over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Unexplained bruising on stomach

getbiggest

Registered
For the past few months or more I've had a few small bruises on my stomach to the right of my belly button and down about an inch. I've never done any subq injections and haven't hit it. Even if I did I'm sure after three or more months it would be gone and it's not painful at all. I should also mention that I had pretty bad stomach problems off and on for the past year or so. If anyone has any guesses about this that would be great thank you.

Whats body fat? When you say stomach problems were you bloated?

Do you wear a belt?

not funny

I will just take a stab in the dark if you have outer bruising of the stomach, watch out how tight you putting on that weight belt, while you are lifting and put it plainly you are putin a lot of pressure on your organs if you are lifting heavy. Just trying to help!

My body fat is 14 percent when I say stomach issues I mean like gas,cramping,pooping every other hour some days,and sick feeling. I do wear my belt very tight for my last set of squats and dead lifts

If belt was tight, and you have abnormal internal pressure (gas) you could cause bruising.

a tight belt alone can cause problems. My sister is a nurse she told me she sees a lot op police and carpenters with bruises and hernias from a heavy tight belt.

It's probably the belt. ive had that happen before

Definitely the belt. It happens sometimes to me. Strange thing is that it only happens when I'm at higher bodyfat levels though.

Dude I'd have some bloodwork done do u have n gastro diseases in your family

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

Dude I'd have some bloodwork done do u have n gastro diseases in your family

While I do see how it more than likely is the belt I'm gonna get bloodwork done just to make sure. No gastro diseases in my family that I know of but still I'm gonna get it done just to be safe.

Yea u have some type gastro or hernia and man really limit use of that belt u should rarely need it but I'd go to M.D none ur symptoms have nothing to do with wearing of a belt

If you have insurance doctor visit will only be $25 or so for a visit. It might be the belt but still it wouldn't hurt. If you really do not want to go to a doctor then I would say train without a belt or anything and see what happens...if it still does then go to a doctor for sure. Because everybody on here are just guessing and nobody is 100% sure.

fitnesskatz

If you have insurance doctor visit will only be $25 or so for a visit. It might be the belt but still it wouldn't hurt. If you really do not want to go to a doctor then I would say train without a belt or anything and see what happens...if it still does then go to a doctor for sure. Because everybody on here are just guessing and nobody is 100% sure.

you are 100% right, but im 100% right its not from a belt,,,bruising but not sore to touch,,,means deep tissue,,,bruising around naval area for 3 months not good first 2 things that poped in my mind is very bad,,,i hope to god dude has maybe exaggerated his symptoms and i hope it is something very petty but regardless you right he needs go to a M.D. like asap,,,

Any melanotan use? I get weird discoloration with that on scars and such.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I haven't used melanotan in six months and that's the last thing I shot subq. I have loosened my belt a notch more than usual and I only use the belt for a total of three sets per week. Squats dead lifts and barbell rows and just on my last sets of these. I do have a doctors appt for next week so I'll voice my concerns to him then and see if I can get some bloodwork done.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner