over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tuna and O.J.

I put a little bit of orange juice in my tuna before I eat it, but I cannot even begin to imagine the nastyness of drinking that.

You're on your own bro hahaha

Chawky, those who have been brave enough to try this shake are the one's who get the reward of an easy, protein packed, tasty meal. Comon guys, what are we... a bunch of pencil necks?? Man up and try it!

Chawky, those who have been brave enough to try this shake are the one's who get the reward of an easy, protein packed, tasty meal. Comon guys, what are we... a bunch of pencil necks?? Man up and try it!

I'm soooooo glad I gave the tuna-oj shake a shot a few weeks back. Its been my breakfast for 3 weeks now:p

I'm soooooo glad I gave the tuna-oj shake a shot a few weeks back. Its been my breakfast for 3 weeks now:p

Yes! Bonesaw has it correct! It takes balls to try this. When I first heard of this I couldn't imagine drinking a tuna/o.j. shake. But, the guy who told me about it was a friend and swore by it. But, once I tried it, breakfast everyday. I haven't had one in a few weeks. I got to add this back into my routine.

Well, i was telling my girlfriend about all the great recipies on this site last night, we are lookin around and i showed her this oj/tuna thread. It was about 9:30pm and i was about to make my pre sleep protein shake, she talked me into trying the tuna/oj mix. We got out the mixer, popped 1 can of tuna and as much orange/peach/mango juice as the bullet cup would hold, mixed it up.
I downed the whole thing in 1 chug, and to my suprise, i didnt taste any tuna at all. It was actually pretty good.
The only drawback, is my mouth got that really dry feeling like after you eat a big spoonfull of tuna as well as my throat. Felt really funky for about a half hour.

It was way more carbs than i should have had late at night like that, but im definately going to make it part of my weekend diet while hanging out. Its a quick protein mix without having to use protein powder.

Well, i was telling my girlfriend about all the great recipies on this site last night, we are lookin around and i showed her this oj/tuna thread. It was about 9:30pm and i was about to make my pre sleep protein shake, she talked me into trying the tuna/oj mix. We got out the mixer, popped 1 can of tuna and as much orange/peach/mango juice as the bullet cup would hold, mixed it up.
I downed the whole thing in 1 chug, and to my suprise, i didnt taste any tuna at all. It was actually pretty good.
The only drawback, is my mouth got that really dry feeling like after you eat a big spoonfull of tuna as well as my throat. Felt really funky for about a half hour.

It was way more carbs than i should have had late at night like that, but im definately going to make it part of my weekend diet while hanging out. Its a quick protein mix without having to use protein powder.

Way to go Mooshue! It takes balls to try it, but you did it and it was awesome!

Bump up the alltime favorite!

Ok i tried it wasn't bad but i don't think i will try it again it was like drinking fishy orange juice

evryone thinks is nasty because of the smell of the tuna but if you try it it is not really that bad at all.Add a sccop of protein and use frozen consentrated oj and jug it down.

I actually tried this yesterday. Wasn't so bad.... but I did gag while drinking it. I think the only reason I did was because I knew it had tuna in it. If my girl would've made it and brought it to me I would've chugged it. But I dunno if I can do it again without gagging.

I've had about 200 shakes of this stuff since page 1 of this thread!! Oh, i was told to get my own blender though for it! Cant use the regular kitchen one! :)

Right, so I tried this.. and couldn't get past the thought of drinking Tuna.. *gag*

i eat my tuna with a fork, drink my oj in a glass and that isnt going to chasnge...the thought alone is disgusting

I've had about 200 shakes of this stuff since page 1 of this thread!! Oh, i was told to get my own blender though for it! Cant use the regular kitchen one! :)

yeah, Slim Jones. Good to hear!

I'll try this but the only thing that worries me is the idea of it repeating on me for a few hours after. Both tuna and oj can do that on their own, both together- could be trouble.

I tried this several times and i have to say . I have no problem eating these two seprately, together just does not work for me..

Everyone should at least give this a try. Mixed it with apple juice, making sure to rinse the tuna well, went down easy. I'll probably never eat another tuna sandwich again. Anyway thanks for the tip.

Everyone should at least give this a try. Mixed it with apple juice, making sure to rinse the tuna well, went down easy. I'll probably never eat another tuna sandwich again. Anyway thanks for the tip.

No problemo! I am glad to have been of service!

Strength went through the roof, i gained an easy 10 lbs in 4 weeks.
Awesome pre workout!
Tuna + O.J... Who woulda thought it also tasted so good!?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear