over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WEC Saturday Faber vs. Aldo

Tom

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Looks like a pretty exciting night. Faber vs Aldo...Brown vs Gamburyon...and Ceroni vs Henderson.
I'm picking Faber possibly by submission, Brown and Henderson. What do you guys think?

WOW.. i truly dont know who to call with faber and aldo.. i think aldo will pull it off.. but would not put money on it..lol..

ALDO FOR THE WIN :D:D:D

Fabor used to be one my all time favorite fighters. I love his style and skills. He is never a bore to watch! But sadley, his last few fights haven't been too great. I'll be at the local sports pub watchin the fight and sippin on a ice cold.... water. :)

i thought faber looked fantastic against assuncao in his last fight. he threw some great shots and proved to himself (and me) that his hands are 100% healed and ready to go.I think that gave him a huge boost in the confidence of his stand-up. he almost choked out brown but couldn't lock it in because of his broken hands and still went 5 rounds. i'm going to be really disappointed if he doesn't get his belt back but....as lats said i wouldn't want to bet money on this one.

I DO BELIEVE THAT FABER WOULD HAVE BEAT BROWN SENSELESS IF HE HAD NOT BROKE HIS HAND.. brown had a hard time fighting a one handed opponent against faber..

man this is gonna be a really good one,I could definatly see this being one of the best fights of the year.it's hard to choose who to go with but if I had to pick then I would have to go with Aldo.he's won his last 6 fights by knockout and the crazy thing is that his specialty is jiu jitsu and we haven't even got to see it just because this guys stand up is so sick!

I DO BELIEVE THAT FABER WOULD HAVE BEAT BROWN SENSELESS IF HE HAD NOT BROKE HIS HAND.. brown had a hard time fighting a one handed opponent against faber..

and remember his first win against faber was sort of a lucky punch. aldo hasnt been tested into the latter rounds so if faber is smart he try and tire aldo out...also faber has a nack for some wacky chokes on bjj blackbelts with his awkward style...im kind of favoring aldo but i dont think Tom is far off!

i think aldo's goin to win this one.he's too fast for faber! and i think mike brown is goin to win also! henderson is goin to beat ceroni to!

i think aldo's goin to win this one.he's too fast for faber! and i think mike brown is goin to win also! henderson is goin to beat ceroni to!

You say this like Faber is some slouch. Faber is known for his speed and contant moving forward, I'll give it to you that Aldo is fast. Since fighteing Faber, he hasn't seen anyone close to his level of fighting, it will be very interesting to watch.

Aldo has a wicked ground game (being a black belt in BJJ) but his stand up is all that we have seen so far. Aldo by knock out or TKO.

please post results

somebody please post the results of faber, brown and henderson tonight. i have to work and will miss this one. also if you post place spoiler alert in post title. thanks i really appreciate it.

This is one of the best card WEC has ever had, and go figure, it's also the first pay-per-view! And the local sports pubs arent even showing it?!?!
I called them and they said no... but their gonna order WWF tommorow night!!! SWEET!!!!

NOT :rolleyes::mad:

Oh yea... DOES ANYONE KNOW A LIVE WEBSITE TO WATCH THE FIGHT TONIGHT?!?! PLEASE TELL!!! ::tar-wars

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws