over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Updated lab work

I came off trt cause I didn't like it. Try some boron. It took me two years to recover but my natty test is now higher than before I started gear.

hey stang have you tried hmg yet? Supposed to be even better than hcg, although I have never tried it.

hey stang have you tried hmg yet? Supposed to be even better than hcg, although I have never tried it.

I have not no. Apparently legit HMG is hard to find?

How about doing an hcg run along with pct drugs ?

Like :
Week 1 - 500iu hcg ed / Aromasin 12.5mg ed
Week 2 - 250iu hcg ed / Aromasin 12.5mg ed
Week 3 - 250iu hcg eod / Aromasin 6mg ed
Week 4 - no hcg / Aromasin 6mg ed
Week 5 up to week 9 - Nolvadex 40mg / Clomid 50mg ED
Week 9 up to 14 - Aromasin 6mg ed

Get a multivitamin and follow a low-carb/high fat diet. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
try Triptorelin

:yeahthat:
I would try that also. I went off completely from 27 yrs until 37 yrs old and had my 3 kids in this time. I felt good but was a lot thinner. I swear it took 18 months for me to feel " normal" but it happened. I had libido strength etc. I was on for years off and on before this. I think triptorelin and humanofort will both help get you back. I am 48 now and on HRT.

:yeahthat:
I would try that also. I went off completely from 27 yrs until 37 yrs old and had my 3 kids in this time. I felt good but was a lot thinner. I swear it took 18 months for me to feel " normal" but it happened. I had libido strength etc. I was on for years off and on before this. I think triptorelin and humanofort will both help get you back. I am 48 now and on HRT.

Thank you for the encouraging words! Never even thought of humanofort, forgot all about that to be honest. I'm hoping it'll rise even more by the time I get it checked again in several months. I think I'm just gonna wait til then and see what it looks like. I FEEL good, if there was any one thing that I would say is a little off if you will, would be erection duration. Other than that all is good, well except not feeling quite as good in the gym, but being OFF is the healthier route, and I'm ok with that

try Triptorelin

Ah I remember BLP (crazy Canadian bodybuilder who used to post everywhere) say this was the most effective tool to raise natural test. I would definitely look into this

Ah I remember BLP (crazy Canadian bodybuilder who used to post everywhere) say this was the most effective tool to raise natural test. I would definitely look into this

Lol I remember him! Wasn't that him who had some crazy ass video, where he was snorting pre workout haha?!

Lol I remember him! Wasn't that him who had some crazy ass video, where he was snorting pre workout haha?!

Yup, total maniac lol. I wonder what happened to him

blackstang, you asked me to comment on this thread so here are my quick thoughts.

1. your too young for TRT so only use that as a last resort.

2. Your levels are obviously way too low and wont recover more unless you nudge them in the correct direction and help them recover.

3. Use a combo of HCG, clomid and aromasin ( legit stuff not research nonsense). After about 6 weeks drop the HCG and continue with the clomid and aromasin for another 8 weeks.

4. Get blood work done about 12-14 weeks after starting. DO NOT stop the clomid and aromasin while getting your blood work as we want to make sure levels are on the high end of normal. Then you can stop the clomid and continue with the aromasin for a bit. its optional if you wanna test your levesl again before stoppping the aromasin but personally id run the aromasin about 8 weeks past that point and then just stop. wait a few weeks and then check your levels again.

5. you should be recovered by this point. If not you can either try another run or TRT but that will depend on a full panel and its results.

you must realize though all the effort you are going through will mostly be for nothing if you run another cycle as you may be back to square one if you fuck up your HPTA again.

Lets say your levels on clomid and aromain is like 800 and off it all its 450. Thats still ok and you can run the clomid and aromasin periodically to augment your natural potential.

blackstang, you asked me to comment on this thread so here are my quick thoughts.

1. your too young for TRT so only use that as a last resort.

2. Your levels are obviously way too low and wont recover more unless you nudge them in the correct direction and help them recover.

3. Use a combo of HCG, clomid and aromasin ( legit stuff not research nonsense). After about 6 weeks drop the HCG and continue with the clomid and aromasin for another 8 weeks.

4. Get blood work done about 12-14 weeks after starting. DO NOT stop the clomid and aromasin while getting your blood work as we want to make sure levels are on the high end of normal. Then you can stop the clomid and continue with the aromasin for a bit. its optional if you wanna test your levesl again before stoppping the aromasin but personally id run the aromasin about 8 weeks past that point and then just stop. wait a few weeks and then check your levels again.

5. you should be recovered by this point. If not you can either try another run or TRT but that will depend on a full panel and its results.

you must realize though all the effort you are going through will mostly be for nothing if you run another cycle as you may be back to square one if you fuck up your HPTA again.

Lets say your levels on clomid and aromain is like 800 and off it all its 450. Thats still ok and you can run the clomid and aromasin periodically to augment your natural potential.

Thank you for your input brother! Check your inbox when you can, I'd rather talk there if that's ok

Update

Saw my doc today. He said my numbers look a lot better, he said to his knowledge the free test is the more indicative number of ones actual testosterone. So mine being 49 was good. I'm going to test again in 6 months to see where I'm at. I guess I can't get caught up in the actual numbers, but I would think I should still be higher than I am... Gotgame what are your thoughts?

Last edited:
Saw my doc today. He said my numbers look a lot better, he said to his knowledge the free test is the more indicative number of ones actual testosterone. So mine being 49 was good. I'm going to test again in 6 months to see where I'm at. I guess I can't get caught up in the actual numbers, but I would think I should still be higher than I am... Gotgame what are your thoughts?

Total Testosterone doesn't mean jack shit if your FT is low...

My total testosterone levels are like an 80 years old man TT levels, but my free testosterone is like an 18 years old's FT. The reason is my low SHBG.

So always test for Free T.

Total Testosterone doesn't mean jack shit if your FT is low...

My total testosterone levels are like an 80 years old man TT levels, but my free testosterone is like an 18 years old's FT. The reason is my low SHBG.

So always test for Free T.

So my doc was right lol...Well my free was at 49. So technically it's "in range"....

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws