advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you have to put with where you live?

I live in the world's most livable city, but I have to put up with some of the highest taxes in the world.

PS. KM, how many wives do you have? :D

5 wives right now, and i am working on getting 2 more by the end of the year....:D

god damn hunters and hikers who get lost and/or crash their god damn ATV-s or get stuck in the woods then they come begging and pleading for help BUT when i go ripping my bike/sled through these same woods these very same biotches complain how i scare off their "game" ...

also the mud has very clay like properties its very hard to wash off my bike & if it dries it takes hours to wash off + i end up peeling away the paint and decals with my compressor...alex

Hmmmm....

How about GHETTO Watanabe's. I live in central NY and let me tell you they are every where. I live in a very nice community. Where the problems' beings is when these stupid land lord trying to make a quick buck (they pay for it later with property damage) rent to anyone. At 2:00am in the morning you hear domino's being slammed, music being blasted, yelling all night long. Then maybe a few weeks of piece. Then the rotation begins again. :mad:

I hate the baggy pants down to the ankles (no one specific race, all these punk kids do it) and taking there sweet ass time dragging ass to cross when we have the green light, giving you the look ...yeah go ahead hit me I will sue.:mad:

Oh, SNOW AND ICE :mad:

you live in Bermuda? thats awesome, i always dreamed of living there, how incredible is it?

Its cool.......nice in the summer.....small though and expensive as all hell (average house goes for about 900k)...but they pay very well here hence the surge of canadians and americans...who are coming here on contracts..LOL..they wanna live here and i want to be in south beach...how backwards is that??...

Fuck it's going to be hot today. Woke up to a high heat warning here in So Cal. The heat just kills my appetite. So I was thinking what do you put up with where you live? For us here in So Cal I guess it's earthquakes (although it's been awhile), heat, fires, and tons of fake boobs. :D

you think heat is kills your appetite ?
try getting sick eating spoiled whey, thinking its progesterone related sides from the enormouse dosing you are doing...

admittedly.. during the summer i actually bring my dress shirts in a bag an walk from penn station to most places and change in the bathroom when i get there so i dont sweat up my nice shirts..lol

i cant complain and neither can any other man that walks around manhattan during the summer as it a total hottie show all day..

cost of living and gas prices here in hawaii....in maui, the price for premium gas was almost 4 bucks!

cost of living and gas prices here in hawaii....in maui, the price for premium gas was almost 4 bucks!

I pay for premium here $1.50/litre, so that is $6.75/gallon. Beat that! LOL
You americans still have no idea how cheap your fuel is.

So true. Americans are so spoiled on gas prices. And they are bitchin' about $3 a gallon.

Here 1 litre varies day to day from €1.32 to €1.40... which is at the current euro/dollar exchange rate about $1.90... so that's $8.55/gallon :eek:

Not trying to start anything here but nobody should be having to pay $3.00 per gallone for gas much less $6.75. Gasoline is a by-product of waste from oil conversion. Yet these gas companies like exxon and BP etc make record quarter earning profits while the average american or austrialian or whoever gets it up the ass.

Big A i dont know you but from your posts it sounds like you have quite a bit of money, so while $6.75 a gallon may not be alot to you or even dent your wallet the poor schmoe down the street from you who makes $10 an hr has to pay 50-80.00 a fill up get it up the ass.

There is no reason anybody in any country should have to pay more than a $1.50 for a gallon of gas. simple as that..... unless you work for the gas companies or have stock in them and your lining your pocket with thier greed.

Mav

Here 1 litre varies day to day from €1.32 to €1.40... which is at the current euro/dollar exchange rate about $1.90... so that's $8.55/gallon :eek:

Yes, euros have it the worst.

Not trying to start anything here but nobody should be having to pay $3.00 per gallone for gas much less $6.75. Gasoline is a by-product of waste from oil conversion. Yet these gas companies like exxon and BP etc make record quarter earning profits while the average american or austrialian or whoever gets it up the ass.

Big A i dont know you but from your posts it sounds like you have quite a bit of money, so while $6.75 a gallon may not be alot to you or even dent your wallet the poor schmoe down the street from you who makes $10 an hr has to pay 50-80.00 a fill up get it up the ass.

There is no reason anybody in any country should have to pay more than a $1.50 for a gallon of gas. simple as that..... unless you work for the gas companies or have stock in them and your lining your pocket with thier greed.

Mav

I agree 100%. It costs me over $80 to fill up any of my cars. As you said, it doesnt' bother me apart from the principle of it, but what I did not see before and I see all the time now when I go to the servo to fill up a car, the pump has in its history the last person that used it and it's always set on a $ amount - $20, $30, etc. So yes, it is hurting A LOT of people.

High humidity,ticks and meth heads.

74 lush tropical islands, clear blue sky and lots of women that say THEY BULK UP REALLY EASY!!!:D

oh.. i forgot 'Stinky guy"

he's some scrawny 140# middle-aged white dude that we have determined only showers once a month.

which is sad since the gym has showers in the locker room.. they also provide the soap and towels...

literally we have had to cut short our workouts due to the toxicity of the air in the gym...

oh.. and his favorite routine is high rep speed clean and press with 40# barbell

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131