over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Waist Trainer Recommendation

I AM a fan of some of Dante's work, doesn't mean I have to like all of it. If you think you have to love or hate all of what someone does that's a very close minded view. Case in point....Dante says he does better than a lot of doctors with helping people's health, but also tells people to get off forums and go to their doctors when they have serious health issues. That's a very fine view to have.

"With nature you really dont have to worry about detrimental effects too much" is such a nonsense statement I can't even begin to address it. The number of "natural" compounds that will fuck you up is practically endless.

And by the way, the thermic effect of protein is already factored into the 4cal/g number, as it is with carbs. They are, however, more satiating and therefore still a good option for making dieting easier. Sure as hell doesn't make someone's nutrient partitioning better compared to 1g/lb of BW which has been shown over and over again.

And 11111, I know you mean well, so do I. I call bullshit where I see it. Just because SOME of what someone says is wrong doesn't mean I hate the person or disagree with everything they say. Hell, Dr. Oz says a lot of truthful things.

I fully believe Dante believes what he is saying and means well. Versus some people who are just straight up lying and malicious.

But don't tell me you got a 300lb bodybuilder on 5g of gear and 20iu of GH healthy by giving him supplements lol. You got him to drop his dose, use less harsh compounds, etc.

Lastly, I am very healthy. Perfect blood pressure, cholesterol is great, inflammatory markers are low. How's your heart Dante?

Perfect....Ive put my bloodwork up many times on social media, had thorough exam and EKG etc last year for extensive life insurance, my calcium score when i had it done was zero.....did you hear some bad news about my heart that I dont know about?

Never heard of or looked into any of them and I feel like I'm better off for it (all these things are just a distraction from the basics that actually matter). I would assume if you dont sell them, you either think they dont work, or the markup is not worth your time to carry them (which makes sense) from a business point of view. Nothing wrong with what you do as you are a classic entrepreneur who makes money doing something he enjoys (you seem to have an interest in these exotic herbs/blends/supplements) , and nothing wrong with guys who have a shitload of extra money to spend on them taking 21 supplements a week, but for your average joe making average money he is better off skipping it all, would you not agree?

Friend, there are a LOT of VERY valuable supplements out there that help in all sorts of ways that are WELL WORTH the money...and for the record, just because someone doesn't sell something they promote online, it doesn't mean that don't believe in it or the profit margin isn't there.

I own two companies...and there are tons of products I believe in, yet it doesn't mean I have the desire to sell them...for numerous reasons. You are way oversimplying this...and incorrect when it comes to the true value of many natural supplements.

Yes, you are correct in that there is (and has been) a lot of false marketing and plenty of worthless products over the years...and many bodybuilders (usually beginners) have improperly prioritized supplements over diet, training, etc...but this does not, in any way, take away from the fact that many natural supplements provide invaluable benefits that cannot be gained through diet alone. Science has proven this definitively, as has the many people whose health has been dramatically improved because of it.

Last edited:
Perfect....Ive put my bloodwork up many times on social media, had thorough exam and EKG etc last year for extensive life insurance, my calcium score when i had it done was zero.....did you hear some bad news about my heart that I dont know about?

Did you have an echocardiogram done? Whats your LVEDD? How about your EF? Ever had a liver scan? The latter probably isn't indicated though.

Yes, you are correct in that there is (and has been) a lot of false marketing and plenty of worthless products over the years...and many bodybuilders (usually beginners) have improperly prioritized supplements over diet, training, etc...but this does not, in any way, take away from the fact that many natural supplements provide invaluable benefits that cannot be gained through diet alone. Science has proven this definitively, as has the many people whose health has been dramatically improved because of it.

Mike, can you provide some examples of supplements that have been proven to definitively benefit morbidity and mortality in a way that a healthy diet and exercise cannot do?

Friend, there are a LOT of VERY valuable supplements out there that help in all sorts of ways that are WELL WORTH the money...and for the record, just because someone doesn't sell something they promote online, it doesn't mean that don't believe in it or the profit margin isn't there.

I own two companies...and there are tons of products I believe in, yet it doesn't mean I have the desire to sell them...for numerous reasons. You are way oversimplying this...and incorrect when it comes to the true value of many natural supplements.

I was avoiding the the thread because its was jut turning into a silly internet debate where everyone is getting defensive and thats a big waste of all our time.

But I am im 100% agreement with what you said in this post pretty much and this is a great post you made.

There are things that do have some benefit (what they are and to what degree we could debate all day long), there are many things sold that are pure BS (see the inside of a GNC most of that stuff is useless), and lifestyle changes (things other than supplements like diet, cardio, physical activity) should be the main focus for both body composition and health. The only thing that is a game changer that falls outside this category are of course anabolic, GH, etc. But even in my personal experience I have found proper training and diet to have a bigger impact on my physique personally than anabolic.

I was avoiding the the thread because its was jut turning into a silly internet debate where everyone is getting defensive and thats a big waste of all our time.

But I am im 100% agreement with what you said in this post pretty much and this is a great post you made.

There are things that do have some benefit (what they are and to what degree we could debate all day long), there are many things sold that are pure BS (see the inside of a GNC most of that stuff is useless), and lifestyle changes (things other than supplements like diet, cardio, physical activity) should be the main focus for both body composition and health. The only thing that is a game changer that falls outside this category are of course anabolic, GH, etc. But even in my personal experience I have found proper training and diet to have a bigger impact on my physique personally than anabolic.

No doubt, training, diet and rest are the main drivers are both physical performance and good health.

On my wedding day, I REALLY think I need to wear some kind of shapewear. I'm 5'2", 185 lbs. I'm not petite-ly built though. Even though I'm short I look my BEST at 150 pounds. So, "short story long", I guess I'm 35 pounds overweight. I HATE wearing Spanx!!!!!!!!!! Or anything like spanks. It rides up or rolls up. It is the worst. But I know that I may need some form of shapewear for my wedding. I've been thinking about waist trainers/corsets. I know about the potential health risks from them but I'm not planning on making it a habit. I literally only want to wear it one day: my wedding day. I've read a lot of reviews from plus-sized women who say they don't ride up or roll up and that's the main thing for me. So does anyone have a waist trainer on here? Do you recommend it or is it a bad idea?

On my wedding day, I REALLY think I need to wear some kind of shapewear. I'm 5'2", 185 lbs. I'm not petite-ly built though. Even though I'm short I look my BEST at 150 pounds. So, "short story long", I guess I'm 35 pounds overweight. I HATE wearing Spanx!!!!!!!!!! Or anything like spanks. It rides up or rolls up. It is the worst. But I know that I may need some form of shapewear for my wedding. I've been thinking about waist trainers/corsets. I know about the potential health risks from them but I'm not planning on making it a habit. I literally only want to wear it one day: my wedding day. I've read a lot of reviews from plus-sized women who say they don't ride up or roll up and that's the main thing for me. So does anyone have a waist trainer on here? Do you recommend it or is it a bad idea?

How far out is your wedding? What would your reservations be in regards to using it for that purpose? I don’t see a reason why not but might be better off with one of those “slimming” shirts.

Well if you commit yourself now and do double sessions of cardio 6-7 days a week, and weight training 5 days, plus restrict your calories to a nice deficit you’ll easily drop 10lbs in a month. Sprinkle in 200mg of DNP daily, and you’ll have a chance at 20lbs. It won’t be the 35lbs, but you’ll be pretty close!

If that’s not your cup of tea just get the fashion wear to smush everything in flat and tight.

Cage

Waist trainers definitely work but I’d start focusing on working your abs constantly waist trainers, every time you think about it crunch the shit out of your abs. You can do crunches all day long sit in your car , desk or standing up.

More importantly than ding crunches start doing vacuum poses and hold the vacuum as long as possible , do this several dozen times a day and focus o keeping your abs tight.

Growing up my dad would constantly poke me in the gut to make sure I was keeping my stomach tight at all times , he did this for proper posture reasons more than anything when I was young then it was automatic when I got into martial arts
So I had surgery on November 30 2022 and I was wondering if anyone knows how long I have to wait before I can wear a waist trainer?

So I had surgery on November 30 2022 and I was wondering if anyone knows how long I have to wait before I can wear a waist trainer?

Was going to say something cute but just honestly how is anyone possibly supposed to answer that question with the info you provided?

Surgery on what??

Logocally, they shouldnt work... but they do.

Squeem makes cinchers for men. Quality brand, good materials.
Squeeze Me Skinny is another

Ive tried multiple brands, these 2 are great. The key is to wear them every day, working up to longer periods of time. Its not some device thats going to squeeze your organs like shock reviews want to make you believe. Theyre not as rigid as a corset. They provide a nice amount of compression that also seems to help correct posture and provide low back support as an added bonus (I wear one when I work, fits nicely under shirts).
Since starting to use one consistently prowaist uk, my waist is permanently 3-4" smaller. Granted some of that is also continued training and conditioning, but it is a noticeable change and worth it
Hey. I'm on the lookout for a reliable waist trainer and could use some recommendations. Whether you're a fitness enthusiast or just starting, your insights can make a real difference. Share your experiences with different brands and models – from comfort to effectiveness. Did you notice any positive changes? Any cons I should be aware of? Looking for something durable yet affordable. Your valuable suggestions will guide me in making the right choice

Hey. I'm on the lookout for a reliable waist trainer and could use some recommendations. Whether you're a fitness enthusiast or just starting, your insights can make a real difference. Share your experiences with different brands and models – from comfort to effectiveness. Did you notice any positive changes? Any cons I should be aware of? Looking for something durable yet affordable. Your valuable suggestions will guide me in making the right choice
Caloric deficit, the larger it is, the smaller the waist from my experience

Hey. How about you’re a fucking AI bot

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity