over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

VPX Power Shock Amino Nitrates

I can't seem to find where it lists how much of the ingredient like beta alanine and leucine are actually in one scoop.....

I can't seem to find where it lists how much of the ingredient like beta alanine and leucine are actually in one scoop.....

I took beta alanine for awhile and didn't notice anything as far as strength goes....

I took beta alanine for awhile and didn't notice anything as far as strength goes....

did u take pure beta alanine? it needs to be consumed with citruline malate otherwise it would have minimal effects!
Power Shock is amazing product! stimulant free and so far gives me the best pumps of my life! I used to take purple wrath for a long time! its double the effectiveness and intensity

The reason I mentioned the creatine nitrate along with the Amino Nitrates is that the first study we did was on the Creatine Nitrate VS the others. NO Shotgun isnt for sippin on during a romantic movie but the shit works.. and ironically its my screen name.

did u take pure beta alanine? it needs to be consumed with citruline malate otherwise it would have minimal effects!
Power Shock is amazing product! stimulant free and so far gives me the best pumps of my life! I used to take purple wrath for a long time! its double the effectiveness and intensity

I took it with krealkaline when I was off cycle. Total waste of money imo. Krealk was rubbish. I've taken NO Shotgun with good results but it upset my stomach and tasted like dew dew.

I just ordered a tub to use while training, but one thing that has me confused is the price......

Bcaa's and Eaa's are not cheap to manufacture, how can this special nitrate technology be so damn cheap?

It is not that cheap, $23 for 28 servings, you can get extend for $40 or less for 90 servings. Also the Powershock has a Proprietary blend of BCAA's and EAA's and the list on the included aminos is rather long so the actual amount of BCCA's you get may not be much. Xtend is a great price for a lot of servings. I take Xtend and Powershock and can't tell a difference and as soon as the Powershock is finished I will just stick with the Xtend. The Powershock tastes amazing though and will miss that.

Doreen Jacobi nude

Hi guys, i look for picture. It's hard to find this on the net. hava a look:

doreen-jacobi-nude-photo.jpg

I've been using TPs N-O Reload pre/post and Buzzsaw during workout and they work very well. Anyone know how the power shock compares?

Do you cycle this like you would any other creatine product?

I am almost done with the 1st bottle and do not plan on buying another, I just can't tell any difference. My body was already saturated with creatine that I loaded up on in May (maybe that is a reason) and then was taking 5gms a day. Took a week off then started the c-bol but I can't see a reason to buy it again and will stick to regular monohydrate. I am though interested in their new p-bol (pump-bol) product when it comes out soon. But this nitrate stuff seems to be a little more hype than anything else right now. Great on paper but not so much in real world practice.

I am almost done with the 1st bottle and do not plan on buying another, I just can't tell any difference. My body was already saturated with creatine that I loaded up on in May (maybe that is a reason) and then was taking 5gms a day. Took a week off then started the c-bol but I can't see a reason to buy it again and will stick to regular monohydrate. I am though interested in their new p-bol (pump-bol) product when it comes out soon. But this nitrate stuff seems to be a little more hype than anything else right now. Great on paper but not so much in real world practice.

I am on nothing and have been on nothing for quite some time. I am gonna pick some up and see how it takes to my body. But you may be right. You may be about being saturated and needing a different product. I'll report back after my first two weeks and see how it kicked in. As always thanks for your help and replies brother.

No prob. On a side note I am a little stronger than I was before the c-bol but again not enough for me to buy another bottle.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws