YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vitamin D: Health Panacea or false Prophet?

Taking 5000iu D3 daily really put me in a better mood, for the price it is definitely worth it.

I use 3000 units daily and can tell a difference if I dom't use them

Hey guys!!Vitamins has own importance in our life.So we should be
eat healthier and energetic foods for keep good fitness and health.
According to me that vitamin D is the best source of the energy
and fitness...

According to bw I deficent in d but when I take it at 5000 I don't notice a difference

Supposed to b synergistic w antioxidants too!

Get some!

According to bw I deficent in d but when I take it at 5000 I don't notice a difference

You really should get it tested in your next blood work. It's the new craze over the past fee years and insurance def covers it.
I was taking 10 thousand that was keeping me towards the top. I dropped down and plan on taking 5000. Not sure if I believe it's ideal to be at the very top. Stepwise explained in another thread with the same article some possible negatives.

My doctor tested for D, I was low started 6000 daily mood and energy is way up don't even coffee in the morning

Try taking vitamin d sublingual.....it's incredible.

I took D3 @ 5000iu 2x per day and didn't notice very much. I just ordered some from a higher quality source, hopefully this time I get some of these aforementioned results!

for my vit D I just prefer walking the dog twice a day for 20 min with my shirt off. We get 300+ days of clear blue skies and sunshine. You can never OD on vit D taking in sun, with pills you can, but rare.

Uhhh....waaaaayyy too many credible studies done by credible researchers and universities, as well as Pubmed and Medline. My dad recently had a stomach tumor, and since we know that one of the causes of cancer is a compromised immune system, my pop saw one of the best natural health care practitioners that actually cures diseases and medical conditions naturally. Of course he cannot say that or advertise that, because in our "free" country the FDA would send an armed SWAT team to his office to arrest him, his staff, and confiscate all his goodies ....because he would have " broke the law".
In any case, that doc gave my dad, among other things 20,000 iu/day of vitamin D3 for his immune system. Want to expose a common health myth or two?? Check out MILK, yes even organic, check out a other YUPPIE health myth..."SOY" pure garbage that raises estrogen levels in men and women, i mean the list goes on. Dont get me started..

All due respect bros, if ur posting that you take Vit. D3, and are not "feeling" or "noticing" anything different, then you are not understanding the pathways in which it works. You won't "feel" much, it does its thing behind the scenes. Want to shut the door on 90% of cancers?
Take at least 2000iu vit. D3/day along with 200mcg Selenium/day....along with green tea caps. Proven cancer prevention trifecta.

Uhhh....waaaaayyy too many credible studies done by credible researchers and universities, as well as Pubmed and Medline. My dad recently had a stomach tumor, and since we know that one of the causes of cancer is a compromised immune system, my pop saw one of the best natural health care practitioners that actually cures diseases and medical conditions naturally. Of course he cannot say that or advertise that, because in our "free" country the FDA would send an armed SWAT team to his office to arrest him, his staff, and confiscate all his goodies ....because he would have " broke the law".
In any case, that doc gave my dad, among other things 20,000 iu/day of vitamin D3 for his immune system. Want to expose a common health myth or two?? Check out MILK, yes even organic, check out a other YUPPIE health myth..."SOY" pure garbage that raises estrogen levels in men and women, i mean the list goes on. Dont get me started..

All due respect bros, if ur posting that you take Vit. D3, and are not "feeling" or "noticing" anything different, then you are not understanding the pathways in which it works. You won't "feel" much, it does its thing behind the scenes. Want to shut the door on 90% of cancers?
Take at least 2000iu vit. D3/day along with 200mcg Selenium/day....along with green tea caps. Proven cancer prevention trifecta.
While I do agree until I learn otherwise, the two of you need to check out my magnesium/d3 thread.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121909

Absolutely correct.

While it is a good thing for a person to take in anywhere from 1000 to 10000iu daily of vitamin D(Depending on who you are listening to) it must be tempered w/ some vitamin A. If it isn't it can lead to arthritic calcifications. This can be accomplished by taking a teaspoon of cod liver oil, 2x daily. I only take 5000iu vit D daily because there is also vit D in the CLO.

Do not be fooled into getting beta carotene as your vitamin A source. Is not a good source of vit A.

As said in previous post, it is very important to take a good magnesium supplement to aid in the calcium metabolism. Also is a natural muscle relaxer.

Finally, it is wise to take vitamin K2. Recent studies in Japan have proven that it reduced athlerosclerotic plaque and arthritic symptoms w/ its ability to metabolize calcium.

While it is a good thing for a person to take in anywhere from 1000 to 10000iu daily of vitamin D(Depending on who you are listening to) it must be tempered w/ some vitamin A. If it isn't it can lead to arthritic calcifications. This can be accomplished by taking a teaspoon of cod liver oil, 2x daily. I only take 5000iu vit D daily because there is also vit D in the CLO.

Do not be fooled into getting beta carotene as your vitamin A source. Is not a good source of vit A.

As said in previous post, it is very important to take a good magnesium supplement to aid in the calcium metabolism. Also is a natural muscle relaxer.

Finally, it is wise to take vitamin K2. Recent studies in Japan have proven that it reduced athlerosclerotic plaque and arthritic symptoms w/ its ability to metabolize calcium.

Precisely. Vitamin D, K2, and Magnesium all do a very delicate dance together. So does calcium but I do not believe we need to be supplementing it.
Cobraman and aadams...please go to the link I provided a couple posts up and share your thoughts.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear