mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Two GH studies everyone should be aware of.

anyone popping 10 ius of GH will pretty much remove themselves from the scientific communities aims. In other words, studies like the above are done using subjects using healthy doses of GH. That much GH will mostl likely eliminate the need for specific dosing protocols. If I shoot you with a shotgun, it won't matter if I'm five feet away or 10. You're dead.

As to splitting the doses, according to the study? The numbers speak for themselves. And the lowered IGFBP1 is a huge reason along to consider it. You want IGFBP3, while IGFBP1 is going to inactivate it. Which makes sense. You overdo your dose and you will also get a huge spike in your body's compensatory mechanisms. Incidentally, the reason insulin is so nice with GH, other than counteracting glucose pathology? Insulin increases IGFBP3.

Hell I might even suggest those using 10 ius to split into three doses of 3 ius. You'll be short 1iu but I imagine the net result will still be an increase in results due to less binding protein.

GH has been tested up to ~18 units per day.

I like your idea on twice a day. If you are on riptropin then 3.5ius is actually 4.9ius.

Riptropins from TP have undoubtedly cemented themselves in the minds of many -as the best Chinese GH out there in the past several years. However, I find it to be a big presumption that just because the vial that was tested two years ago tested @14iu....that everyone assumes now every vial for the past two years and continuing onward is 14iu. Possible, yes......but is it probable?

I'm currently in my third week of blacktops from bruce. Running 10iu pre workout, and none on off days. Trying this bolus dose method. After reading this, I think I'm gonna go 5iu pre, then 5 iu before bed on workout days, then none on off days (financial reasons)

What do you guys think??

I'm currently in my third week of blacktops from bruce. Running 10iu pre workout, and none on off days. Trying this bolus dose method. After reading this, I think I'm gonna go 5iu pre, then 5 iu before bed on workout days, then none on off days (financial reasons)

What do you guys think??

Were the blacktops serum tested by anybody yet?

What do you guys think??

This was the same thought that crossed my mind.

Riptropins from TP have undoubtedly cemented themselves in the minds of many -as the best Chinese GH out there in the past several years. However, I find it to be a big presumption that just because the vial that was tested two years ago tested @14iu....that everyone assumes now every vial for the past two years and continuing onward is 14iu. Possible, yes......but is it probable?

This is very true.. Kigs tested good when they first came out as well.. Now look at em.. Not saying that rips went that way but if we have fda regulated companies pedaling roids in supps and then changing formula, why is it not a good assumption something that is not regulated at all would produce excellent gh and then taper it down once the rep is good?

for me personally.......i have found that taking 2 shots,1 before bed and one in the middle of the night or 4hrs after the first one makes a real improvement on my physiqe over one single 8 or 10iu shot

Exactly why I don't believe for a second it's 14iu per vial. Let's test another vial 2 years later

Another independent test would be great. I agree.

Exactly why I don't believe for a second it's 14iu per vial. Let's test another vial 2 years later

Another independent test would be great. I agree.

Unfortunately, I think it costs something like $800.
The key to this (and any)test is it would have to be taken from a vial/kit that is already in circulation that was shipped out...never knowing it would be the subject of a test. That would speak very loudly.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
roydavis474
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131