over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Well, I have Stage1 diastolic dysfunction

GoneForever

Banned
Was getting weird heart papiltations the past month as well as some other weird feelings and made an appt. My mother has a defibulater from Right Ventricle dysplasia so it is in our history. I made the apt and the doc did an ekg and said he heard something, very slight but to play it safe he ordered me a 24hr ekg holter monitor and an echocardio gram. The results came back and said its not a huge concern but looks like stage 1 diastolic dysfunction. Basically he said my right ventricle appears a bit large but could be normal since im 5'11" and 255lbs. I only started getting these symptoms the past month due to the most extreme stress ive ever been through in my life. He told me he is about %90 sure my symptoms will go away complete by eliminating stress by using mechinisms like biofeedback and deep breathing,etc... a week ago when I got this done my BP was 160/98 and in just a week of eliminating stress(cut my work hrs in half,etc..) today it read 124/68(i think the nurse took it wrong b/c i've been using an automatic bpm and its usually around high 130s/low 80's but either way it drasitcally improved. He did order me a bp med called Toprol at 25mg and said there are zero side effects at that dose, and to play it extra safe with my mothers history he ordered me a cardiac MRI but the radiologist said I should get a CT angio of the heart instead, b/c it will show more, so that appt is for next week. So all in all, looks like I gotta get my weight down. Im 255lbs high teens in b/f so im gonna shoot to drop down to around 220ish and I figure that with zero stress will be all I need. I also have had a terrible diet in the past(always bulking with crap foods) so my bp has been high all these years which probably is the main cause of this. Plus im an angry person as well, so anger,stress,255lbs,gear and fast food, Jesus what did I expect. Looks like no more cycles for me. Im only on 150mg test cyp and 3iu's GH and 100mg dhea and been staying 255lbs and not droping weight as easy as I want to, even with a flawless diet, so im gonna add 25mcg t3 and I just got testosterone and DHEA bloodwork done so I will lower my doses of both if they are too high. Im glad I caught this now at only 25years old, it was a wake up call. Ive got a lifestyle change to make. I think Phil said once that no matter what, fat or muscle, being really big is unhealty period and he's totally right.

Last edited:
YEA

Was getting weird heart papiltations the past month as well as some other weird feelings and made an appt. My mother has a defibulater from Right Ventricle dysplasia so it is in our history. I made the apt and the doc did an ekg and said he heard something, very slight but to play it safe he ordered me a 24hr ekg holter monitor and an echocardio gram. The results came back and said its not a huge concern but looks like stage 1 diastolic dysfunction. Basically he said my right ventricle appears a bit large but could be normal since im 5'11" and 255lbs. I only started getting these symptoms the past month due to the most extreme stress ive ever been through in my life. He told me he is about %90 sure my symptoms will go away complete by eliminating stress by using mechinisms like biofeedback and deep breathing,etc... a week ago when I got this done my BP was 160/98 and in just a week of eliminating stress(cut my work hrs in half,etc..) today it read 124/68(i think the nurse took it wrong b/c i've been using an automatic bpm and its usually around high 130s/low 80's but either way it drasitcally improved. He did order me a bp med called Toprol at 25mg and said there are zero side effects at that dose, and to play it extra safe with my mothers history he ordered me a cardiac MRI but the radiologist said I should get a CT angio of the heart instead, b/c it will show more, so that appt is for next week. So all in all, looks like I gotta get my weight down. Im 255lbs high teens in b/f so im gonna shoot to drop down to around 220ish and I figure that with zero stress will be all I need. I also have had a terrible diet in the past(always bulking with crap foods) so my bp has been high all these years which probably is the main cause of this. Plus im an angry person as well, so anger,stress,255lbs,gear and fast food, Jesus what did I expect. Looks like no more cycles for me. Im only on 150mg test cyp and 3iu's GH and 100mg dhea and been staying 255lbs and not droping weight as easy as I want to, even with a flawless diet, so im gonna add 25mcg t3 and I just got testosterone and DHEA bloodwork done so I will lower my doses of both if they are too high. Im glad I caught this now at only 25years old, it was a wake up call. Ive got a lifestyle change to make. I think Phil said once that no matter what, fat or muscle, being really big is unhealty period and he's totally right.

I HAVE BEEN THERE BROTHER.......

I will see your Stage 1 diastolic dysfunction and raise you Wolff Parkinson white Syndrome.....I got word today that I will be having an Ablation done in early August to get rid of my pesky little extra electrical pathway in my heart.

WPW

I will see your Stage 1 diastolic dysfunction and raise you Wolff Parkinson white Syndrome.....I got word today that I will be having an Ablation done in early August to get rid of my pesky little extra electrical pathway in my heart.

MY BUDDY FROM MY GYM HAD UNDETECTED WPW.....FELL DOWN THE STEPS DURING AN EVENT AT HOME, WAS UNCONSCIOUS FOR 10 MINUTES WITHOUT BREATHING, IS NOW BRAIN DEAD....HAPPENED LAST YEAR.

Way do you take DHEA with the 150 mg test ? who give you that advise?

First your wife, and now this, Dam, when it rains it pours! Look you do whatever it takes to get your health back in order(and yea, I can relate to the stress thing, it did me in too) Relax, your too young to have any health problems, clean that diet up(that will help) and get regular checkups. I will pray God will bless you and your wife with good health. You take care of yourself Bro.

Way do you take DHEA with the 150 mg test ? who give you that advise?

My dhea has naturally been low as is my test. I think it was from too much pro-hormone abuse when I was around 18. I was a late bloomer and didnt think my hpta could handle all that occured. I did everything I could to get it back to normal but just decided to do my own hrt.

First your wife, and now this, Dam, when it rains it pours! Look you do whatever it takes to get your health back in order(and yea, I can relate to the stress thing, it did me in too) Relax, your too young to have any health problems, clean that diet up(that will help) and get regular checkups. I will pray God will bless you and your wife with good health. You take care of yourself Bro.

Thanks bro. The wife still hasnt gotten into a doc appt yet but she has had no symptoms of anything. Her anxiety is under control and she hasnt had a chest pain since. Her cholesterol is better than perfect and her BP is 100/60 so she's doing great. Still gonna get her in to see the doc. My 2nd cousin is a cardiologist and is in town this weekened. He spoke with my dr today and reviewed my ekgs and echo and he too said its very mild and all do to stress and BP being too high for too long

MY BUDDY FROM MY GYM HAD UNDETECTED WPW.....FELL DOWN THE STEPS DURING AN EVENT AT HOME, WAS UNCONSCIOUS FOR 10 MINUTES WITHOUT BREATHING, IS NOW BRAIN DEAD....HAPPENED LAST YEAR.

I've been in the EMS field for 15 years and have only seen a few WPW's and was lead to believe it was "rare." After researching more on it, the numbers are close to 1 out of every 190 people have it, but don't know it. This is why I encourage everyone to get physicals. If I give a pt. certain meds to treat a rapid heart rate and unaware that they have WPW, it could kill them. So guys, go get your physicals!!!!

i just had an ablation to get rid of my SVT last April. i had problems with it for 7 freakin years. now that it's gone i feel like a new person and training without that hindrance seems so much easier now. it's like i had a huge weight lifted off of me.

sorry to hear about your diastolic dysfunction bro, i wish you luck and hopefully all goes well for ya.

I wish you success FourthGen. Catching things early is a huge plus. I've had recent heart failure myself. I'm assuming along with the medication, he recommended low Sodium? Seems to make a huge difference for me on BP. I'm assuming since you say you were eating "crap" that fast foods were a good part of it, and they are very high in sodium in general, as are a lot of "prepared packaged" foods.

One thing that you definately should address is the "I'm an angry person" statement. First of all most truly angry peeps aren't going to exhibit the self awareness and humility to say that, so thats in your favor. That angry outlook is a thief taking away minutes of your life. I definately had those tendencies younger in life, but changing it has made a huge difference in all aspects. It is work, however, it will become natural.

How: I give people a break. I do not let people rent space in my head. I have compassion for all, but only those I truly care about can trigger large emotional responses. If there are two ways to take a comment, assume the better intended one. Even if it wasn't intended that way, often your response will turn the situation around. It is very hard for one person to have an argument. (Although a guy at my Starbucks has one with his hand pretty regularly, I don't know if its a lovers quarrel or what). Bottom line, Positve Mental Outlook = equals rewards.

I wish you peace and better health.

Pekkerwood

Doesnt sound too serious,first how old are you?-now diastolic disfunction usualy gets worse with age as the ventricles get stiffer and dont fill properly-therefore diastolic-disfunction(which is determined only with tissue doppler on an echocardiogram)-TOPOROL should help quite a bit with your BP,as its a beta-blocker,but it will also slow your HR quite a bit(but that is a common dose-and i wouldnt worrie about it).Anyway-i will be happy to answer any questions regarding this issue as im typing this from my work(im an echo-tech at a hopital in louisville KY).

Im 25years old almost 26. My bp has actually been excellent lately due to just eliminating my stress and anger but im still gonna use the toporol like the doc said. My uncle who's a cardiologist read my results and said everything is reversable and not an issue as long as I change my lifestyle.

Any sides to toporol at 25mg? The dr said there should be none since its an isolated cardiac drug but in some people they feel tired at a larger dose. Can this cause weight gain since it drops HR? Anything I should avoid taking while on this drug? Thanks

Last edited:
Fourthgen,
Thanks you for posting honestly about this kind of thing. Its good for us to see both sides of the spectrum. I wish you all the best and quick healing.

I HAVE BEEN THERE BROTHER.......

Thanks for your advice Phil. I will definately be a life long LBA customer. The stuff works wonders and will let me take in less cals with staying anabolic so I can drop weight which I need to do. You see, I admit, I was kinda an aas abuser. Not too bad, but cycles were too big. 1g test,600deca,winny and var,GH,igf,etc... Ive only done about 5cycles but im on HRT so its all the mini cycles that I think led to a part of this. From time to time i'd be like "ok well i'll just run something small like 300mg test and 50mg drol to put on a little size for the winter, then summer comes around and i was like "well a little masterone with prop/tren and a touch of var isnt gonna hurt",etc.. I justified all this b/c I didnt treat them like cycles b/c my true cycles were actual bigger cycles. Over time, after thinking back on things, I was really truly only on hrt for about 3months outta the year. Whats funny is I look better now on only 150mg test and 3iu's Gh than I did when I was on lots of shit. Ive been training harder, added lbas, humanofort and a buttload of health supplments, been doing cardio all the time now and I feel and look better. Im 5'11" 255lbs b/f prob around 16-17% maybe lower and after all this I think to my self "was it really worth it" I dont compete, im big but not freaky and I have a family which is much more important. Frank McGrath was in my gym the other day and he only weights about 10 more lbs than me and I thought, jesus, I need to re-evaluate things here LOL Time to get healthy, thats my #1 priority. Thanks to all for the kind words and help. I got a CT scheduled next week just to double check my right ventricle and make sure its not an issue. I'll update you all.

Well I got some good news. My uncle(cardiologist) got my 24hr ekg and echocardiogram results faxed to him and discussed everything with my cardiologist. Turns out, the paps were only in the atrium and not the ventricle. I guess there are pac's and pvc's. Having a lot of pvc's on an ekg is bad news, but pac's is fine. He basically said that all I gotta do is get my BP donw a bit by controlling stress and i'll be fine. I guess the wall on my left ventricle was just a tad thick and my right ventricle was a tad big but they say thats normal on athletes. I was actually still in range just on the high end. Get this, he told me that AAS had nothing to do with this other than the BP raise,which I can control. He also said even if I went on ephedrine for the next 10years it wouldnt worsen my problem b/c it was a totally diff subject(granted I would never do that) This was a relief but im not gonna justify it now and start another cycle, b/c even though He said aas had nothing to do with my heart paps, it could cause other probs down the road if abused.

Well I got some good news. My uncle(cardiologist) got my 24hr ekg and echocardiogram results faxed to him and discussed everything with my cardiologist. Turns out, the paps were only in the atrium and not the ventricle. I guess there are pac's and pvc's. Having a lot of pvc's on an ekg is bad news, but pac's is fine. He basically said that all I gotta do is get my BP donw a bit by controlling stress and i'll be fine. I guess the wall on my left ventricle was just a tad thick and my right ventricle was a tad big but they say thats normal on athletes. I was actually still in range just on the high end. Get this, he told me that AAS had nothing to do with this other than the BP raise,which I can control. He also said even if I went on ephedrine for the next 10years it wouldnt worsen my problem b/c it was a totally diff subject(granted I would never do that) This was a relief but im not gonna justify it now and start another cycle, b/c even though He said aas had nothing to do with my heart paps, it could cause other probs down the road if abused.

Thats good to hear,PAC'S(premature atrial-contractions)-are very common with a lot of people,and as long as you dont go into A-FIB(atrial-fibrilation) you are ok,PVC'S are not too dangerous either(depends on their frequency on the EKG),but any kind of extreme water retention on your body could affect rhythem-but its a v ery individual thing.

I wish you success FourthGen. Catching things early is a huge plus. I've had recent heart failure myself. I'm assuming along with the medication, he recommended low Sodium? Seems to make a huge difference for me on BP. I'm assuming since you say you were eating "crap" that fast foods were a good part of it, and they are very high in sodium in general, as are a lot of "prepared packaged" foods.

One thing that you definately should address is the "I'm an angry person" statement. First of all most truly angry peeps aren't going to exhibit the self awareness and humility to say that, so thats in your favor. That angry outlook is a thief taking away minutes of your life. I definately had those tendencies younger in life, but changing it has made a huge difference in all aspects. It is work, however, it will become natural.

How: I give people a break. I do not let people rent space in my head. I have compassion for all, but only those I truly care about can trigger large emotional responses. If there are two ways to take a comment, assume the better intended one. Even if it wasn't intended that way, often your response will turn the situation around. It is very hard for one person to have an argument. (Although a guy at my Starbucks has one with his hand pretty regularly, I don't know if its a lovers quarrel or what). Bottom line, Positve Mental Outlook = equals rewards.

I wish you peace and better health.

Pekkerwood

Great post and one i can relate too. When i was 27 i let everything get to me and ended up in the hospital with a BP of 190/120. Only had to take bp meds for a short time luckily but basically it came down to being an 'angry person' and learning to have fun in life and dont take things so seriously.

Fourthgen, im glad the news is good but hopefully (which it sounds like it is) this is your wake-up call to take much better care of yourself.

Great post and one i can relate too. When i was 27 i let everything get to me and ended up in the hospital with a BP of 190/120. Only had to take bp meds for a short time luckily but basically it came down to being an 'angry person' and learning to have fun in life and dont take things so seriously.

Fourthgen, im glad the news is good but hopefully (which it sounds like it is) this is your wake-up call to take much better care of yourself.

People forget that nurturing stress and anger can be so self destructive. It changes nothing on the outside in your life but is like having a cancer on the inside. There is a reason that people that lead contented, active, lives with purpose live longer generally.

Here is an interesting article about a study of the longest lived people around the world
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=91285403

Last edited:
Its amazing how damaging stress is on the body. My uncle who is the cardiologist goes around the world on missions helping people. He told me a while back in africa there was a tribe who is anti-meat and belive if you eat it you basically go to hell. Anyway, some of the hospital played a joke on him(not my uncle) and actually put beef in the stew the made him. After he ate it they asked how you feel and he said fine. They all started laughing and told him what happend afterwards. My uncle told me his face went blank, he stood up, his eyes rolled in the back of his head and he dropped on the floor. He was rushed to a little ER setup and had a Bp of 300/200 and died on the spot of some type of trauma siezure. My uncle told me all the tech terms which I dont remember but thats the short of the story. Thats how powerful the mind is.

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner