advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what do you guys take when the insomnia hits?

i dont get insomnia, but if I did

I would roll the ole lady over, take care of busines, and then is lights out! hope this helps ! :p

Wakes me up :cool: we constantly try to no avail, but will keep plugging away hoping it will make me sleepy

saint808 said:
I don't have access to any benzo's anymore, well not on any regular basis. I'm gonna try phenibut from 1fast400, it's like GABA but crosses the blood/brain barrier better (or so they say). I wish you could still get l-tryptophan. I read a little blurn from Frank Zane and he described it as the best rest in the world.
Try Trazodone. Its an old antidepressant but the side effect is it sedates the hell out of you. Its not a 'buzz'. It just makes you tired and sleepy. It may hang you over a bit in the morning but it wears off an hour after awakening. Its generic and very cheap. No recreational abuse from this whatsoever.

ummm

Tylenol PM for me.. but then i dont want to wake up next day.

Mr.Huge

Tylenol PM or gabatropin does wonders for me. But the next day I feel like I'm hung over.

I take 1 or 2 ambian cr 12mg, not sure how healthy this is, but it beats not sleeping

L-Tryptophan

Be careful with the ambien. It's known to be addictive and act as a hallucinagen. Hell, I guess it can't be that bad then. You'd have good dreams. Or nightmares.

L-Tryptophan will do the trick too though. Good ol' amino acids.

IP's sonata from a few years ago was the BEST sleep aid in the universe. 1 tab & I was out cold in 20 mins. He stopped making them & I got a prescriptiom form a Dr for them & they didn't work anything like the IP ones, even at 2-3x the dosage. IPs stuff would literally make me pass out in 20 mins & I'd wake up nto remembering what the hell I did after I took it. Either it was way overdosed or not Sonata.

Now, I take Themazipam, Benadryl or Gravol. Not together, mind you. I cycle them.

ketofien, very close to benadryl, used to open up the beta receptors shut down by clen, but will make you very sleepy

1/2 a dose of Sominex! The whole thing makes me too slow the next morning.

Ambien, hands down. Just take it for occasional use. Otherwise you become immune to it and addicted to some extent. I know.

My last Tren cycle, ambien became my best friend. Those are two friends I am currently avoiding.

curious said:
You still can get L-Tryptophan (5-htp) take between 1000-1500mg every night and it is not helping the sleep. I also take ZMA and NyQol or something like that, Hell I have taken Ambien and it didn't do much either.
Is GABA really that good? If you try the other product let us know how it works? http://www.biogenesis.co.za/pi-l-tryptophan.asp it comes for South Africa takes about 14 days, but is suppose to be the best around.

i do pop some 5-htp, drink two sleepy time teas (i know, i'm a homo), and if that doesnt work, jerk off (for real)...

the 5-htp and sleepy time tea take a little over an hour to kick in but when it does... GOODNIGHT!!

Ambien or Stilnox as it's called here in Australia...it rocks. Just started on it last week and I love it.

I may take some heat from this but Lean Dreams from ALRI works very well for me and my old lady. It has Ltryp in it and I love that shit. Before you flame it try it it really works

yeah the Ambian has made me haulcinate if I wake up in the middle of the night, and If I do anything while on ambian I can barley remember it. So I guess if you do take it, try not to get out of bed and do not leave the house until it has worn off

I get decent results Phenibut or melatonin and ZMA. These are all essentially side effect free.

Does anyone remember the "morning after" their first hit of phenibut? World looked about five shades brighter and I felt I had slept for months. Too bad that effect seems to happen only once, even after not using it for over a year or more.

I use

ambiens sometimes, but then again sometimes they don't do shit.
Remeron is some wicked shit that will knock me out cold, many people absolutely hate it because even a low dose will leave them groggy all day long the day after they use it. Remeron is actually an anti-psychotic, so you can understand why it might leave you in a haze.....

I like Imovane....

7.5mg Of Immovane. It is similar to ambien. It is essentialy Lunesta. It is just a cousin chemical to it. It works well but still feel unrested???? No grogginess though, which is good.:)

saint808 said:
I don't have access to any benzo's anymore, well not on any regular basis. I'm gonna try phenibut from 1fast400, it's like GABA but crosses the blood/brain barrier better (or so they say). I wish you could still get l-tryptophan. I read a little blurn from Frank Zane and he described it as the best rest in the world.

www.vrp.com vitamin research products they sell tryptophan its vetrinarian but same thing

Soak in the hot tub for about 15 min and im ready to sleep .

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear