over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

VPX Meltdown(new version)

elg123

Registered
I just ordered this and once it comes in will give my opinion on its effects. I really like the ingredient combinaiton. It has three kinds of yohimbine in it but they are not whole extract bark. This allows for higher dosage. It also has a very powerful mood enhancer/appetite suppresant called p.e.a(It is a more potent version then reg pea) Their is also methylated-synephrine. and something called t.t.a which i believe to be an uncoupling drug, however it would be nowhere neatr the potency of dnp. I like this supp as according to claims it does not cause the anxiety one would get from ephedrine/amphetamine related stims. I know synephrine and yohimbine normally do cause anxiety, but these are not "whole extracts" and I have heard for instance that prescription yohimbine does not have the sides of yohimbe bark. Of course This could just be marketing and the product may suck. I will keep everyone update if i like it or not

I just ordered this and once it comes in will give my opinion on its effects. I really like the ingredient combinaiton. It has three kinds of yohimbine in it but they are not whole extract bark. This allows for higher dosage. It also has a very powerful mood enhancer/appetite suppresant called p.e.a(It is a more potent version then reg pea) Their is also methylated-synephrine. and something called t.t.a which i believe to be an uncoupling drug, however it would be nowhere neatr the potency of dnp. I like this supp as according to claims it does not cause the anxiety one would get from ephedrine/amphetamine related stims. I know synephrine and yohimbine normally do cause anxiety, but these are not "whole extracts" and I have heard for instance that prescription yohimbine does not have the sides of yohimbe bark. Of course This could just be marketing and the product may suck. I will keep everyone update if i like it or not

certainly keep us posted if you like it. I like a few solid proven supps for OFF time.

absolutley

I LOVE e.ca (I currently use blu-impact) but I have problems with anxiety and am looking for something with a bit less of a buzz. I really like the idea of the pea, it is really a great idea for those on a diet, There have always been problems with bio-availibility and a very short half-life this formula claims to negate these problems. I am getting close to my goals(arms are 17.25 cold, considerably bigger then in my avi) but as i gain more muscle my appetite becomes harder and harder to control. My goals are fairly modest(the guys on here are monsters, I am in awe and have tremendous respect) 18 inch arms and 48-50 inch chest(currently 17.25 and 47) I would like to reach them without becoming a fat slob, I am a pure endomorph with a ferocious appetite, If something works for me it will work for anyone

Last edited:

Hey Bro,

Thanks for the post!
I was interested in this supp as well.
Definitely keep us informed on how it works for you.

Been using this for about a week
I really like this stuff , It is very different from ephedrine
The things I like are The lack of peripheral sides, There is a definate lack of jitters, and a feeling of anxiety I get from a good eca.
The energy is there but only more when it is needed vs all the time, Workouts are on par with eca(I am def. stronger in all lifts on meltdown and it is very noticable). I would also say there is a very noticable fat loss. My waist is atleast half an inch smaller(probably 3/4 in) yet my arms are atleast the same size as is everything else. I was 31 in waist before i went into surgery(bodylift) and would like to get back to that.

as far as negatives i would say this stuff blows as an appetite suppresant. Honestly, If one wants an appetite suppresant I would choose alri venom over anything(much stronger than eca) but the side are very high as well

I would personally reccomend alternating between this and eca every 2 weeks or so

I liked eca but always experienced a severe crash from it. After lunch at work I felt like going to sleep for the rest of the day. I tried stim -x and venom were pretty good with the thiamin in it. Some of the sides-felt nausious at times and it gave me the runs sometimes. What sides do you notice from VPX? Oh btw, I tried their Redline energy drink but wasn't that impressed with it. It didn't seem to give me much of a boost.

Formulations change alot in the supplement industry. The original redline(it came in little gel packs(4 years ago) was awsome, It jacked you up like nothing else, It gave you the chills(really cool), and tasted like cough syrup mixed with vomit. I tried the gelcap version a few years later(probable same formula as the drink) and it was crap next to the original. I bought meltdown for it's lack of sides and have not noticed any of yet, It is not marketed as something to amp you up, it is a fat burner by product description. There is very little crash because there is much less "stimulation" from meltdown. My reduction in calories is not enough to warrant the amount i have lost inch wise in a week. My only qualm is as mentioned the appetite suppresion sucks. It does work and would be great for those that don't like the ephedrine buzz. the boost is there it is a very smooth one however

you using 3 pills a day as recomended, any harm you believe in takin meltdown twice a day?

3 pills twice a day,
as far as harm goes, everyone is different some individuals may be sensitive to yohimbine.

On a side note it is very important to take this without carbs, as apparantley this may prevent yohimbine from working correctly.(0 carb protein shake or empty stomach).

I really need another couple weeks to judge this product, i will keep everyone updated

does it have methylated caffein?

tpfu: no, caffeine anhydrous

elg, the thing about carbs is that i believe yohimbe can increase insulin secretion in the presence of carbs, something along those lines

If you look at how yohimbine works in fat cells all the hormones required for it to do its job require very low blood glucose. Insulin release is a result of high blood glucose(at least in healthy adults). Glucagon secretion(as well as the required catacholomines, specifically nor epinephrine) only occurs when there is a low glucose level in the body. The absolute optimum situation for taking yohimbine would therefor be on an empty stomach with exercise

Formulations change alot in the supplement industry. The original redline(it came in little gel packs(4 years ago) was awsome, It jacked you up like nothing else, It gave you the chills(really cool), and tasted like cough syrup mixed with vomit. I tried the gelcap version a few years later(probable same formula as the drink) and it was crap next to the original. I bought meltdown for it's lack of sides and have not noticed any of yet, It is not marketed as something to amp you up, it is a fat burner by product description. There is very little crash because there is much less "stimulation" from meltdown. My reduction in calories is not enough to warrant the amount i have lost inch wise in a week. My only qualm is as mentioned the appetite suppresion sucks. It does work and would be great for those that don't like the ephedrine buzz. the boost is there it is a very smooth one however

That's funny cause the new Redline drink tastes like cough syrup too. What do you use now for a preworkout boost? I hear Super Pump 250 rocks.

I really think the best thing preworkout is eca. Another good choice is something like R.P.M by applied nutriceuticals. I tried a sample of superpump and got nothing out of it.. size-on is an awesome product however and tastes great

People really underestimate the versatility of an eca stack, increased strength= more muscle, eca is an incredible strength booster

If you look at how yohimbine works in fat cells all the hormones required for it to do its job require very low blood glucose. Insulin release is a result of high blood glucose(at least in healthy adults). Glucagon secretion(as well as the required catacholomines, specifically nor epinephrine) only occurs when there is a low glucose level in the body. The absolute optimum situation for taking yohimbine would therefor be on an empty stomach with exercise

all fat burners that work through norepinephrine lose their potency when insulin is present, not just yohimbe, yohimbe can increase insulin levels in the presence of glucose which is where yohimbe can be problematic

not disagreeing with you just pointing something out

LOOKS GOOD. lOOKS LIKE EVERTHING IS METHYLATED ACCEPT THE CAFFEINE.

Fat Catabolizor™ & β-3 Potentiator 317mg **
Caffeine Anhydrous **
M_TTA (Methyl Tetradecylthioacetic Acid) **
Yerba Mate Extract **
lipolytic Trigger™ **
3'-5'-CAMP (3'-5'-Cyclic Adenosine Monophosphate) **

Super Synephrine™ β-3 Activator™ 20mg **
Methyl-Synephrine HCL **

Iphoric® Potent Methyl β-3 PEA Matrix 138mg **
R-Beta Methoxyphenylethylamine **
N-Methyl-Beta-Phenylethylamine **

NorEpiphex™ α2-Andrenergic Blockade Complex 9mg **
11-Hydroxy Yohimbine **
Yohimbine HCL **
Alpha-Yohimbine **

NorEpiphex™ M-MAOxidizor-I™ 20mg **
Methyl-Hordenine HCL

I wonder how this stuff compares to Ergopharm's AmP? I hear it is very good. I see MHP has got some stuff called Dren, but looks a little pricey. I think I will try Meltdown with some Size On.

Being that yohimbine mostly gets destroyed orally, and we know that yohimbine is not effective orally does this new compound make it more orally bioavaliable:

NorEpiphex™ α2-Andrenergic Blockade Complex 9mg **
11-Hydroxy Yohimbine **
Yohimbine HCL **
Alpha-Yohimbine **

I wonder of the quality myself. I wasted more money on their liquid prohormones before that were garbage. Does this stuff live up to the hype? I am interested in the feedback after a few weeks worth of use.

I wonder how this stuff compares to Ergopharm's AmP? I hear it is very good. I see MHP has got some stuff called Dren, but looks a little pricey. I think I will try Meltdown with some Size On.

AMP is a fantastic pre-workout supp, not much of a fatloss product especially because it is something your body can acclimate to quickly, use AMP sparingly when you need it for a great workout or if you are tired, start at 2 pills works well after that move to 4 and u'll be amazed how awesome it is, meltdown is not much of a stimulant

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws