advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What country do you consider the best to live in ?

USA, simple fact She gives you the opportunity to rise out of your class system. This why the hordes from 3rd world countries flock here. Most Countries have caste type systems, only wealthy get wealthy''er.
jus my 2 cent

Lived in UK..wouldn't recommend it, lived in France....they're not a fan of you making money over there...currently in Spain...nobody has money any more over here. If I had the opportunity I'd be over to the States in a heartbeat.

STUMPY! Wat up Brotha. Come to America my friend , you won't leave lol..

USA, simple fact She gives you the opportunity to rise out of your class system. This why the hordes from 3rd world countries flock here. Most Countries have caste type systems, only wealthy get wealthy''er.
jus my 2 cent

Good point !

Never spent more then a week in another country besides the US... So for now I would have to say the united states

:welcome: to Canada
Our laws are not as harsh and we have the best neighbor :D

All I'm gonna say is you hear everyone bashing the US but guess where everyone flees to? The US! You don't hear about Cubans fleeing to France or England. Nope it's the good ol USA.
I don't get upset when people bash on the US. Whenever someone or something is #1, people are gonna hate.

I would love to live in Norway, some, if not the strongest privacy laws there is.. People in America need to realize, you have no privacy, and just because you can drive to another state doesn't mean your free. America is turning into a welfare state, the taxes and regulations on everything are getting to much. If your wealthy, and have a great job, or your a politician America is great, but if your lower income, which most Americans are, life right now isn't good and getting worse..

Well haul ass then. Some cut and run when it gets tough, others stay and try and make the community around them a little bit better, each day.

All I'm gonna say is you hear everyone bashing the US but guess where everyone flees to? The US! You don't hear about Cubans fleeing to France or England. Nope it's the good ol USA.
I don't get upset when people bash on the US. Whenever someone or something is #1, people are gonna hate.

This viewpoint is highly illogical... First are we talking unskilled-uneducated laborers or are we talking individuals with unique skill sets/educations?

Of course someone from Mexico or Cuba is going to go to say Florida vs. a finance guy moving to Bahrain...

And the fact that well... Most Cubans cannot afford the 2,000$ ticket to Dubai or 1,500$ to Europe... And I doubt they can raft/boat that far...

Well haul ass then. Some cut and run when it gets tough, others stay and try and make the community around them a little bit better, each day.

Another completely crazy view point, it has nothing to do with "cut and run", it has to do with living in a country in which business and personal success can thrive.

I went from paying over 40% total of my income in taxes to paying under 3%... Our corporation the same, we actually pay ZERO corporate taxes now since we moved to Dubai...

Lot`s of people thought Cyprus was a GREAT place to do business and banking... How`s that working now?? "no more than" 40% haircut on all accounts over 100k!! The new model for europe it looks like. Any country using euro is gonna be fucked over the next 3-4 yrs. It will be interesting to see how the middle east, bahrain does, when oil falls down to the $30`s again over the next few yrs. USA LAND OF THE FREE (MOSTLY) AND HOME OF THE BRAVE. We will rise again, once generation Y hit`s their 40`s and all the baby boomers die.

Another completely crazy view point, it has nothing to do with "cut and run", it has to do with living in a country in which business and personal success can thrive.

I went from paying over 40% total of my income in taxes to paying under 3%... Our corporation the same, we actually pay ZERO corporate taxes now since we moved to Dubai...

No, it's not a crazy viewpoint, it's my opinion, and not all of us small business owners can move to Dubai, or wherever. My farm, family, and business is here in the US, and it ain't rocket science to keep taxable income low, but regardless, i'm very happy where i'm at, and $ cannot buy that.

I would love to live in Norway, some, if not the strongest privacy laws there is.. People in America need to realize, you have no privacy, and just because you can drive to another state doesn't mean your free. America is turning into a welfare state, the taxes and regulations on everything are getting to much. If your wealthy, and have a great job, or your a politician America is great, but if your lower income, which most Americans are, life right now isn't good and getting worse..

hmmm, just found a receipt where someone bought 2 porterhouse steaks, lobster tails and about 10 cases of soda, with EBT. So I'm gonna say they aren't doing to bad! Drug bust of 30 people a county away from mine, 28 are on food stamps, section 8, cash assistance etc. Found $25k in one house, $12k in another, and about $78k total, not living to bad to me.

Peopel find ways to screw the system, the hard working people are the ones that get screwed in the end

ASIA FTW! I love Japan personally, for the outrageousness, girls, and pop-culture(anime, manga). I can't wait to explore other parts of Asia as well.

Also I think for young guys like myself without families, per capita hotness is important. In other words out of a random sampling of 100 girls how many are hot? In LA or Miami I'm sure this is very high, but in the Midwest it is terribly low. I like asian girls, plus there is way less fat people, so Japan has a much much higher per capita hotness level than what I am used to coming from the mid west.

NORWAY? you say the US is turning into a welfare state and you want to live in Norway ?? lol bro Norway is a welfare sate the sate OWNS YOU. They tax more than 40 % of your income.

ASIA FTW! I love Japan personally, for the outrageousness, girls, and pop-culture(anime, manga). I can't wait to explore other parts of Asia as well.

Also I think for young guys like myself without families, per capita hotness is important. In other words out of a random sampling of 100 girls how many are hot? In LA or Miami I'm sure this is very high, but in the Midwest it is terribly low. I like asian girls, plus there is way less fat people, so Japan has a much much higher per capita hotness level than what I am used to coming from the mid west.

BUMP FOR ASIA AND JAPAN. YOU WILL LOVE IT !!

BUMP FOR ASIA AND JAPAN. YOU WILL LOVE IT !!

Do you have any idea of what kind of economic, deflationary, debt problems Japan has been having for the last 20 yrs!! Their stock market (not the best judge of economy, but something) is at the same level it was 20 yrs ago!! Debt/GDP over 200%, their central bank just keeps buying their bonds, (like our fed is doing). If your sole purpose is to bang asian girls who love a cock bigger than 4" (so goes the asian stereo type, NO first hand knowledge), then Japan might just be the place for you.

don't know about Asia, but did you know that Austria is in top 5 countries to live in ? I saw a pool the other days. It took into consideration inflation rate, culture, environment, leisure posibilities, business approach.

don't know about Asia, but did you know that Austria is in top 5 countries to live in ? I saw a pool the other days. It took into consideration inflation rate, culture, environment, leisure posibilities, business approach.

Most Scandinavian countries rank high on the list. But I'm afraid that's the Sheeple vote talking. Europe is good to move to if you have not much and need not much, or if you are done making money and want to spend it here.

Europe is over-regulated now more than ever. If you knew what happens in Brussels, you'd shudder to move here. EU parliament exists to make rules, if they stop, they will be made redundant. So they will never stop.

Europe is beautiful and I wouldn't want to live permanently anywhere else. Have access to your money, live here and have fun spending it in some of the most exotic and wonderful places in existence. But as PMCHRIS said...don't become a citizen.

If you want opportunity, move to Canada. If you want opportunity with risk and bodyguards, move to Africa. ;)

Last edited:

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner