over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Western Union.

Romo I was exactly where you are a few months back. Here are the steps to follow to get BTC.

1. Get your ID and you smartphone
2. Go to coinbase
3. Upload the requested documentation (picture of you holding your id)
4. Create your account
5. KEY STEP: Make VERY sure your name matches your ID exactly
6. Link bank account
7. Link debit card
8. Fund both
9. Wait (10 days to transfer from checking (the first time) and 7 days after that (up to $250/week). Debit card is instantaneous (but it's a $50 limit/week)
10. Do this over time. Limits will increas
11. KEY STEP: When buying from a vendor do NOT send directly from Coinbase you will get banned.
12 Key Step: Send from Coinbase to another site (like "Blockchain" or even "Trezor") Both work. THEN send BTC to whomever from one of those two.
13. Keep an alternate funding method (other than Coinbase) so you don't have start over if something goes wrong. I think Gemini is another one folks use.

Lastly know this; it's a process, but once set up, it's smooth. It's secure and it gets a lot easier. You just have to hold your breath and take the plunge because this is the future.[/QUOTE
Thanks for this post, I wanted to learn myself. Appreciate it

Just curious, using that method is it possible to trace who sent the funds or is it anonymous in the end? Seems like you could trace it.

Yep, I've been blacklisted from WU for like 4-5yrs now.

Tried sending funds again under dif name, blocked again. Dif name, dif either phone or zip or something and still blocked..

Had to use a similar name and dif address and diff phone.

The name thing sucks cuz if you need a refund they'll ask for id and can't get the money without name matching. :/ that mistake only cost me 2 $950 transfers that werr flagged and i couldnt get back. LoL

Since then I only send/receive through MG if possible.. Or VenMo, or Cash App if I know/trust the person.

Does anyone recomend sponsors here that will do CIM?

Thanks fellas

I was black listed and they won't tell why over the phone. It happened when I used a sponsor that used to be here but has since gone private, but he had a problem with one of his receivers who was black listed, so apparently they black listed me too.

Never had a problem with MoneyGram.

Ditto. They red flagged the receiver then me too!

Just curious, using that method is it possible to trace who sent the funds or is it anonymous in the end? Seems like you could trace it.

I think it certainly could be traced if poor security practices are being used. But it's no less secure than WU or Moneygram.

A big part of good anonymity is using good encrypted email services. Protonmail is good. Then use a good 2 factor authenticator app. Authy is good. There are others.

WU has short-term as well as lifetime limits on how much you can send. These limits vary buy area. For example Arizona has a much lower limit than most states because of its proximity to Mexico. The limits are not set by WU but actual banking regulations and WU has to follow since they are classified as a bank. I found all this out many years ago when I got banned forever.

All i do is have my girlfriend or 1 of my close friends send the money for me. And then i rotate back and forth from money gram and western union. So it works out that each person only sends money from each once ayear. I also use a sponsor that takes CIM. So hopefully this will contine to work.

Yep, I've been blacklisted from WU for like 4-5yrs now.

Tried sending funds again under dif name, blocked again. Dif name, dif either phone or zip or something and still blocked..

Had to use a similar name and dif address and diff phone.

The name thing sucks cuz if you need a refund they'll ask for id and can't get the money without name matching. :/ that mistake only cost me 2 $950 transfers that werr flagged and i couldnt get back. LoL

Since then I only send/receive through MG if possible.. Or VenMo, or Cash App if I know/trust the person.

Just have a girlfriend/wife or friend send the money for you!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws