over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what are your thoughts on this.......

GorillaGenetics

Registered
I have no idea why I'm doing this, but I'm actually going to have a serious go at rationalising the slut. This post / theory is a generalisation, and is definitely not applicable to all women, but is based on everything I've seen, read and experienced first hand from women whether ex-girlfriends, friends, classmates etc and is mainly an attempt at both explaining the behaviour of sloots and also giving you the heads up on not just the more subtle early warning signs you will get from women but why you should do what most of the misc tell you to do in those situations.

The women mentioned in the pages of 'my girlfriend cheat on me' threads aren't inherently 'selfish whores', they're products of their environment - as are men. Unfortunately the 'environment' in which a large number of women spend their formative years residing is one which creates selfish tendencies as well as this incredible aptitude for self justification and reasoning. This is what the internet likes to call 'woman logic'.

Women grow up in a more submissive role: they're looked after far more than men. This is evident all through society and is written into a lot of our social rules - holding bags for women, opening car doors for women, pulling out chairs etc***. A by-product of this protection is not only the inability to cope with offensive behaviour in the same way men can, but also the development of a sense of entitlement which causes the jealousy and bitchiness you often see with teenage girls. The amount of bitching and confidence bashing that goes on in schools for even the best looking, most popular and intelligent girls is absolutely incredible and it all seems to start at somewhere around the ages of 10-13. Guys might throw a few choice words around and have a punch up but girls flat out psychologically abuse each other and constantly need to one up on each other, and most of the time it's done behind the scenes. The end result is that women are far more insecure than men but also have a strong sense of entitlement to getting what they want. Put bluntly: they EXPECT to not only get what they want, but for every decision they make to be perfectly justifiable to whoever suffers because of it.

Couple this with the way male / female sexual interaction goes and you see the root of the problem with cheating and the promiscuity that a lot of guys have trouble dealing with when they find out that they're the 10th guy their girlfriend has been with in the last 2 years. A women of 'x' looks will always receive far more attention than a man with the same level of looks, and the better looking the girl the higher the numbers.

Alongside a constant desire to feel validated as well as a heightened sense of self importance, you can begin to understand not only how easily a girl can get laid, but also how they can justify it to themselves and other people so effortlessly. You can also see why a lot of girls will have a high number of lays, as well as how easily it should be to get in amongst the fun yourself: the more validation you can provide a girl, the more likely the chance that they will sleep with you. Provided an average looking guy can provide a decent amount of validation, he could theoretically sleep with a steady stream of women. On the other side of the coin, the more your ability to provide validation diminishes, the higher the chances of the girl banging another guy over you.

This is often commented on by the misc. What isn't commented on is how this fact should influence how you know whether or not a girl is long term relationship / wife material or not.

People aren't idiots: whether you're a man or a woman you the difference between a friendly person and a person who's sexually attracted to you. Women, perhaps due to their constant search for some form of validation, are arguably even more aware of the difference than we are. When you see a guy talking to your girlfriend and you can see that he definitely likes her, she will 100% also know this, so when she says 'Oh no, he's not into me he's just a nice guy', you need to take a look at the situation and access whether a) she's socially retarded, b) you're socially retarded, c) she's lying to you to avoid a potential confrontation (rare unless you're a difficult type of guy) or d) she's lying for another reason.

If a girl is overly flirty with everyone she meets then it's the same issue, but it's even more clear cut: she's just providing even more opportunities for potential bangs and she knows full well that she's doing it. Whether or not she would sleep with any of them is irrelevant. She's enjoying the validation she's getting from having those other guys give her attention. There's a difference between being flirty and being very friendly, and when you start noticing this difference you'll realise just how much of a red flag it is when your girlfriend is flirting left, right and centre. If your girlfriend isn't flirty with other guys you can almost put money on her not cheating, but if she is then you can almost be sure that, best case scenario, if she wasn't with you she'd be shagging him. My ex is an absolutely prime example of this. I sat on the misc thinking 'she's nothing like this'. She did everything for me, was absolutely infatuated and spent an unbelievable amount of time and money on me, but my gut instinct was telling me the entire time that she was always in need of far too much validation (she had some serious insecurity issues which came to light). She used to have loads of guy 'friends' and was a flirty girl, yet stressed she wasn't into any of them and that she would never cheat). Anyway, I didn't really give a damn, nor did I get jealous because I trusted her, and sure enough she never did cheat. BUT, within 2 weeks of breaking up with her she'd made out with 2 of the guys who were 'just friends', 'not into' her, and she had previously claimed she wasn't into at all. Within 2 months she'd slept with 2 of them. The moral of the story is: those guys your girlfriend's flirting with are her back up options.

So to all the miscers out there who want to minimise the risk of walking in on the love of their life being plowed over their desk to the sweet voice of Spandau Ballet, then do yourself a favour and don't date women who evidently are governed first and foremost by a habitual selfish desire to validate their own sense of self worth due to a load of suppressed insecurities, which they can justify with flawed logic developed on the back of years of ass kissing. It will end badly no matter how loyal they seem. Most sloots fit that modal exactly, you avoid those types and your chances of being cheat on are diminished hugely.

(very weak) Cliffs:
- Women are subjected to an upbringing where people cater to their demands leading to a sense of entitlement.
- At some point during their teen years this sense of entitlement and expectation for everybody to treat you like a little princess comes to a head and the bitchiness and confidence bashing begins. Something none of the girls are mentally prepared for as they've previously been so sheltered and catered for.
- The end result is that women are far more insecure than men but also have a strong sense of entitlement to getting what they want. Put bluntly: they EXPECT to not only get what they want, but for every decision they make to be perfectly justifiable to whoever suffers because of it.
- A women of 'x' looks will always receive far more attention than a man with the same level of looks
- Alongside a constant desire to feel validated as well as a heightened sense of self importance and you can see both how easily a girl can get laid, but also how they can justify it to themselves and other people.
- Goes onto red flags
- People aren't idiots: whether you're a man or a woman you the difference between a friendly person and a person who's sexually attracted to you.
- If your girlfriend is flirting / overly friendly with other guys and gets defensive about it you have a problem.
- At the very least she'll have him down as potential.
- Don't date women who evidently are governed first and foremost by a habitual selfish desire to validate their own sense of self worth due to a load of suppressed insecurities, which they can justify with flawed logic developed on the back of years of ass kissing. It will more than likely end in you getting cheated on.

inb4 wall of text.

*** The sense of entitlement can be seen in two everyday scenarios by contrasting how women respond to certain actions as opposed to men. The first is holding a door open for them. From my experience men usually acknowledge you for it, and you usually get a thank you. With women it drops down significantly, and usually you can tell within 2 minutes of talking to a woman whether or not she'd thank you if you held a door open for her, and from that whether or not she's got entitlement issues.

The other example is giving way in a car. Male drivers nearly always say thank you by at least raising their hand off the steering wheel. I've paid attention to this for a while an only 1 guy didn't acknowledge me. However with women it's a solid 50/50 split. Take from that what you will.

I'm going to need to digest that for a bit. ;)

Cliff notes would be nice

Cliff notes would be nice

(very weak) Cliffs:
- Women are subjected to an upbringing where people cater to their demands leading to a sense of entitlement.
- At some point during their teen years this sense of entitlement and expectation for everybody to treat you like a little princess comes to a head and the bitchiness and confidence bashing begins. Something none of the girls are mentally prepared for as they've previously been so sheltered and catered for.
- The end result is that women are far more insecure than men but also have a strong sense of entitlement to getting what they want. Put bluntly: they EXPECT to not only get what they want, but for every decision they make to be perfectly justifiable to whoever suffers because of it.
- A women of 'x' looks will always receive far more attention than a man with the same level of looks
- Alongside a constant desire to feel validated as well as a heightened sense of self importance and you can see both how easily a girl can get laid, but also how they can justify it to themselves and other people.
- Goes onto red flags
- People aren't idiots: whether you're a man or a woman you the difference between a friendly person and a person who's sexually attracted to you.
- If your girlfriend is flirting / overly friendly with other guys and gets defensive about it you have a problem.
- At the very least she'll have him down as potential.
- Don't date women who evidently are governed first and foremost by a habitual selfish desire to validate their own sense of self worth due to a load of suppressed insecurities, which they can justify with flawed logic developed on the back of years of ass kissing. It will more than likely end in you getting cheated on.

wow sounds like you been burned REAL bad! Of course women always want what you call "validation", another better way of putting that is a feeling of significance/importance AND the need to be loved/wanted. Women cheat when they are not getting those. Some are just very messed up from daddy not doing what he was supposed to, but most get the messed up belief that if they sleep with a man they will be loved, if even just for the moment.

As for men being more secure... Is this your first day on the board? Many, many on here will never be happy with their size, if they lost 20lbs they would be freaking out, feeling horrible inside, willing to up the dose to infinity for an imaginary "perfection". There are more guys on here taking head pills for anxiety/depression than your local modeling agency.

Some women have been taught or learned to view chivalry as something to expect.
something that is subservient behavior from men to earn sex.

In a traditional family setting the man does the things you've mentioned for all women, but overly so for his wife to daily show his love and protection. In return the wife takes care of his needs. Females growing up in this environment see this as a caring dominant role.

Many times a girl will watch her single mother receive this special attention from outside men. They play the game get to get in her pants....and the women get nice things while staying independent.
Females growing up in this environment see this as submissive role.

Its the same actions but viewed differently with different agendas.

If you've seen A Bronx Tail. The car door scene is perfect.

^^^men grow up learning the same way. ..but you're topic was on women.

We all do the same behavior. Just the view and agenda is different.

We pick who we have relationships with, so when it goes bad, who should we really point the finger at? Yes, ourselves. Chances are we'll continue to pick the same type, over and over, until we decide to work on our self, and very few are willing to do that.

^^^SO TRUE!! we attract and are attracted to who fits our disfunction.

If we improve ourselves we can break the chaotic chain. If you aren't carefully you'll have tons of the wrong women sitting on your door step.

The gates of Hell are locked from within... in other words, we have the key, but don't use it.

No. Definitely don't. You are correct.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity