over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

VICTOR MARTINEZ BUSTED!!

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
i was not going to post this even though i have known for awhile..but, RY ROID'S post about rats made me think twice.. in the thread i posted about not mixing rec drugs and gear and this is a prime example..victor sold a undercover cop extasy and some gear.. he was busted for it and is now serving time.. even though he will not be in very long , he may very well be tested for gear by probation for as long as 4-6 years.. so, if it goes down that way, he will not be competeing for a very long time..apparently victor would sell X to his friends and had done so for a little while,, when the undercover cop, who victor was training, asked if he could score some X AND GEAR , victor came through and was arrested..NOW I HOPE EVERYONE LISTENED TO THE LAST THREAD ABOUT THIS.. WELCOME TO TODAYS BODYBUILDING..:mad: :rolleyes: :confused:

I heard something of sorts also!!

I heard awhile back and although I don't like the he said/she said bodybuilding shit because today BBing just isn't my thing w/ all the shit and ratting out. But, supposedly his family is BIGTIME w/ the drugs and shit so he was just following footsteps. This is just something I heard and don't know as fact.

RY

Why don't these guys listen and learn from others who have mixed the two and been busted?!

DA was looking for 2-3 years, but he was sentenced to serve 90 days only, but will only really serve 60 days. He is being detained at Rickers Island Prison in Queens NY. Cant imagine what he is going to look like when he gets out of there..no aas for 3 months and probally a 1800 calorie a day in meals..But I dont really know what goes down in prison so maybe he will be able to get what he needs..

I know Wayne DeMillia was giving all the guys a hard time about doing this shit..I know that even if he does compete again that he will be punished by the IFBB in his placings..

I am pretty sure all the officaials in the IFBB are fead up with the athletes selling..

also I know somebody who was put on probation for aas use and he was tested for drugs every month but was never tested for aas..weird but true..so just because he was busted with aas does not mean they will test for it..it is not cheap..but you never know.

also found this..

exclusive 15 minute phone interview with him from jail. He was arrested back in 2000 for dealing juice, well not really dealing but helping people he knew out getting ready for shows. Supposedly his friend introduced him to this guy who wanted to buy a couple thousand dollars worth of juice and Vic called him up one day telling him to meet him at his apartment and the guy ratted Vic out and instead of this guy coming there it was the cops. They thought Vic was a steroid kingpin and they were following him the whole weekend prior. His apartment was raided and he was arrested but supposedly was out and the case was suppossed to be closed but it never was. So, when he was at the Junior Nationals in Las Vegas this past year, he was hanging out with a friend whose name he didn't mention that was a dealer and was under federal investigation. Since Vic was hanging out with him when he was busted, they figured Vic was part of his racket and was also arrested and that case that I mentioned earlier that was never closed ****ed him over now when the police looked at his records, so now he serving a 90 day jail sentence, but I'm not sure when it began cause the magazine doesn't really say but he did say that they wanted him to start serving his sentence like January 27 or something but wanted to start it earlier so he'd be getting by then. But the really ****ed up thing is that he's not doin the Arnold this year where he was a favorite to win since of Cutler's unsurity for entering. Also he might not be doing the NOC either but I'm not certain cause when he was discussing it the phone interview got cut off since he only had 15 minutes to talk in jail. He says he's probably doing only fall shows. Anyway, there's most of it, I didn't give you every little detail cause I'm starting to dose off as I type this but just take a look at this in the new issue of MD or on other message boards. This **** really sucks!!!!

Last edited:
I hate RATS...

Be smart...do not get greedy...and you should be able to have enough stuff to take care of yourself. No need to worry about others, let them get their own. You never know who you can trust...people will crash under pressure. Especially when they hear they will face 3 to 5 years.

Restating what I said before!!

Keep your circle TIGHT and let no outsiders in. You remember guys when you started the when were asked what they used they said multi vits and lots of food? I can gaurantee they are still doing well because silence is GOLDEN. It is a vicious circle though because BBers don't get paid shit and dealing is only way they think they can make $$ besides playing gay for pay. The powers that be should try upping the money these guys make. Same thing w/ MMA fighters. These guys beat the fuck out of themselves for nothing while dumb fucking boxer idiots get $$$ for throwing fights and getting brain damage. Ok, had too much to drink and am ranting.hahhaha

RY

I QUIT>
Seriously its just not worth it anymore<

GONNA UNPLUG THIS PEICE A SHIT COMPUTER AND LIVE A NORMAL LIFE. Its not worth losing your freedom.
To all My bros be cool and stay safe.

rAJJIN said:
GONNA UNPLUG THIS PEICE A SHIT COMPUTER AND LIVE A NORMAL LIFE. Its not worth losing your freedom.

Just remember guys that get busted are either big time or involved in rec shit. If you are neither than don't worry about it. I got to point in my life where if I couldn't get it scripted I didn't feel it worth it so I did just that. I am getting my clinics started soon and feel helping others be lean, muscular and happy will fullfill me fully.

RY

Victor is a favorite of mine - as far as what he could do for bodybuilding with his physique. However, I don't think it sucks or care about rats or anything else. Sad to say but when he was selling X, he was asking for it.

Just my opinion.....

Skip

rAJJIN said:

raJJIN,

remember that you can still help yourslef out...just watch who you help in the future.

I have a rule I live by. I have one GH guy and one AAS guy they are both trusting as hell and in trun I do everything I can to keep them safe so I dont loose my source.

Yup

Ry Roid said:
Keep your circle TIGHT and let no outsiders in. You remember guys when you started the when were asked what they used they said multi vits and lots of food? I can gaurantee they are still doing well because silence is GOLDEN. It is a vicious circle though because BBers don't get paid shit and dealing is only way they think they can make $$ besides playing gay for pay. The powers that be should try upping the money these guys make. Same thing w/ MMA fighters. These guys beat the fuck out of themselves for nothing while dumb fucking boxer idiots get $$$ for throwing fights and getting brain damage. Ok, had too much to drink and am ranting.hahhaha

RY

This could not be more true, such fucking bullshit.:mad:

agreeded, used to deal, got popped, lucked out with only a misdemeanor, now have a good job. not worth it. i have one guy i trust and he is the only i use.

recs

As RY said - it's the recs. Bbuilders are safe as houses with uor life and lifestyles until we become involved in rec drugs, pimp lifestyles and all that.

Not good for our sport or those of us who follow it for its true essence (ie to be the best and biggest you can be, not the biggest bad man with the best wheels you can buy) IronMike

Ry Roid said:

Just remember guys that get busted are either big time or involved in rec shit. If you are neither than don't worry about it.

The problem that a prosecutor may decide that your 6 month
supply is enough to declare you a dealer. I've read about
enough cases over the years to make me think that almost
no amount is safe if there's a major asshole working in the
DA's office. :mad:

billbomb said:

The problem that a prosecutor may decide that your 6 month
supply is enough to declare you a dealer. I've read about
enough cases over the years to make me think that almost
no amount is safe if there's a major asshole working in the
DA's office. :mad:

That is why you get yourself the biggest prick attorney you can find.

RY

I would imagine Rick helped with Vic's case. Part of the story is in the newest Muscular Development mag. It didnt mention that rec drug X was included. That is just plain stupid-especially since he had been busted previously.
I agree that rec drugs are the villian of a large percentage of
AS busts, they go after the recdrug busts and fall upon the AS, or a guy busted for rec shit will rat out a guy who is involved in both.
STAY AWAY FROM THAT REC DRUG SHIT!!!!!

AMEN

MikeS said:
I would imagine Rick helped with Vic's case. Part of the story is in the newest Muscular Development mag. It didnt mention that rec drug X was included. That is just plain stupid-especially since he had been busted previously.
I agree that rec drugs are the villian of a large percentage of
AS busts, they go after the recdrug busts and fall upon the AS, or a guy busted for rec shit will rat out a guy who is involved in both.
STAY AWAY FROM THAT REC DRUG SHIT!!!!!

Plus, the greed involved with rec drug selling means sooner or later someone WILL either rat you out, set you up, or harm you otherwise so they can take your market.

You still get that with gear movement, but it's amplified no end where rec drugs are involved.

And can't comment for every jurisdiction in the world, but on the whole cop agencies are given mandate or funding to chase certain types of crime for political reasons or practical (some is very fair). They would rarely, if ever, be told to target AS specifically nor would any teams be set up or undercover operations launched - it costs $$$ and there probably isn't a big enough market in gear to justify it. There certainly is in rec drugs, and it will make headlines and most importantly, it'll help the careers of the cops, their supervisors, local politicians and the big pollies.

Keeping enough gear just for you means you sleep easier at night...zzzzzzz..... and a shotgun beside the bed and electrified front door may assist also. IronMike

Ps - sad shit for Vic

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner