over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Went to buy a treadmill but wouldn’t start, missing safety key question

DrBeefcake777

Registered
Newbies
So before my stress test I felt like I was sent a blessing offered a ProForm 350S crosstrainer treadmill for $50 from a regular at the bar who I am starting to consider a friend more than just a guest/acquaintance.

I went to get it at his house and he said “me ex left it and it hasn’t been used for about a year”

We plug it in and no power. I realize it’s missing the safety pull switch aka the emergency stop pull cord.
Would this make it not power on at all? I found a way to bypass it by taking it apart, etc but the actual replacement key is only $8 online so I’d rather do that, but just just curious if anyone has any experience with treadmill Problems because I’d imagine a good amount of member have one yourselves

So lemme know if that’s a highly plausible reason bc if it’s a power supply issue or something else pricey I won’t get it. If it’s something inexpensive then it’s perfect bc the timing felt right learning of it for so cheap.

and it’s inexpensive bc he is well off financially. Big house, new Jeep, and a nice pool. He would give it to me if I didn’t have the money tbh bc he’s a good guy and knows I need it bc my BP issues. He felt bad whenit didn’t start.
I will link the part missing

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Yes 💯that bro. That emergency plug is made to be put on your wrist in case you fall once it pulls it off the machine with shut down completely

DrBeefcake777

Registered
Newbies
Treadmill power not turning on
If the treadmill won't turn on, make sure the power cord is plugged in and that you’re using a single-outlet surge suppressor to protect against power surges and electrical interference. Check the safety key, and make sure it did not come loose from the console. You should also check the power switch to see if it's tripped; if so, wait 5 minutes and reset it.

*** This was on Sears website and I think thats where it was sold originally a few yearas ago, Ive also seen a magnet bypass

DrBeefcake777

Registered
Newbies
Thanks bro I ordered it Prime with free returns just in case. Pimpman still living up to that name.

b_cornelius

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sometimes, when I plug mine in, it goes bezerker. The incline goes all the way up...then all the way down...then it goes "beep beep" come ride me. This process all takes a few minutes, just once in awhile. Is this normal? Should I be concerned? Am I safe in my bed at night 💤 or should I unplug it when I go to bed?

SOUR DIESEL

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Sponsors
Sometimes, when I plug mine in, it goes bezerker. The incline goes all the way up...then all the way down...then it goes "beep beep" come ride me. This process all takes a few minutes, just once in awhile. Is this normal? Should I be concerned? Am I safe in my bed at night or should I unplug it when I go to bed?
^^^LMAO ..i know, right?

SMFH, i mean seriously;
1.) ummmm that's what the "safety" key is supposed to do (..turn the machine off in the event that your ass goes flyin')

2.) it's f*ckin' 50 bucks, lol
..if he's a regular at your bar he's prob given you waaay more than that

b_cornelius

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Do you wanna start a thread about Saturday Night Live for me? What to think about that? It's kind of enthralling.

Get your own treadmill. It's because I make it at Broken Rocks cause broke rocks. Crazytlk.

DrBeefcake777

Registered
Newbies
^^^LMAO ..i know, right?

SMFH, i mean seriously;
1.) ummmm that's what the "safety" key is supposed to do (..turn the machine off in the event that your ass goes flyin')

2.) it's f*ckin' 50 bucks, lol
..if he's a regular at your bar he's prob given you waaay more than that

He’s a regular of a few of ours and really my favorite bartender Adran and Adran always talks about how good a guy he is.

it’s from his ex so we are hoping it works and I was just gonna trust him but him being such a good guy (dressed as beetle juice to take his daughter and wife to a Halloween party after btw) said “let’s make sure it works before you give me any money”

you know a good dude when you meet one.

DrBeefcake777

Registered
Newbies
Do you wanna start a thread about Saturday Night Live for me? What to think about that? It's kind of enthralling.

Get your own treadmill. It's because I make it at Broken Rocks cause broke rocks. Crazytlk.
Idk what that means to be honest.... but if it’s implying I’m broke I ain’t that

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
stp1win