over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vitamix I really like this thing

Massive G

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
A few months ago I got a Vitamix ..pretty $$ but worth the $$ for someone that was looking for a way to get in more veggies and fruit (fiber).
It does so much more than just a "smoothie" it makes soup, dips, nut butters, pasta puree sauces, nut milks, can grind flax-seeds et all into superfine powder...tons of stuff.
I really dig the veggies...the sauces...the soups...one of my favorite things to do is add grilled chicken and blend it in gently - really makes it easier to eat foods.

https://www.vitamix.com/Discover-Vitamix/What-You-Can-Make#juices

for the juices I don't blend much I love the moist pulp and freeze the liquid as 100% fruit cubes for later to put in drinks - especially for the kids ..you can pretty much add the fruit ice to the drinks and they love it...

we love ours

frozen fruit and a TBS of peanut butter

Got ours a couple yrs ago and wouldn't trade it in for the world.

I brought one a few months ago and absolutely LOVE IT!!! I make my son homemade weight gain shakes using milk, oatmeal, fruit, peanut butter, and whey. He chugs it down like an Orange Julius at DQ!! LOL

Well worth the money....7year warranty you cannot complain.....I love mine!

or a lifetime warranty if you got it at costco.

I returned my blendtec for a vitamix and I'm definitely liking it a lot more. But it's really only worth it if you're making green shakes. There are only a few blenders on the market that can properly make them, vitamix being one.

Bought my fiancee one for her birthday and I use it more than she does!! Ridiculous price but worth it IMO

A cheaper alternative is the Nutribullet. Best 80 dollars I ever spent.

Have one and loved it in the beginning but after 10 moths motor started to burn out. Thinking of doing the vitamix but using the bed bath and beyond coupon that gets you 20% off.

A cheaper alternative is the Nutribullet. Best 80 dollars I ever spent.

Nutribullet isn't even in the same league as a Vitamix. I honestly think my Vitamix could purée a brick. I use it all the time. Amazing machine.

I have a ninja professional and absolutely love it. Between shakes and making some salsa it gets the job done. Is there that big of difference between the vitamix and the ninja?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I have a ninja professional and absolutely love it. Between shakes and making some salsa it gets the job done. Is there that big of difference between the vitamix and the ninja?

Vitamix and blendtec are on a whole different level. There's a reason why they cost $400+

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM94aorYVS4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM94aorYVS4[/ame]

Last edited:
or a lifetime warranty if you got it at costco.

I returned my blendtec for a vitamix and I'm definitely liking it a lot more. But it's really only worth it if you're making green shakes. There are only a few blenders on the market that can properly make them, vitamix being one.

How much did you pay for your Vitamix at Costco?

My Ninja works great too, but the Vitamix is considered to be commercial grade which means it will probably last forever!

Is there that big of difference between the vitamix and the ninja?

I can't speak specifically for the Ninja but I burned up 2 mid-level blenders before I purchased a Vitamix. I've only had my Vitamix for 4 months but so far I'm more than pleased. Not long enough to gauge the its longevity but the extensive warranty provides peace of mind.

I was initially detered by the price. I should have treated it how I purchase equipment: buy right, buy once.

I've had my Vitamix since 2005 and still nothing to complain of. Glad I got one but still haven't tried to make butters yet which is something I've wanted to try but just haven't tried it yet. Has anyone made butters and if so how was your experience? Any tips or advice? Thinking of trying almond butter.

How much did you pay for your Vitamix at Costco?

My Ninja works great too, but the Vitamix is considered to be commercial grade which means it will probably last forever!

I think 405 out the door. The blendtec was 430

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity