over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UGL bust in Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.
There. Now we can all sleep better at night knowing those evil steroid dealers will be behind bars. Thanks government!!!:rolleyes:

Notice they were dealing pot and oxycodone to. :banghead: Dumbasses.

Notice they were dealing pot and oxycodone to. :banghead: Dumbasses.

Yeah why would they even mess with rec drugs, it seems like almost every UGL that gets knocked was also selling rec drugs must just be greed.

I know one thing if I had close to 400 thousand in cash i'm buying a chopper, shuttin down shop and callin it a day.:)

Im with you lewy I live in OR not from there but there seems to be an unusuall amount of stupid people here?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 784
Unfortunately, statistically these guys are finished.....
The Feds typically wont present their 'case' to a grand jury unless they feel they have a winner.
The grand jury will hear the evidence presented by the prosecutors and decide whether probable cause exists to return a set of proposed charges against the defendants, i.e. approve the indictment.

Back to the unfortunate statistics....

Approximately 94% of all persons indicted by the federal government will plead guilty.

Of the remaining 6%, 75% of those who proceed to trial will be convicted.

The math indicates, therefore, a 97% likelihood that federal criminal defendants will face sentencing and incarceration.

3 people out of every 100 walk away from an indictment

I know an attorney who was one of those 3% but it still cost him $5M in legal fees,

taking 387k from a chase bank account over 4 years and sending it to a china chemical company doesn't sound like the smartest thing to do. that might cause attention:eek:

All the money transactions were a flag yes but also the nsa now taps every phone in america and the recording are listened to by computers for key words. Its no secret anymore that you cant speak of drugs on the phone.

Unfortunately, statistically these guys are finished.....
The Feds typically wont present their 'case' to a grand jury unless they feel they have a winner.
The grand jury will hear the evidence presented by the prosecutors and decide whether probable cause exists to return a set of proposed charges against the defendants, i.e. approve the indictment.

Back to the unfortunate statistics....

Approximately 94% of all persons indicted by the federal government will plead guilty.

Of the remaining 6%, 75% of those who proceed to trial will be convicted.

The math indicates, therefore, a 97% likelihood that federal criminal defendants will face sentencing and incarceration.

3 people out of every 100 walk away from an indictment

I know an attorney who was one of those 3% but it still cost him $5M in legal fees,

I think we all.know how those 3 walk away yea when feds come n on you it sticks

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

what do you mean?

I can tell you from personal experience that my friend walked away by fighting, getting a mistrial then appealing the new trial to his Fed Circuit Court and then filed a Petition for Writ of Certiorari when the circuit court denied his motion, asking the US Supreme Court to review the trial court's decision, Supreme Court denied cert but by the time that got back to the trial court level it was old news and the trial judge took a deal, i.e. paid a fine.
From indictment to settlement took 7 years.
After 7 years things change and the Federal Prosecutor that was hell bent on crucifying him had bigger fish to fry by then.

LOL I cant help but laugh, you talk as though you have experienced a Federal Indictment, if you have been indicted by the Feds and walked away then I am wrong but if not, don't act like an expert if you have no idea what your talking about.

More evil off the streets at the cost of hundreds of thousands of dollars. Could have fed a lot of homeless people with that money.

i have a dream ... someday ... the working class will get back to hanging the political class for the lives they have ruined.

I do not understand why they would deal pot. It makes no sense.

Pot smells, is a class 1 drugs (while aas is class 3 and adderall is class 2...for comparison heroin is a class 1 drugs...it is that high up there).

The profit on pot is a lot lower also. You do not make as much money on it unless your purchase lbs upon lbs of it (kg upon kg for our non-U.S. people).

It's really dumb especially for people that deal oils (which has a good amount of profit) or pills (which again has high amount of profit).

Yes

LOL I cant help but laugh, you talk as though you have experienced a Federal Indictment, if you have been indicted by the Feds and walked away then I am wrong but if not, don't act like an expert if you have no idea what your talking about.

Also how can you frigging snitch when you go to trial. 2.5% is the beatable percentage going to trial not snitching.

Looks like some big known bodybuilders went in as well....

I know the main three guys, they are good guys who live clean for the most part... Sad day for some stand up guys. I wish them and thier families the best of luck dealing with what's coming. I'm from the area and this is a big deal locally. At least one is a high level national guy. Brandon Lyons placed 6th last year in super heavies. Feel bad for these guys but that's the game. They should not have gotten involved in the pot. Bet you that's what got them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member