over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Waist Trainer Recommendation

Thanks to this topic i bought one waist trainer. i am in the middle of my cutting phase and whenever i use it i notice big difference in stomach dilatation and water on waist line.

I will certainly keep using.

What waist trainer are you using?

i've heard good things about Kepawel waist cinchers..

i think the key with waist trainers is to get one that has different levels so that you can progress from week to week or month to month as your waist gets smaller..

also, would be interested to see which ones various guys have used/tried on here...

It's literally a waste of money or simply look at it as an expensive water flavorer.

I love this all or nothing agenda that is presented...it really boils down to what context you use it in. People jump on this gang mentality of "its freaking useless!"..... well there are some important things to consider.
a) Do you have the correct diet regarding protein assimilation (some dont)
b) If you do have a well balanced diet, are you a vegan or something similiar that might include subpar amino acid intake?
c) Do you have awful lipid profiles from eating what is normally the typical bodybuilders diet<---see this is never talked about...its always "bro thats useless" well if your cholesterol is 336 and your hdl is 3 because you pound down meat all day and are juicing like a psychopath....Ill tell you what would help immensely in that situation (protein powders/EAA's)
d) Are you dieting and every single calorie counts in trying to get shredded? Well exchanging the normal protein sources for lower calorie protien drinks or even EAA drinks can help greatly in that situation. Do you have an awful appetite? Bingo again.
It is what it is and in what context you want to use them in. If someone has a well rounded diet and no lipid problems...skip
them.

MKsuccess said something above about my recommendations on higher protein intake. You can go ahead and live and die by whatever study you want on that one. You go ahead and stick to your 1.6 to 2.2 per kilogram protein intake on that one DONE ON NATURAL PEOPLE at varying weight lifting stages. Is this a natural forum? If you think the assimilation is the same on Joe Natural as it is on a guy taking a large amount of juice and GH...then we surely have differing opinions no doubt about it. I built monsters back in the day not 180lb guys you see walking around the mall. Virtually every single massive bodybuilder in history was built on larger than normal protein intake. Enhanced people gaining 30lbs of muscle mass on their first cycles they do, and people putting on 100lbs of muscle mass on their frames over their lifting careers are assimilating protein at a much greater rate than the people in these studies. So you if you want to live and die by the study you need to compare oranges to oranges. Secondly (man i can hardly type this Ive typed this idea out so many times now)...it is so much easier to stay in shape by slightly overeating protein than it is overeating carbs and fats...so in my solo opinion if one of the trio should be overeaten to some degree for satiety reasons, thermic reasons, etc ....= protein

Last edited:
I love this all or nothing agenda that is presented...it really boils down to what context you use it in. People jump on this gang mentality of "its freaking useless!"..... well there are some important things to consider.
b) If you do have a well balanced diet, are you a vegan or something similiar that might include subpar amino acid intake?
c) Do you have awful lipid profiles from eating what is normally the typical bodybuilders diet<---see this is never talked about...its always "bro thats useless" well if your cholesterol is 336 and your hdl is 3 because you pound down meat all day and are juicing like a psychopath....Ill tell you what would help immensely in that situation (protein powders/EAA's)
d) Are you dieting and every single calorie counts in trying to get shredded? Well exchanging the normal protein sources for lower calorie protien drinks or even EAA drinks can help greatly in that situation. Do you have an awful appetite? Bingo again.
It is what it is and in what context you want to use them in. If someone has a well rounded diet and no lipid problems...skip
them.

MKsuccess said something above about my recommendations on higher protein intake. You can go ahead and live and die by whatever study you want on that one. You go ahead and stick to your 1.6 to 2.2 per kilogram protein intake on that one DONE ON NATURAL PEOPLE at varying weight lifting stages. Is this a natural forum? If you think the assimilation is the same on Joe Natural as it is on a guy taking a large amount of juice and GH...then we surely have differing opinions no doubt about it. I built monsters back in the day not 180lb guys you see walking around the mall. Virtually every single massive bodybuilder in history was built on larger than normal protein intake. Enhanced people gaining 30lbs of muscle mass on their first cycles they do, and people putting on 100lbs of muscle mass on their frames over their lifting careers are assimilating protein at a much greater rate than the people in these studies. So you if you want to live and die by the study you need to compare oranges to oranges. Secondly (man i can hardly type this Ive typed this idea out so many times now)...it is so much easier to stay in shape by slightly overeating protein than it is overeating carbs and fats...so in my solo opinion if one of the trio should be overeaten to some degree for satiety reasons, thermic reasons, etc ....= protein

I was going to add if taking in adequate protein intake. But then even if not, EAA is by far better than BCAA. I'm all for EAA but I wouldn't be wasting money on BCAA solo.

them.

Literally everything you just said is an argument for a protein powder, NOT BCAAs which ARE useless. Yes if someone has trouble eating, is vegan, and so on then a protein powder will make sense, and is both more effective and cheaper than BCAAs. And I think you know this because you used powders and EAAs in your example but not BCAAs which is what the entire discussion there was supposed to be about.

No arguments there :)

Dante,

Just a thought as a marketing guy. I bet you would do really, really well, and probably save yourself alot of frustration if you could put your lifetime of bodybuilding strategies, thoughts, and tips into a book.

Have you ever thought about this?

I bet it would sell really well. It could consolidate your thinking and legacy into something in paperback, or e-book. It could regard your thoughts on food, training, supplements, proteins, stretching, and odds and ends like 'waist trainers' that 99% of people had never given much thought or attention.

I'd probably buy a copy myself. It is for the bodybuilder who truly wants to be HUGE (not everyone does), without wrecking their health (most people probably care, but may not know what steps to take, or what to look for).

Dante,

Just a thought as a marketing guy. I bet you would do really, really well, and probably save yourself alot of frustration if you could put your lifetime of bodybuilding strategies, thoughts, and tips into a book.

Have you ever thought about this?

I bet it would sell really well. It could consolidate your thinking and legacy into something in paperback, or e-book. It could regard your thoughts on food, training, supplements, proteins, stretching, and odds and ends like 'waist trainers' that 99% of people had never given much thought or attention.

I'd probably buy a copy myself. It is for the bodybuilder who truly wants to be HUGE (not everyone does), without wrecking their health (most people probably care, but may not know what steps to take, or what to look for).

He could sure save a lot of frustration having to repeat himself all the time lol "Please see page 213 of my e-book".

He could sure save a lot of frustration having to repeat himself all the time lol "Please see page 213 of my e-book".

yea, that's hoping that he comes back and starts posting here again...

the board isn't the same without posters like DC, Rex Feral, etc... among others... it sucks because these guys get sick of the bullshit and end up getting burnt out and run off the board by guys who offer almost nothing to it (comparatively)...

but then again, if we call a spade a spade and say something like this, we're Dante "nut-huggers".....

Last edited:
yea, that's hoping that he comes back and starts posting here again...

the board isn't the same without posters like DC, Rex Feral, etc... among others... it sucks because these guys get sick of the bullshit and end up getting burnt out and run off the board by guys who offer almost nothing to it (comparatively)...

but then again, if we call a spade a spade and say something like this, we're Dante "nut-huggers".....
I am happy to be labelled a DC nut hugger then be a fuck boy like mk500 worshipping that bitch ass pencil neck tranny Brad sconfield whose daily Non exercise related thermogenesis activities involves flicking through a fucking laser poniter running a PowerPoint slide show for a living!

Dante you need to debate Brad on fasted cardio ? lol

now why the fuck DC would waste his precious time debating that bellend that if fasted cardio works or not. What is there DC got left to prove in the game? We all know answer to that.

Mk500 you are due a reply from me. Daddy is little busy atm but its coming. Wait for it. Love you long time.

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

I am happy to be labelled a DC nut hugger then be a fuck boy like mk500 worshipping that bitch ass pencil neck tranny Brad sconfield whose daily Non exercise related thermogenesis activities involves flicking through a fucking laser poniter running a PowerPoint slide show for a living!

now why the fuck DC would waste his precious time debating that bellend that if fasted cardio works or not. What is there DC got left to prove in the game? We all know answer to that.

Mk500 you are due a reply from me. Daddy is little busy atm but its coming. Wait for it. Love you long time.

I read this in Jacob Rees-Mogg's voice

I read this in Jacob Rees-Mogg's voice
lol

u are due a reply too slicey poo for being naughty. Keep some lube ready.

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

i suspect waist trainer aggravated my inguinal hernia:(

Lol I can only hope this is a Joke. If you take anyone's word as gospel there is a problem, you should question everything for yourself.

I'm sure Dante respects Schoenfeld, as do most intelligent people, and I'm sure Dante has a higher opinion of Brad's comments than your own. Sounds like you've got a personal problem with Brad. Yes please tell us how unimpressive this 50 year old lifetime natural is :rolleyes:

Lol I can only hope this is a Joke. If you take anyone's word as gospel there is a problem, you should question everything for yourself.

I'm sure Dante respects Schoenfeld, as do most intelligent people, and I'm sure Dante has a higher opinion of Brad's comments than your own. Sounds like you've got a personal problem with Brad. Yes please tell us how unimpressive this 50 year old lifetime natural is :rolleyes:

Well, Brad Schoenfeld has a great education and must really know his field. He is a professor and has a Phd. I would listen to him. I don't know anything about him, but based on his education level and profession he knows more than most people.
**broken link removed**

Yes, Brad is very knowledgeable, and a very nice guy. I've learned a ton from him.

Well, Brad Schoenfeld has a great education and must really know his field. He is a professor and has a Phd. I would listen to him. I don't know anything about him, but based on his education level and profession he knows more than most people.
**broken link removed**

Yes, Brad is very knowledgeable, and a very nice guy. I've learned a ton from him.

Preaching to the choir boys. Unfortunately there still exists many people like Devenidas who apparently think jacked = expert and decades in the field working with 100s if not 1000s of clients and publishing over 100 papers means nothing :rolleyes: the funniest part of which is that, as I said, I'm sure Dante respects Brad's opinion far more than Devenidas' opinion.

Last edited:
Sorry for bumping this thread, but just two things:

- The data showing fasted cardio is equal to not fasted cardio is very weak. Controlled experimenta have shown a differential effect in which fasted cardio increases daily fat oxidation under energy balance conditions.

- The data from which 1.6-2.2g is enough protein comes is also very weak. Comes mainly from untrained subjects and there is lack of quality studies using higher protein intakes. Also a limitation for the extrapolation of these studies is the standardization of training; certainly protein requirements are affected by training, among others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To the guys who say these work...

What about wearing during bulk?
Also...I love using liquid diets to bulk
One pound of meat a day is all I eat. The rest is carbs/fats/protein is liquid. One cheat day which is all day.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Mosthated808
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws