over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what a dumbass !

Do you guys know who that was. it was pro man.

ya.....I received an email about that.....alot of people r going to be in trouble....he has a bunch of customers....>I'm glad I've never used him

Some of the alarming statements in the clip.

"can cause brain damage"
WTF? Do they just make this shit up on the spot or do they plan out the lies?
"5000 Seniors across the country have used steroids"
Compare that to how many DIE from alcohol (legal in our fine country), or smoke cigarettes or use mind altering drugs.

Man Id hate to be on this guys customer list...yup a real dumbass.
Guess they are going to spend tons of tax money to track down every 'criminal' who bought a bottle of test. Sickening.

WOW, that is pro man??

I think he said 500,000 seniors across the nation??

brain damage....so steroid users are cancer infested dumb shits according to his statements

People begin to slack...no plates on his car are you nuts and to have the shit out in the open like that...AMAZING

that just plane stupid,driving with no plates what the f... he was thinking about,i guess he wasnt.i have that,and the moran had his computer on hand with all info.i dont know that guy looks like he wanted to get busted.

and yes i feel my brains shrinking,hold on i will call other 500,000 people to ask are they brain shrinking too.what the heck is that comeing from.i dont know how poeple can speak like that,do they have any idea how stupind they look.but again how many people know the real true about that.

i have nothing else to say.

Yes I saw the clip and I was dissapointed in the source

So for the sake of those of you who want to source here are somethings you never do.

1. Drive around in a car that is compromised with gear in the car.
2. Have gear and a large amount of cash in a car you are driving that is compromised.
3. Have gear, a large amount of cash and a laptop with business information in it in a car that you are driving that is compromised.

You temporarilly store customer order/address information ( encrypted preferably ) not on your hardrive, but in an email or file on a server like securenym.net that is passcode protected. You store all your lists on the server as well. Once the pack has been safely delivered the information is deleted and no information about the customer transaction is ever kept long term.

This stuff is so basic and yet most of these busts appear to be related more to errors in judgement of those busted than any real negative effort by LE.

The business should be run with the goal of not even your spouse being aware of what you really do. It can done and most people who use moderate to high degree of common sense operate a few years with nothing more than some seizures which are annoying but can be managed effectively short term.

Allbeef

Allbeef

Last edited:
I see your points,but it can be said that its disrespectful for the insults to him.Flame me if you will,but honestly,dont buy into all the media bs.They found less than 10cc deca and some cash,that dick cop didnt know what he was talking about.his comp was locked down with a password,and there is no way into his cyber acct even if they could get onto his desktop.collins is on it to get it dropped anyways.why post handles/clips/info like this.i can understand the customers needing to know to stay safe,but its also very damaging to the community and of course the man pulled over.and finally.it seems like a horrible newbie mistake about the plates,but anyone can forget that their plates are out.just sux what a domino effect could occur here due to some simple plates being out.lets try not to make it worse,stay informed,but think from all angles.take care

juggernaut333 said:
I see your points,but it can be said that its disrespectful for the insults to him.Flame me if you will,but honestly,dont buy into all the media bs.They found less than 10cc deca and some cash,that dick cop didnt know what he was talking about.his comp was locked down with a password,and there is no way into his cyber acct even if they could get onto his desktop.collins is on it to get it dropped anyways.why post handles/clips/info like this.i can understand the customers needing to know to stay safe,but its also very damaging to the community and of course the man pulled over.and finally.it seems like a horrible newbie mistake about the plates,but anyone can forget that their plates are out.just sux what a domino effect could occur here due to some simple plates being out.lets try not to make it worse,stay informed,but think from all angles.take care

Hey juggs, can you PM me if you know if this guy is still in business? I think that's what people (including myself) are worried about. What seemed to be an alias of his tried to ream me on AM and was saying that he still got a lot of bumps on osbb, etc. And I have had 2 guys PM me and say they just heard from him and he said everything was okay and things were still up and going per usual.

He can't be that dumb to be still trying to conduct any biz right??? :eek:

This source being busted and then you say peeps are getting messages that everything is ok and things are still up and running... you might consider that it's the Gov't running the business to catch peeps or the source made a deal, etc. there are many scenarios.

SS

P.S. if you know anybody that was doing business with him.. I'd suggest they PM that source and say "who are you? stop emailing me with spam!"

As I understand it, all outstanding orders will be filled. Future orders are up in the air. That is all I've heard, do not PM me or e-mail me about it. For anyone who might lose money as a result of this, I hate to be the one to tell you that you might have to write it off as a loss.

PB

juggernaut333

I do understand that it may appear disrespectful and I guess if I knew him at all I might be more sensitive to his plight. But I don't and I did try to rework the post so that it was not so personal and more educational.

We all make mistakes and it is amazing how these little ones can bring such exposure to a source and others.

We can and should learn from the mistakes we make and others make.

I would like my post to be more a critique than criticism and so I will take another look at the post and see if I can clean it up alittle more.

Thanks for being willing to offer a contrary opinion.

Allbeef

All I have to say is WTF are you doing driving around with no license plates.

Maybe he should have been speeding too, so he could attract more attension to himself while transporting that stuff. damn.

Expired and no plates are two different things, which was it? Shit, taking the plate off a car is a classic way to fuck someone you don't like at a bar. The cops will nab them on the way home. Hopefully Collins works his magic for the man.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear