advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What country do you consider the best to live in ?

Lot`s of people thought Cyprus was a GREAT place to do business and banking... How`s that working now?? "no more than" 40% haircut on all accounts over 100k!! The new model for europe it looks like. Any country using euro is gonna be fucked over the next 3-4 yrs. It will be interesting to see how the middle east, bahrain does, when oil falls down to the $30`s again over the next few yrs. USA LAND OF THE FREE (MOSTLY) AND HOME OF THE BRAVE. We will rise again, once generation Y hit`s their 40`s and all the baby boomers die.

Seeing how this plays out with the European crisis will be very interesting I will admit. Bahrain has little to no oil, its primary industry is finance. Oil will never fall to the 30s mark. Remember the US used to be the only mass purchaser of oil... Now there are several... Pre growth rates will never return unless china decides to pull a houdini act.

No, it's not a crazy viewpoint, it's my opinion, and not all of us small business owners can move to Dubai, or wherever. My farm, family, and business is here in the US, and it ain't rocket science to keep taxable income low, but regardless, i'm very happy where i'm at, and $ cannot buy that.

I think you are mistaking what I am saying. You do not have to MOVE. It is a change of citizenship, for the most part (Depending on the country you desire) it is a relatively inexpensive process and residency is not always required.

Not going to lie...the ONLY reason that I live in US is because how cheap food is.

Like when you can get your drinks in a bucket and your pizza so damn big that you have to tilt it to get it to fit through the door then you have hit jack pot.

Europe is beautiful and I loved it but food is waaaay too expensive. Fuck that!

Middle east is amazing too and lots of hook ups and people are actually really nice and the people are in love with americans or anybody that is visiting from US but meat is too expensive there.

Africa...haven't been there yet.

Not going to lie...the ONLY reason that I live in US is because how cheap food is.

Like when you can get your drinks in a bucket and your pizza so damn big that you have to tilt it to get it to fit through the door then you have hit jack pot.

Europe is beautiful and I loved it but food is waaaay too expensive. Fuck that!

Middle east is amazing too and lots of hook ups and people are actually really nice and the people are in love with americans or anybody that is visiting from US but meat is too expensive there.

Africa...haven't been there yet.

Not sure I understand your view point... I can understand over all cost of living but just food prices?

Cheap food can be found anywhere, my grocery bill/going out to eat expenses were actually lower when I lived in Paris/Florence for a bit than anywhere I have lived in the states come to think of it. Just determined by where you shop... IE farmers markets vs. trendy stores...

Where were you living with such a high cost of living? I have heard food prices in Moscow are absurd.

Cost of living in Australia is absurd too. We get ripped off for everything. You name it, it's expensive. Not just either, I'm talking just about everything.
Beautiful country but ridiculously overpriced

Cost of living in Australia is absurd too. We get ripped off for everything. You name it, it's expensive. Not just food either, I'm talking just about everything.
Beautiful country but ridiculously overpriced

Do you have any idea of what kind of economic, deflationary, debt problems Japan has been having for the last 20 yrs!! Their stock market (not the best judge of economy, but something) is at the same level it was 20 yrs ago!! Debt/GDP over 200%, their central bank just keeps buying their bonds, (like our fed is doing). If your sole purpose is to bang asian girls who love a cock bigger than 4" (so goes the asian stereo type, NO first hand knowledge), then Japan might just be the place for you.

Well I hope those Asian girls like my 2" of steel! Haha , I joke.

I honestly love the culture, history, and language, not just about the Asian girls although that's some of it.

Well that is a bummer about the economic issues but Japan still has the third largest economy in the world behind US and china I believe. Also the first $96,000 or so you make overseas can be exempt from uSA income tax with the foreign earned income exclusion.

I'm not educated about economic issues but I guarantee you can take any country and find people there who learned to create wealth

Oil will never fall to the 30s mark. Remember the US used to be the only mass purchaser of oil... Now there are several... Pre growth rates will never return unless china decides to pull a houdini act.

I`ll bookmark this one and get back to you when it hits there. Gold also is setting up to take a huge dump. Commodity price has NOTHING to do with supply and demand! You seem like a smart dude, you gotta know about the over building China is doing, all in the name of continuing 7%/yr growth. If not google "ordos china". It`s one of dozens of ghost cities than can house 100k + people, yet nobody lives there!

Highly agree with Incognito1 in regards to Australia over paying for most everything but it's all relative in regards to income.

Having lived in both the US and Australia I'll agree that yes in Australia we probably pay 2-3x more for just about everything but there's certain items you would pay the same price or less such as milk or bread.

I've found electricity isn't that expensive, even though it's apparently gone up 3-5x more in the state I live during the past 10 years and also considering I lived in one of the hotter states in the US, I ran my A/C system just as much and pay a difference of $15 more a month on my electricity bills. My car insurance is within $5 month difference.

Wages are much higher in Australia with the average Australian making approximately 60-70k a year, the average American, 30-35k a year.

That being said I also make 4x as much as I did in America now being back in Australia, but I still disagree with paying 2-3x more than the rest of the world just because Australians are "willing to pay for it". I'm always looking for a good deal and if I can get it cheaper overseas I'll purchase it online and have it shipped here and still save hundreds to thousands over local purchases.

Regardless tax level, you will find rich people almost everywhere, which means that each of us can make it too. Crisis makes room for so many oportunities.

Agreed about gold completely, gold is hyper inflated right now. Especially with markets at all time highs. Precious metals make up absolutely zero percent of my portfolio. If the fed releases a long term plan and all this hoarded new money within corporations starts going to rehiring people and expansion the price is going to plummet on gold/silver.

I however don't see oil dropping more than 20% ever. Consumption levels intl are at all time highs. Especially with chinas rapid industrial growth.

I`ll bookmark this one and get back to you when it hits there. Gold also is setting up to take a huge dump. Commodity price has NOTHING to do with supply and demand! You seem like a smart dude, you gotta know about the over building China is doing, all in the name of continuing 7%/yr growth. If not google "ordos china". It`s one of dozens of ghost cities than can house 100k + people, yet nobody lives there!

Also OPEC is up for their new contracts soon, just hope they don't fuck us too hard.

oil @ $93.31, I`ll check in when its at $74.40, off by 20%. If you still wanna talk about China`s growth, you don`t know what`s going on there, again look up ordos. Their demographics and 1 child policy started in the 1970`s is going to bite their ass very soon. Very simple, old people spend less and less each year, the generation behind them is to small to replace that amount of spending. Same problem here in USA with baby boomers. They are gonna die off over the next 20 yrs, how many more homes is that to hit the mkt? RE aint going any place.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws