over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC on Fox - Velasquez vs Dos Santos

fight was way to dam quick, it almost looked like cain wasnt even in jds's level, and we havent even barely seen any of jds ground game yet becasue he so dam good already standing

overeem only wins if lesnar is dumb enough to try and trade with him. if brock remembers what got him to the dance he will bull charge him and put him on his back and there overeem has no chance, no chance in hell.

I think alot of people underestimated Dos Santos skill. The mans a great fighter in many aspects. Well rounded.

To back this up, look who he trains with.... You guys really think he's not extremely proficient in BJJ? He may not be a world champ, but if he can defend himself against the Nog brothers and Anderson, i think he can probably hold his own if he ever actually gets taken down.

fight was way to dam quick, it almost looked like cain wasnt even in jds's level, and we havent even barely seen any of jds ground game yet becasue he so dam good already standing

Well he trains with the Nogueira brothers and the whole blackhouse crew. Everyone was saying the same thing about Jose Aldo and look at what happened when we really saw on the ground for the first time against Mike Brown.

Cain didnt look like himself since the weigh ins ,, his head wasn't in it for sum reason like he didn't want to b there or sumthing , an thefact that he came in almost 10 lbs heavier than he's ever had looked outta shape , like he jus wasn't training right for this fight,, I hate champs havin to defend their title after a year lay off,, I don't feel it's a tru championship fight caz of ring rust,, same thing with the rua bones fight .. Not to say either fight wud of finished up any different , but wudve been a tru match up..'had this fight been 3-4 months after Cain won the title an had he not been hurt this fight wudve been alot better with perhaps a different outcome ..'

I was never sold on Cain. He was a decent fighter but I think Dana was trying to sell him as a Mexican champ to a huge latino market. All the talk of his punching power but not a single ko.

Cain didnt look like himself since the weigh ins ,, his head wasn't in it for sum reason like he didn't want to b there or sumthing , an thefact that he came in almost 10 lbs heavier than he's ever had looked outta shape , like he jus wasn't training right for this fight,, I hate champs havin to defend their title after a year lay off,, I don't feel it's a tru championship fight caz of ring rust,, same thing with the rua bones fight .. Not to say either fight wud of finished up any different , but wudve been a tru match up..'had this fight been 3-4 months after Cain won the title an had he not been hurt this fight wudve been alot better with perhaps a different outcome ..'

Had Cain come out with the same strategy, ring rust or not, it would've ended the same.

He fought the same way against Nog. Leg kicks and combos, the only difference was Nog wasn't quick enough to counter a slow pawIng jab.

Yeah your right.... that's why Lesnar going to find himself in trouble. Not only is he facing a formidable opponent, but he's had a big lay off after having a chunk of his colon removed. Not exactly the perfect lead up...

I thought he looked smaller/flabber for sure. thats all just aesthetics though to me i guess.

Didnt think he looked any flabbier than usual...

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk

dos santos is the anderson silva of the heavyweight division period!

even tho i think brock is a fckn nerd...people underestimate him......i rememeber watching alistair in pride many times years ago.. very exciting fighter...more my type of fighter, as i am MT guy, and would like to see a great knee in the clinch or good strike...but i think brock puts him on his back and donkey kongs him to death....just my thought, we will see in a few weeks...

Really? Although he wins a lot by TKO, he never seems to display one-punch KO power.

Yep. He earned the nickname "Pillow Fists" for a reason. LOL The fan boys didn't like to see or hear that, but when Cain's record is dissected, he really isn't a power striker. Fantastic wrestler, not a true puncher. He faced a true puncher and the outcome wasn't really all that surprising.

even tho i think brock is a fckn nerd...people underestimate him......i rememeber watching alistair in pride many times years ago.. very exciting fighter...more my type of fighter, as i am MT guy, and would like to see a great knee in the clinch or good strike...but i think brock puts him on his back and donkey kongs him to death....just my thought, we will see in a few weeks...

donkey konging and HULK smashing....lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner