over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Underwear issues

richard22

Newbies
I've noticed in an increasing number of posing gym pics, bb pros (like chris cook , jason arntz, etc.) are sporting thongs. I myself prefer a bit more support but am I missing something? Is this a pro bb trend?

Rich.

richard22 said:
I've noticed in an increasing number of posing gym pics, bb pros (like chris cook , jason arntz, etc.) are sporting thongs. I myself prefer a bit more support but am I missing something? Is this a pro bb trend?

Rich.

That's because they want to show off their glute development - striated glutes, etc.
But is it me or the guys that wear the thongs are the ones that shouldn't?

You REALLY must know the answer to this question huh?! I see you posted it as your first post on Mucle Mayehm also. Hehe, anyhow....I have noticed a few of them wearing thongs but I didn't think it was normal. I don't think I have ever seen them wear a thong on stage. Just normal briefs

No MAN should wear a thong ( period.) I'll be happy to take their word on the striated glutes ;)

Boo

i concur

well, tell that to the biggest guys in bb. I think it is ok if you have the glutes for them.

lol....

richard22 said:
well, tell that to the biggest guys in bb. I think it is ok if you have the glutes for them.

dont lie you just like staring at dudes asses...lol j/k

Mr.Huge

Mr.Huge said:

Mr.Huge

LMFAO & I bet you only said that before someone said it about you, ya big blouse j/k bro :D

huge wears thongs

Mr.Huge said:

Mr.Huge

he is so cheap he dug them out of the ol ladies drawer and he know wears some nice, cute little lace ones. u look good bud, Id hit it
goo :p

Thongs fucking rule they kick ass fuck yea to thongs, one of the best inventions ever no doubt , shit i wear a thong even when im at the grocery store and sometimes when i go bowling , yes thats right just a hot pink thong and some sandles , of course some people stare but i feel comfortable in them except when i gotta fart it seems to give me a rash.

Vander_V said:
Thongs fucking rule they kick ass fuck yea to thongs, one of the best inventions ever no doubt , shit i wear a thong even when im at the grocery store and sometimes when i go bowling , yes thats right just a hot pink thong and some sandles , of course some people stare but i feel comfortable in them except when i gotta fart it seems to give me a rash.

i dont know whether to laugh or puke???? :D :eek: ahahahha LOLOLOL

REA said:
i dont know whether to laugh or puke???? :D :eek: ahahahha LOLOLOL
ARE YOU KIDDING ME , HOT PINK IS SO MY COLOR NEVERMIND THAT BROWN SPOT HAHAHAHAHA IM LMAO .

wow, that detail trips me out.... :p

Shit . . .

Vander_V said:
NEVERMIND THAT BROWN SPOT
I can somehow picture that :eek: :p :confused: :rolleyes:

LOL

I like to wear my thongs backwards with the string in the front. It shows off my cock and ball developement quite nicely :cool:

A50# said:
I like to wear my thongs backwards with the string in the front. It shows off my cock and ball developement quite nicely :cool:
LMAO :D told u thongs rule .

Well I guess I will never be able to wear one the way the bb are wearing them with the string in front as my ball development is a big fat zero. Dont need them as long as the hammer works the balls just get in the way. MM

LMAO

Vander_V said:

i knew that :eek: :D

A50# said:

Bahahahaha

Vander_V said:

LMFAO.....thats the funniest damn thing I've read in a long time! :D

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner