over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

U.S Partners (Adult business)

101chemistry

Newbies
Hello,

This is a business proposal, which is just for a select few of you. I might as well mention right now that this not only requires you to invest money, but also time. I am not here to manage, juggle, or do any sorts of magical acts with your money, nor am I actually interested in your money in itself.
Therefore, if you are interested in the creation and growth of a business, please read on.

I am currently located in Romania and I am looking to start producing adult content. What does separate me from the scores of others trying to do the same is the fact that I am part of a team of people who are employed professionals in their respective fields. Cameraman, director, 2d and 3d computer graphics, make-up artist, sound editing, image/movie editing, web design and a sound studio. This covers all aspects from shooting the adult content, to creating a movie cover/adult web site. All this…in a country of beautiful women.

The goal? The goal is quite hard to describe. The adult business is an ever-thriving and always-will-be-thriving kind of business. My personal opinion (which appears to be shared by many others) is that not only are there still gaps to be filled (sorry, no pun intended…) in the adult business, but the vast majority of current adults content, be it adult movies, short clips or simple images, are seriously lacking in quality (amazingly, they don’t lack profitability). The primary goal, right now, is entering the market on all possible angles: content creation (clips and images), movie creation, the creation of a top-notch web-cam studio, and of several websites catering to different tastes.

I am looking for people interested in and capable of contacting the various companies that buy,sell and distribute adult content (mainly movies) and securing contracts, people interested in investing in web-cam studios and adult websites; and this is why I’m posting this on the professionalmuscle board (and only here) – I am a bodybuilder, and as a bodybuilder and athlete I have the “go and do it” mindset, and I am interested in working with people who are equally driven. This is an offer, and I am putting it on this here table, letting you that it exists, right now, today.

My email is [email protected] . I am looking forward to any questions or ideeas you might have.

Do we get to guest star in these films?
hahah

hell yea

im with vitor, how bout hiring some studs off the board here to star in these movies, I'M GAME!!! Id love to live in Romania, great place with lots of BEAUTIFUL WOMEN!!! :D

Bros do not do any biz with this guy!!!!

101chemistry said:
All this…in a country of beautiful women.

I thought you said you were in Romania BWAHAHAHA :D

Crowler said:
I thought you said you were in Romania BWAHAHAHA :D

There are some of the most beautiful women in the world there.

romanian women are beautiful

actually some of the most beautiful women in the world. i happen to have known a few and they all were DROP DEAD gorgeous.. I wouldnt mind moving to romania, ive thought about it before...

why would you, apart from the women and partly the geography (and that depends a lot on individual tastes)?

well

well 101, I am an american-lebanese man, and i love america as much as any person, i have grown up here for many years, actually all my life (25yrs) and living this life of day in day out domestic crap in the US is really getting old to me. I came over to Europe last year for a few weeks, and really, really enjoyed the way of life in the European countries i visited. I am a very old fashioned person for the years i am growing up in. So, by saying that, i like the simplistic ways of Europe and the Countries that arent as "domesticated" as the US or Japan, or a few other technological countries. I really like not having cars, cell phones, and all the jazz that people these days consider necessities. Plus, you dont see NEARLY as many fat people in the other parts of the country like you see in the US. Its really becoming an epidemic and a source of death for lots of people. Life just seems much more simple over there. Maybe its the idea that the "grass is always greener on the other side of the fence" thing, But i would really enjoy life there, Snow in the winter and warm in the summer, i am a huge Snowskier/boarder and have been all my life, and the snow is somethinig that would draw me there, and yes, the beautiful women, but its more than that, the women i had the opportunity to meet were very genuine, and very courteous. unlike alot of women in the US. they want money money and MORE money. its a never ending cycle. And that is really not what i want. You know, i would move back to Lebanon in a second, but most of my family has moved out due to alot of terrorism and unhealthy activity. So, by all that, i consider my self to be a little more of an authentic lebanese man living in America. Culture is something i take very seriously and Romania, from my research and experience is a very Cultural country. I love to be able to travel and see new things, monuments, points of history, all types of places and things. I traveled to Greece, Croatia, Spain, Italy, Rome, and Turkey, and got to see more than alot of people will see entire life time. And I really want to continue my travels, and the only way to do this is to open my horizons and get ready to move, So, thats why I would prefer to move there. good place, and good people, now all i need to do is....learn how to speak Romanian!

Interesting post.

I love travelling as well. Europe, Asia, perhaps soon enough Australia and Africa. But the U.S, I couldn't live there for more than a couple of months.

Romania is cultural..and not. Romania is unspoiled, it has something that is very authentic. The people have little monetary power, and that lessens the degree to which they can change their surroundings. As far as cultural goes, Romania never was really a part of any of the cultural revolutions in Europe...always a few steps behind - which incidentally makes for some interesting architectual blends. Nothing like some of the more popular european countries though.

But what would you do for a living here? American dollars come a long way, but eventually, you'd have to live off of work done here, and work done here is not well paid at all.

Last edited:
unspoiled is something that draws me there.

you see, thats exactly what i want. the combination of culture and the lack there of. its an uninhibited, virgin, un corrupted type of place. look at the scenery in the countryside. hell, the mountainside for cryin out loud. nice stuff to me! and you know its not the monetary reason as to why i would come, its the idea of being somewhere and being content. I have done many different jobs in my short life, well, you may say short, i started my first job at 14 and cleaned dishes all the way up to me selling a business for a substantial profit at 23. so its not neccarily the job that makes me happy, its the places i go and the people i meet. money is not the issue.
back to what i said about romania being uncorrupted, im reffereing to the fact that every where you look in the US all you see is sex, drugs, alcohol, and gun fights. its getting out of hand and i want to get out of here. come to a great place like romania and get a job doing anything to start out, just living life.
like an old friend used to say, "Im just glad to be here...glad to be part of it!"

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131