over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

turk testosterone or turkesterone?

NorwegianMuscle

Registered
Newbies
I found one thread on this years back but not much input. Some kids in my fitness center are asking me about this product. It's a plant hormone from what I can research. Almost like a prohormone? Has no binding effects to the receptor. Anyone have an insight about this product? Did it work for you?

I found one thread on this years back but not much input. Some kids in my fitness center are asking me about this product. It's a plant hormone from what I can research. Almost like a prohormone? Has no binding effects to the receptor. Anyone have an insight about this product? Did it work for you?
According to Layne Norton, it doesn't work. That's all I need to know 😃

Always fun getting questions from young guys in the gyms about Sarms that are named after nuclear launch codes

I always nod my head while thinking about clouds

Yes, I have a good amount of experience using it. If you use a legit product that is honest in what in it, it's going to be good. I have written about it quite a bit on this forum. Abolic by the Lab is the best. It works better for me than creatine. You have to know how to use it. Some think it's trash while others like myself have had excellent results from using it. Hit the search key.

Yes, I have a good amount of experience using it. If you use a legit product that is honest in what in it, it's going to be good. I have written about it quite a bit on this forum. Abolic by the Lab is the best. It works better for me than creatine. You have to know how to use it. Some think it's trash while others like myself have had excellent results from using it. Hit the search key.
Do you know how much is active standardized % in the Abolic? just curious.

I really don’t. I use 8 caps a day…4 am and 4 pm. I love the product. I’m not sure if the bottle says.
The bottle don`t say, the highest I did see is 10% , the lowest I did see is 2% and some has 0%.

Plant anabolics are not going to grow much (or any) muscle.
A decent adaptogen maybe. This thing makes a comeback every so often. It is now because YouTubers are selling it and promoting it.
Im sure the ones like Coach Greg are getting shitty material/product for his. The real stuff is hard to find/source. (like Rhaponticum carthamoides, etc)

ive been using it for the past 6 mths basically solo with no AAS and notice something from it too. cant say its a good mass builder or not, but i def notice more strength on it. shit feels noticeably heavier when i drop it and working weights go up easier when its added back in. i use same brand at 6 caps ed.

This is me for anyone that cares…couldn’t log-in to my old account on here so had to recreate my account. Unreal…

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws