over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Venting some what?

Slice your a smart man and seem to have a lot of life experience.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

What would be the best way to break up with her when that time comes?

What would be the best way to break up with her when that time comes?

Meet her in a public place with any belongings of hers that you might have

And then do the deed amicably..

Preferably after you e rubbed a couple out, so your head is clear

Meet her in a public place with any belongings of hers that you might have

And then do the deed amicably..

Preferably after you e rubbed a couple out, so your head is clear

Slice without getting into your personal life to much where does your knowledge come from? Experience or is it just common sense logic?
What's your current or previous dating life like?

Slice without getting into your personal life to much where does your knowledge come from? Experience or is it just common sense logic?
What's your current or previous dating life like?

I wouldn't say that it's 'common sense'.. although it should be.

my ideas come from years of research in behavioral economics and sociopolitical theory, in addition to hundreds of hours spent listening to learned men such as Stefan Molyneux and Dr. Jordan Peterson.

...and just plain ol' observing how people interact with one another... it's safe to say that nothing in relationships shocks me anymore.. ive seen just about everything.

And as a CPA working in tax, I have my ear to the ground regarding the political (and therefore tax) implications of marriage and divorce.

as to my personal dating life, im single at the moment, taking time to focus on my career and other goals.

I tend to pursue either women in their very early 20's, or women in their mid to late 30's - as women my age (27) all want to 'settle down' and secure an upper-middle class lifestyle financed by a beta provider.

I wouldn't say that it's 'common sense'.. although it should be.

my ideas come from years of research in behavioral economics and sociopolitical theory, in addition to hundreds of hours spent listening to learned men such as Stefan Molyneux and Dr. Jordan Peterson.

...and just plain ol' observing how people interact with one another... it's safe to say that nothing in relationships shocks me anymore.. ive seen just about everything.

And as a CPA working in tax, I have my ear to the ground regarding the political (and therefore tax) implications of marriage and divorce.

as to my personal dating life, im single at the moment, taking time to focus on my career and other goals.

I tend to pursue either women in their very early 20's, or women in their mid to late 30's - as women my age (27) all want to 'settle down' and secure an upper-middle class lifestyle financed by a beta provider.
I appreciate your reply Slice Thank you! Seriously! I am continually surprised and impressed each time you reveal a little more about yourself man

I appreciate your reply Slice Thank you! Seriously! I am continually surprised and impressed each time you reveal a little more about yourself man

lets not get carried away bro lol:eek:

Well tonite was different my girl surprised me to a dinner (taco Tuesday?) Her treat (rare) I had mixed feelings. I almost told her we need to take a break either now or next month. But as she began to talk she was in detail telling me the things she wants to do for the holidays so my balls froze up and I didn't say much I just sucked in the moment and was grateful we didn't fight. But it was hard cause I just do want to take some time and reflect on this past year and horrible it was. I accomplished a lot with a new job new place new friends I won't take credit for it all as she help me out a lot with the job hunt.

Stay tune...♀‍🤦

by all means, you can stay in the relationship

but you must establish that you are the leader, and she is simply along for the ride.

dont think of it as a relationship per se, rather, you are allowing her to be a part of your life, as long as she is pleasant.

this essentially means, your mission is your pursuit. chase after your goals, and focus on becoming the best person that you can be.

if you begin to falter and act weak, and indicate to her that she is a main focus of your life, she WILL shit test you.

by all means, you can stay in the relationship

but you must establish that you are the leader, and she is simply along for the ride.

dont think of it as a relationship per se, rather, you are allowing her to be a part of your life, as long as she is pleasant.

this essentially means, your mission is your pursuit. chase after your goals, and focus on becoming the best person that you can be.

if you begin to falter and act weak, and indicate to her that she is a main focus of your life, she WILL shit test you.
What's your PayPal man I'm buying u a drink

Me and little slice must of gone to the same schools or something....

Guys learn this and it will change your life.

Females don't want you to hold there hand and walk with them... they want you to grab it and lead them..

They like being told what to do...Remember they like the badboy attitude...I don't mean that in a gangster way...Im referring to having that confidence glow around you..them knowing you have chicks in line waiting for her to fall off the horse so they can jump on it next..yea baby I love you but don't get stupid on me either. I promise you once you get this down packed and then add a little love and make her feel special. You will have her in your palms.making them feel special is easy.tell them what they want to hear lol...its true though.

If I was to tell you some personal stories of me you wouldn't believe me.if I tell you the thing's I get female's to do.then you would say no wonder that's your board name.
And no I don't have working girl's. It's all personal use/recreational..and I'm not single .me and the wifie have been married for 23 years ..but I'm exactly what one of my tats say on my ribcage
HOT MESS [emoji6][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Females don't want you to hold there hand and walk with them... they want you to grab it and lead them..

I do think most women that I have had relationships with were this way for sure. Things as simple as a vacation. The women want me to plan it all out, and then carry it out. Any home improvements, I take care of that. I think they enjoy not having to worry about stuff like that, maybe it is more exciting being catered to. They seem to have trouble making their minds up if I ask them what they would like to do so I just end up planning it all.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws