over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Welcome Bod1ggity

Kaiser

Moderator/Computer Geek
Bringing this guy over from alinboard. He's one of the few knowledgable ones over there. OTH, rAJ, Alin and I know him pretty well from over there as he's one of our top guys.

Kaiser said:
Bringing this guy over from alinboard. He's one of the few knowledgable ones over there. OTH, rAJ and I know him pretty well from over there as he's one of our top guys.

Thanks for the Into Kais, good to be over here. Let me give a little background on myself. Im an ex Navy Search and Rescue swimmer, currently im a personal trainer, massage therapist and full time college student. Ive dealt with AAS for 6 years now. Researched AAS for going on 8 years. Ive done everything from Powerlifting to Endurance conditioning over the years and ranged in size from 180lbs at 6%bf to 255lbs at 10%. Im currently 185 @ about 6-7%bf, natural, after recovering from skin cancer and a virus (ive been over them for about 2 months and it was hell). My main area's of concentration are diet and training. I just hope I can be of assistance on this board.

-Bod1

Last edited:
BOD1GGITY, Welcome Aboard, and glad to see yah here!

Welcome bro, glad to see that you finally made it over here!!!

Welcome to the board bro! Sounds like you got some solid guys backing you here!

Big welcome buddy! Glad your over here too!
Everyone welcome Bod, personal friend.:)

Damn, all my homies were on here all the while and noone even told me... WTF :rolleyes:

Bod1ggity said:
Thanks for the Into Kais, good to be over here. Let me give a little background on myself. Im an ex Navy Search and Rescue swimmer, currently im a personal trainer, massage therapist and full time college student. Ive dealt with AAS for 6 years now. Researched AAS for going on 8 years. Ive done everything from Powerlifting to Endurance conditioning over the years and ranged in size from 180lbs at 6%bf to 255lbs at 10%. Im currently 185 @ about 6-7%bf, natural, after recovering from skin cancer and a virus (ive been over them for about 2 months and it was hell). My main area's of concentration are diet and training. I just hope I can be of assistance on this board.

-Bod1

thats a pretty impressive resume man! good to have more knowledge here...

how long ago were you a search and rescue swimmer for the navy? and did you enjoy it? i am just curious... my brother is wanting to do the same thing(obviously you have to be accepted) . what kind of physical tests do you have to pass in order to qualify?

also what are you studying in school?

km2000 said:
thats a pretty impressive resume man! good to have more knowledge here...

how long ago were you a search and rescue swimmer for the navy? and did you enjoy it? i am just curious... my brother is wanting to do the same thing(obviously you have to be accepted) . what kind of physical tests do you have to pass in order to qualify?

also what are you studying in school?

I absolutely hated the Navy, being a SARS was killer though, great times, eleite conditioning and alot of respect. I recommend that your Brother really work on his cardio and water skills... 8+ miles a day of swimming + runs and weights is hell on the body. He needs the right mindstate too, you have to be mentally strong or youll never make it. The last part of the training they take you out into the wilderness, let navy seals track you and torture you if you get caught (even if you dont get caught you have to turn yourself in and still get tortured)... not to much fun.

Right now im pre-med, im trying to decide what type of Doctor I want to be, so many choices...:D

I am no search and rescue swimmer but was a certified lifequard.

I love the water too. Glad to have you on board.

Kaiser said:
Bringing this guy over from alinboard. He's one of the few knowledgable ones over there. OTH, rAJ, Alin and I know him pretty well from over there as he's one of our top guys.
Aww... Is this love? I THINK SO!!!!

Welcome aboard. Glad to have some more knowledge here. Great avatar!! Hey Boom, rl, balla, you guys got competiton!!!:D

Bod's avatar has been my favorite for a year or so now. ;)

Kaiser said:
Bod's avatar has been my favorite for a year or so now. ;)
I dunno kais, I still think yours is smokin bro. Your lady is beautiful!!

oldfella said:
I dunno kais, I still think yours is smokin bro. Your lady is beautiful!!
How can I not bump that?! Simone IS breath taking!!!

oldfella said:
Welcome aboard. Glad to have some more knowledge here. Great avatar!! Hey Boom, rl, balla, you guys got competiton!!!:D

Yah my avitar it pretty much what I would consider the hottest girl in the world... CJ Gibson, her sister is fine as hell too, but CJ takes the cake IMO. Here you go, hows about a nice lil link to check out all her pics *nudes included* **broken link removed**

Bod1ggity said:
Yah my avitar it pretty much what I would consider the hottest girl in the world... CJ Gibson, her sister is fine as hell too, but CJ takes the cake IMO. Here you go, hows about a nice lil link to check out all her pics *nudes included* **broken link removed**

Hahaha.. We know... those pics hae been blasted through here a few times. :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131