

The only thing you got an issue with is your test level of 4400. You gotta let that drop before doing another blood draw! At least get it down to slightly over something like 1300-1400. At least under 2000. Or your doc is gonna be hung up on that number.

For reference mine was high, 1489, he questioned me on it. I said work was hectic and I had to do my blood work the day after my inject. He’s not an endo so he was good with that answer.

Cage

Mine did not. I think I said I use one of the thousands of TRT clinics in southern FLA. There’s sooooo many of them nowadays. You could pick one or make one up if she asked for a name.

The only thing you got an issue with is your test level of 4400. You gotta let that drop before doing another blood draw! At least get it down to slightly over something like 1300-1400. At least under 2000. Or your doc is gonna be hung up on that number.

For reference mine was high, 1489, he questioned me on it. I said work was hectic and I had to do my blood work the day after my inject. He’s not an endo so he was good with that answer.

Cage
The one I had that gave me 4400 was sent to a lab that gives exact reading. The one she uses now only says greater than 1500 so that may be in my favor. It gives free test which is about 44 though.. think she will fuss about that and not worry about the thyroid?

August 22

Tsh 3.5 (.45-4.5)

Feb 22
Tsh 5.0 (.45-4.5). High

That's a hypo level of Free T4, but are you taking HGH? Did you get Free T3 checked?

She didn't check t3 either time. On 3iu norditropin, a1c was a bit low and glucose in range.

The one I had that gave me 4400 was sent to a lab that gives exact reading. The one she uses now only says greater than 1500 so that may be in my favor. It gives free test which is about 44 though.. think she will fuss about that and not worry about the thyroid?
Well just remember they work for YOU! You can request the labs you want while your there. I’m sure you can spout off a bunch of bullshit her way anyways to convince her to order the tests. Don’t let them dictate what you want to see!

Cage

That's definitely low and not something to just be okay with.

It probably won't be enough but in an ideal world you'd dial in Iodine/Selenium/Zinc for a bit, retest, and then look at adding T4 as necessary.

I just posted my numbers in a thread I started a few weeks back and they look similar to yours:

2.47 FT3
1.1 FT4
3.5 TSH

I am on GH as well. I would go as far as guessing your FT3 is in the lower range of normal as mine is (1.8-4.5 was the range). I have done my HW reading threads over and over and still am confused about the whole T4/T3 and which to add, both or one. I have decided after all the reading and debating to just add T3 for the short term.

Is it fair to say that adding T3 will increase FT4 and decrease TSH since your body will have enough T3 it will not be calling for T3 to be produced which would decrease TSH and stop the conversion from T4 to T3 which then would increase T4? or am I way off on that?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131