advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

well I did my show and got 3rd in the heavies!

gstracer

Registered
I'll posted some other pics at the bottom and i will post better pics when I can see the pro one that were taking at the show. I wasn't able to be 100% on stage but we all figured I wouldn't be from my older thread "10 weeks out If I can get lean enough" my legs deff needed more conditioning along with my while body, but I did better the. some guys so I'm pretty happy. from where I came from to now huge improvements and I'm gonna. be doing 3 more shows last one being another 6 weeks away so hoping to be shredded at that one!!**broken link removed****broken link removed**

Last edited:
congratulations!

How tall r you?

niiice chica in tha pic!....in my best cris tucker/ice cube from friday voice......Dayyyyyuuuuummmm!! :eek: lol

Congrats cant wait to see your next results with a little more time. MM

How tall r you?

niiice chica in tha pic!....in my best cris tucker/ice cube from friday voice......Dayyyyyuuuuummmm!! :eek: lol

I'm 5'10". and ya that's my GF she did very good too took 2nd and the girl that beat her took overall

Congrats, to both of you!

Congrats Bro... Keep up the hard work and keep us posted on your next shows.. Smoking Babe..Nice Job all around...

JR

thanks ALot I'll post some Bette pics when they come in of both of us. it was also my first show!! so I'm pumped now for the next ones!!

I'm 5'10". and ya that's my GF she did very good too took 2nd and the girl that beat her took overall

bro how can i meet girls that are into bodybuilding? You pick them up at the gym? Go to some conventions? Whats the tip here. I can find hot slutty waistoid chicks on every corner around her but I would love one that shares the same passion.

actually man i met her and she was more of a cardio bunny, that also had rode horseback fro like 13 years. so when we first got together i showed her the weights and convinced her she wouldnt turn into Jay cutler over night. and then before i knew it she fell in love with lifting, and the whole BB scene. she even bought me tickets to go to the Arnold classic one year for my birthday. shes pretty awesome and i guess i lucked out!!!

congrats!

whats your heaviest in the off season? your body measurements? im curious because im 27 yrs old, 5'9 and right now im around 275-280 lbs with about 16% bf. bout to start preping for my first show in sep or oct. just want to get an idea of what i might look like. right now my shoulder are 62", chest 53', arms 21''. legs 28'', calves 18''. just want to get an idea, ive never dieted down cuz ive always thought i would just be too small so ive always kept bulking all year round more or less.

whats your heaviest in the off season? your body measurements? im curious because im 27 yrs old, 5'9 and right now im around 275-280 lbs with about 16% bf. bout to start preping for my first show in sep or oct. just want to get an idea of what i might look like. right now my shoulder are 62", chest 53', arms 21''. legs 28'', calves 18''. just want to get an idea, ive never dieted down cuz ive always thought i would just be too small so ive always kept bulking all year round more or less.

its prolly close too me, im around 260ish before this prep and i lost about 25-30 pounds but acording to my trainer i never lost any LBM it was all fat mass. my arms now cold are 19.75 i only lost about an inch legs are the same as u and my calves. idk about my chest and shoulders. so you may weigh a little more then me depending on your LBM now and how you prep. it hasnt even been 24 hours and im up about 12 pounds from all the carbs and water. deit starts again in the am along with 55 min cardio. i have more shows coming up. when i get better pics i will post them up for you to see

congratulations! nice looking.
maybe one day I will look close to what you look now...

here are some more pics

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

these are a few more I got from my GF camera still waiting for the other professional pics.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131