over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ultimate Fighter: Knockout!

Now I'm going to have to check the dvr...That youtube clip was one of the worst to view that 'brutal knock out'...absolutly horrible, and I don't think that kid is going far if he's that distraught after a fight...

That poor guy was lost!!! I have never seen a knock out that bad. He did not know what was going on, even when they put him in the ambulance.

Dude was out and then got hammer fisted like 3 times on his jaw.

Now I'm going to have to check the dvr...That youtube clip was one of the worst to view that 'brutal knock out'...absolutly horrible, and I don't think that kid is going far if he's that distraught after a fight...

Well, at least he didn't cry like the one guy after the fight. I mean what do you think is going to happen in one of these fights? They are brutal.

That was crazy! I've never seen someone get that messed up from a knockout. Total short term memory loss:eek:

Well, at least he didn't cry like the one guy after the fight. I mean what do you think is going to happen in one of these fights? They are brutal.

First off, crying after a fight shows the competitors passion for the sport so why knock it. Do ya bash Mr. Olympia when he draws tears for winning?

I will say that it was the nastiest KO that I've ever seen in a fight. The Doc's comment "he jaw's in trouble"

Getting hit like that in the jaw a couple times I surprised he didn't cry....

My goodness that was a nasty knockout....sheesh.....he will be feeling that for awhile...

man i seen that last night! and when he was on his way to the ambulance he kept asking over and over where am i, was it a real fight or practice? man the same shit happened to me and the doc. said it was transiet amnesia (spelling) anyway i was at the gym two summers ago and i was in the basketball court doing walking lunges with 70 lb dumbess in each hand with my two workout partners and i made them both quit, and i did another walk up and down the court after they both fell out. well after that i was going to the water fountain then to the front desk to get a carbo force and BOOM that was all that i remember, i was driving home and called my wife and ask her where was i, i had drove past my exit and was almost in illinois when i called her, she came and got me and she said for the next 6 hours i kept asking the same questions over and over and over, i didn't get my memory back till like 1:00am. all my short term memory was gone all i could remember was doing the lunges and making my workout partners quit :eek: :eek:

man i seen that last night! and when he was on his way to the ambulance he kept asking over and over where am i, was it a real fight or practice? man the same shit happened to me and the doc. said it was transiet amnesia (spelling) anyway i was at the gym two summers ago and i was in the basketball court doing walking lunges with 70 lb dumbess in each hand with my two workout partners and i made them both quit, and i did another walk up and down the court after they both fell out. well after that i was going to the water fountain then to the front desk to get a carbo force and BOOM that was all that i remember, i was driving home and called my wife and ask her where was i, i had drove past my exit and was almost in illinois when i called her, she came and got me and she said for the next 6 hours i kept asking the same questions over and over and over, i didn't get my memory back till like 1:00am. all my short term memory was gone all i could remember was doing the lunges and making my workout partners quit :eek: :eek:

Damm......I can't think of anything else to say about that story...just DAYUM!!! lol...

He got knocked sparko :eek:, that would never of happened if he had his left hand up the protecting his chin. Hindsights a bitch.

brutal knockout, he may keep trouble from that

he is lucky if his jaw ain't broken :eek:, it must hurt ! I have been boxing for 5 years and jaw injuries are the most painful I had ! gotta keep ur hands up whatever happens lol

Damn I'll never do lunges with your crazy ass!!!!! LOL

he broke his jaw and got a cuncussion Trust me. it happened to me when i got hit in the face with a brick....me+21yrs old+boose=idiot. that was 6 yrs ago.

yea they say later on in the episode that he broke his jaw. and he obviously has a crazy bad concussion.

he got fucked up pretty badly...it wasnt one of the "prettiest" knockouts in the UFC (like the flying knee posted here) but it was one that obviously did some of the most noticible damage :eek:

That was great! Brutal, broken jaw, and he couldn't remember if it was a fight or practice!

This is the worst knock out I've ever seen. It pisses me off when some one keeps going after its OBVIOUS the other guy is knocked out I would love to fight this fat mexican:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OFOfgX4gzs

As for the ultimate fighter, that kid isn't much better getting in 3 more strikes after he obviously knocked him out.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear